G74 2015-16: CANUCKS AT OILERS

The Edmonton Oilers treated fans to a rousing 6-4 win against the powerhouse St. Louis Blues on Wednesday night, but any predictions about tonight’s effort would be folly. As much as I believe the Oilers are a better team than one year ago, there is no way to predict them from game-to-game. When we get an idea about where they are as a team, we should be able to predict the future with a little more consistency. Now? It won’t be 11-0 and it won’t be 0-11. Probably.

SLOOP JOHN B, YEAR OVER YEAR

• Oilers in October 2014: 4-5-1
  • Oilers in October 2015: 4-8-0
  • Oilers in November 2014: 2-9-3
  • Oilers in November 2015: 4-7-2
  • Oilers in December 2014: 2-8-4
  • Oilers in December 2015: 7-6-1
  • Oilers in January 2015: 5-7-1
  • Oilers in January 2016: 4-5-2
  • Oilers in February 2015: 5-6-1
  • Oilers in February 2016: 4-8-2
  • Oilers in March 2015: 5-6-3
  • Oilers in March 2016: 5-4-0
  • Oilers after 73 in 2014-15: 20-40-13, 53 points (-76 GD)
  • Oilers after 73 in 2015-16: 28-38-7, 63 points (-39 GD)

In G74 last season, Edmonton won 4-3 on a mid-third period goal by the Derek Roy (Pouliot-Yakupov) line. Tonight, the Oilers (-39) play the Canucks (-33) who have a three-point lead and four games in hand. The Oilers won’t catch Vancouver, but they could make it close by hammering them head to head. This is the third of five meetings, meaning there are six points (or more, with ties) in play. Vancouver is 4-6-0 in their last last, Edmonton is 6-4-0. Doesn’t mean a thing, beyond it is hard to argue the Oilers are diving—they just aren’t that good, and they are still injured.

DEFENSE, 2015-16

OILERS DEFENSE OVER SEASON

We talked about trading down last night, with David Savard being part of the return from Columbus (and then grabbing a top-flight prospect), along with signing Jason Demers. If the Oilers made those moves, the opening night 6D might look like this:

• Oscar Klefbom—Jason Demers
  • Andrej Sekera—David Savard
  • Darnell Nurse—Brandon Davidson
  • Jordan Oesterle

That would make Demers the top RH power-play option, and unless someone like Justin Faulk shakes loose that could hold true for the entire group. Does that get you in the playoff conversation? If you could add one more defender with experience (I am going to refrain from suggesting Mark Fayne, but would be very happy if he is here in the fall) you could start the year with only two (Klefbom and Davidson) men without experience. Edmonton would have to move away from the following:

• Nikita Nikitina (UFA)
  • Eric Gryba (UFA)
  • Adam Pardy (UFA)
  • Brad Hunt (UFA)
  • Adam Clendening (RFA)
  • David Musil (RFA)
  • Andrew Ference (LTIR)

Bubbling under might be a group like this (in Bakersfield):

• Darnell Nurse—Griffin Reinhart
  • Joey Laleggia—Dillon Simpson
  • Ben Betker

Need some righties, NHL and AHL. I think we could see Peter Chiarelli sign a few college and CHL free agents, and maybe even a Euro righthander or two. There was a rumor Phil Larsen was pursued by the team before they eventually dealt his rights to the Canucks. Either way, if the Oilers could add Demers, someone like Savard (I still prefer Hamonic, but you damned puck mover people are ruining defense) and a veteran 5-6-7 to force Nurse or Oesterle to Bakersfield? Giddyup.

CENTERS, 2015-16

OILERS CENTERS OVER SEASON1

LEFT WINGERS, 2015-16

OILERS LW OVER SEASON

RIGHT WINGERS, 2015-16

OILERS RW OVER SEASON

The Hall cluster (Hall, Eberle, Nuge, Klefbom) should may not return intact, and the McDavid cluster (McDavid, Draisaitl, Nurse) should grow in numbers. The biggest area of growth this summer should be the Chiarelli brand (now including Talbot, Sekera, Letestu, Korpikoski, Gryba, Maroon, Kassian) and I think we are going to see a significant trade around draft day. Hold on to your hats!

hall capture hawks

A QUICK GLIMPSE AT RE 15-16

At the end of the year, I will post the RE series, still thinking of artists (I thought of U2, the music of Woodstock, the Byrds/Flying Burritos/Gram Parsons/Emmylou Harris or Willie Nelson—your input invited), and am beginning to cobble together notes for the long trail. Here is a sampling of point-per-game predictions and actual performance:

MCDAVID CLUSTER

1. Connor McDavid 1.06 (predicted 0.866)
  2. Leon Draisaitl 0.76 (predicted 0.488)
  3. Nail Yakupov 0.35 (predicted 0.494)
  4. Darnell Nurse 0.13 (predicted 0.20)
  5. Griffin Reinhart 0.05 (predicted 0.148)

Encouraging numbers here, as both McDavid and Draisaitl left their predicted numbers in the dust. The dual spikes of these two young men have changed the look of this team for the next decade of more. Expect Peter Chiarelli to add players to this cluster, borrowing from other areas of the team.

THE HALL CLUSTER

1. Taylor Hall 0.79 (predicted 1.14)
  2. Jordan Eberle 0.68 (predicted 0.825)
  3. Ryan Nugent-Hopkins 0.65 (predicted 0.768)
  4. Oscar Klefbom 0.40 (predicted 0.243)
  5. Justin Schultz 0.22 (predicted 0.473)
  6. Anton Lander 0.05 (predicted 0.360)

Scott Reynolds from C&B warned me, but I really thought Hall would spike past 1/1 this season—he is in his prime and held close to a point-per-game much of the season. The entire cluster is off, owing to injury, power-play horrawfulness and performance. I think this cluster gets culled over the summer—Schultz is already gone, don’t think we will see Lander back, and one of the big three could go, too. Lots of chatter about Taylor Hall being dealt, he would be the last option among the Hall cluster—and the Nuge is my favorite player. As I have mentioned several times, it all depends on the ask and Chiarelli’s defensive target. If the Oilers are chasing Justin Faulk, who are you willing to dangle? I stop short of Hall, your mileage may vary.

THE VETERAN CLUSTER

1. Benoit Pouliot 0.65 (predicted 0.615)
  2. Teddy Purcell 0.525 (predicted 0.481)
  3. Andrej Sekera 0.360 (predicted 0.40)
  4. Lauri Korpikoski 0.29 (predicted 0.209)
  5. Mark Letestu 0.290 (predicted 0.31)
  6. Matt Hendricks 0.17 (predicted 0.100)
  7. Eric Gryba 0.11 (predicted 0.120)
  8. Mark Fayne 0.100 (predicted 0.156)
  9. Nikita Nikitin 0.09 (predicted 0.308)

The veterans performed well based on predictions, and a special note here that Benoit Pouliot had a fine season, even with the injuries. Interesting that Korpikoski and Letestu covered my bet, but I have been generally not pleased with their performances. I would suggest a lot of the frustration with these players comes not from offense, but rather what they leave in game situations.

GOALIE CLUSTER

1. Cam Talbot .917 (predicted .920)
  2. Anders Nilsson .901 (predicted .903)
  3. Laurent Brossoit .882 (predicted .909)

All are in the range save Brossoit, and three games does not a sample size make. Lots of opinion on Talbot, I think he has covered the bet—even though he has fallen shy of my prediction.

OVERALL

The disappointments above (I would list Taylor Hall, Nail Yakupov, Jordan Eberle, Ryan Nugent-Hopkins, Justin Schultz, Anton Lander) come almost exclusively from the Hall cluster. Perhaps that is instructive when discussing change for next year. We know the coach has been frustrated, and we know he has not chosen a team captain. Those things do inform us, and the future.

hallnugebs

TRADING HALL

There are players you would trade Taylor Hall to acquire, but those players are not generally available. Hall pushes the river, has since forever, and despite shortcomings (he is not a demon on the back check) ranks as one of the players who can make a difference all by his lonesome. There is a sense out there on the Al Gore that Hall should be cashed, and maybe that is so, I can’t tell you the future.

I can say this: Sam Pollock never traded a Taylor Hall at 24. Not one time.

Ann Margret

LOWDOWN WITH LOWETIDE

This morning at 10, TSN1260. Scheduled to appear:

• Carol Schram, Bleacher Report and Hockeybuzz. We will chat about the Canucks, what they want to get out of the rest of this season, and big changes for summer.
  • Scott Zerr, Oilers Nation. The Condors are back in action and with so many players in Edmonton, it is a good time to check out the group and see who is playing well down the stretch. We will also check in on playoff chances.
  • Matt Iwanyk, TSN1260. Our second installment of Point-Counter Point plans on tacking several subjects, including the idea of trading Taylor Hall, the draft lottery and expansion. We might get to one subject, but bet the under on all three!
  • Paul Almeida, SSE. Oilers are finding out some things about their current group, including a few men coach Todd McLellan is pointing out for praise (Oesterle, Reinhart, Pakarinen). Is this progress, or a mirage from a season gone down?

10-1260 text, @Lowetide twitter. Happy Friday!

354 Responses to "G74 2015-16: CANUCKS AT OILERS"

« Older Comments
  1. OilClog says:

Protect Letestu.. Lolol

I’m half hoping they buy him out just to save the coach from himself

2. Johnny skid says:

OilClog: I’m half hoping they buy him out just to save the coach from himself

sad but true.

3. G Money says:

Man, Yak is just so invigorated playing with skill and with a legit spot on the PP.

He’s a different player altogether.

This coaching tactic that he has to be the one player to constantly earn his stripes by excelling on the fourth line is a horrible fucking idea borne out of the sludge of the Eakins years and needs to die a quick and ugly death.

4. Norman Greenbaum says:

Johnny skid: sad but true.

Metallca!

5. JDï™ says:

G Money:
    RUSH!

If only the Oilers could score off it.

6. G Money says:

Hazwasted: Glad to see G-money’s hiatus was short lived.

🙂

My goal was minimum a week, but as long as necessary to reach the point where I no longer felt compelted to personally try to fix all the stupid in the Oiler world.

Man was it fun to watch Darcy take on the Hall haters!

7. Oil2Oilers says:

G Money:

He’s a different player altogether.

Quoted for Love

8. flyfish1168 says:

G Money:

He’s a different player altogether.

I totally agree. Unfortunately I don’t feel good he will be here next season. How do you see this playing G ?

9. JDï™ says:

Norman Greenbaum: Metallca!

New blood joins this earth

And quickly he’s subdued

Through constant pain disgrace

The young boy learns their rules

10. sliderule says:

Two great plays by Nurse

Headman pass and then takes out the Canuck on the return rush.

11. square_wheels says:

Whatever was ailing Drai, is no longer impacting him. That last cycle was a beauty.

12. G Money says:

flyfish1168,

I hope if they can’t look past his flaws and what may very well be an inevitably slower learning curve stemming from his Jr history (“Hey Nail, never mind the system, just go out and score!”) and what is likely some cultural and language barriers … then they pay attention to the value in his contract.

With skill, he’s a 2 p/60 plus Corsi player, and those are just not that common – and to have him at $2.5M is value.

With the expansion and the possibility of a flat or lower cap, value contracts have even more value, y’know?

I was encouraged to hear that Chia wasn’t giving him away for peanuts at the deadline (and if I were managing another team, that’s exactly what I would have hoped to do, steal another devalued player from the Oil for peanuts).

13. Frank the dog says:

dustrock: Hmmm.

Canadian weather and NTCs.
    Canadian travel schedule.
    Pressure from fanbases.
    Expansion to weaken the overall talent base.

The Canucks from a few years ago were probably the best Canadian team in some time – winning the President’s Cup – and they were one game away from a Cup.

The Oilers and Flames were also 1 game away from a Cup.

There was another Canadian team that got to within 1 game of the cup, around 2006….
    Lots of cold places accross the US.
    Travel schedules are done by the NHL. They could easily swing it both ways.
    Players don’t mind engaged fans. Ask the NFL teams.
    Expansion impacts everybody.

14. Thorin says:

kgo:

I never thought in a million years I’d see a Die Antwoord reference on Lowetide.
    [..]
    This blog just keeps getting better.

I dunno if a Die Antwoord mention makes the blog better, I would’ve thought it brings it down rather than up…

sliderule:
    I read an excerpt from a book written by theoretical physicist Rovelli on the concept of modern physics and I thought it apt for this blog.

This speaks to the quality of this blog and its commenters, that we are discussing excerpts from books written by theoretical physicists, don’t you think?

Lowetide: Hahaha. Oh my God. We are through the beer glass here, people.

Yet another classic LT-ism that I have never heard before. Some days I read this blog just to learn some new terms to use on my kids.

For music, could anyone get behind picking Corb Lund? He’s got a decent discography now, local boy, fantastic songwriting. You could mix stuff from The Smalls and stuff from Corb Lund And The Hurtin’ Albertans…

Kassian with a foolish penalty, although it did not look like much.

16. JDï™ says:

Stoopid slash Kass.

17. Hazwasted says:

G Money

Yeah Hall was just horrible in the first period (sarcasm intended). Darcy had no trouble fighting them with facts.

18. LubeOil says:

I will throw in my vote for the RE series music catalog. AC/DC. There are so many songs that would be a great fit for this team, such as

Shoot to Thrill
    Who made who
    Night of the long knives
    Jailbreak
    Ride on
    Highway to Hell
    Hells Bells
    Shake your foundations
    This house is on fire
    Beating around the bush
    If you want blood
    Etc, etc

Who knows, maybe the hard rockin’ beats will even get the team fired up so they can play with real heart on a consistent basis. Just my 0.05 cents (formerly 0.02 cents before the penny was abolished)

19. jensenGH says:

anyone have a live stream link
    In Arizona on business and hoping to catch the game

20. flyfish1168 says:

G Money:
    flyfish1168,

Well put. I have been following your stats showing proof that Yak is doing well with the proper players.
    I to hope Yak is retained. I like the fact Yak is welling to land a big hit and plays with and edge. We don’t have that in our top 6 skill players.

21. Oil2Oilers says:

My vote for RE music is as always Edmonton’s own Daniela Andrade. Who conveniently covers the wonderful First Aide Kit song Emmylou that started my day and this blog off so wonderfully.

22. square_wheels says:

JDï™,

Speaking of Unforgiven (the movie) – best closing scene ever.

…..I’ve killed everything that’s walked or crawled at one time or another, but I’m here to kill you for what you did to Ned…..

Could watch that scene a thousand times.

23. G Money says:

I’m working on a ‘leaderboard’ function for my post games, it looks quite funny after one period:

*** Goals ***
    Andrej Sekera, Taylor Hall, Mark Fayne, Griffin Reinhart, Nail Yakupov, Jordan Eberle, Matt Hendricks, Darnell Nurse, Adam Clendening, Lauri Korpikoski, Iiro Pakarinen, Cam Talbot, Zack Kassian, Leon Draisaitl, Mark Letestu, Jordan Oesterle, Ryan Nugent-Hopkins, Connor Mcdavid, Patrick Maroon each had 0 goals
    *** Faceoffs ***
    Taylor Hall, Leon Draisaitl were faceoff leaders at 100.0%
    *** Shots ***
    Taylor Hall, Mark Fayne each put 2 shot(s) on goal
    *** Shot attempts ***
    Iiro Pakarinen was most active on the team with 4 shot attempts

Lowetide: Hahaha. Oh my God. We are through the beer glass here, people.

Complete with a quote from Lowe (mid-thought, it’s not set up) about Jim Dowd playing years after being picked off the Oiler’s roster.

OilClog:
    Protect Letestu.. Lolol

I’m half hoping they buy him out just to save the coach from himself

The Testu was on the pre-game show on 630.

Expressed relief that RNH was back so he didn’t have to play so many minutes.

injuries.

Man.

26. square_wheels says:

On the topic of RE series music, can you remind us who you’ve covered to date ?

FWIW I loved last years version.

G Money:

Man was it fun to watch Darcy take on the Hall haters!

Ha!

I needed a break to realize that I didn’t have to be a fancy stats evangelist.

28. Johnny skid says:

This house is on fire
    Beating around the bush
    If you want blood
    Etc, etc

big balls?

29. G Money says:

Also a new LT-comments friendly fancystats summary is spit out on the status window, so I can cut & paste it easily. Probably needs the raw counts…

*** 5v5 FANCIES SUMMARY ***
    CF% = 52.8
    SACF% = 51.4
    FF% = 54.2
    DFF% = 52.9
    SF% = 50.0
    GF% = nan
    FO% = 73.3

30. jp says:

JDï™: New blood joins this earth

And quickly he’s subdued

Through constant pain disgrace

The young boy learns their rules

I think Fade to Black captures the spirit of the annual death march.

Could be a little over the top, but I love that song.

I’m on board with an AC/DC theme too.

31. JDï™ says:

square_wheels: Unforgiven (the movie)

I need to watch that again, but this one stuck with me:

We all got it coming, kid.

32. healthyscratch says:

How about Wilco for the RE series. Nothing suits the Oilers better than “I am trying to break your heart”

33. MrEd says:

Thorin,

Bring on the new rink. Oilers!!

34. square_wheels says:

jp,

Shortest Straw !!!

and Justice for All changed my entire awareness of music

35. LubeOil says:

Johnny skid,

I was tempted to throw that one in there, but hesitated. It would have to be for Darnell Nurse, if it did get used. Nobody else on the team would qualify in my opinion.

36. BAUCE says:

Does ebs have to dust it off every single time?

37. Johnny skid says:

LubeOil:
    Johnny skid,

great choice!

38. square_wheels says:

JDï™,

That scene is the entire western movie defined, he starts drinking the whiskey knowing what he’s going to do. The kid asking him if that’s what it was like in the old days……Money just staring at the town.

Mandatory viewing.

The NHL is a mess. Drop the puck!!

40. jake70 says:

BAUCE:
    Does ebs have to dust it off every single time?

Seems that way. How many shots gone wide tonight? These are counted in Corsi right?

41. kinger_OIL says:

– Why does it matter that the puck went in the net off of a players body part, rather than stick? Dumb
    *edit never mind for this one, it was goalie interference but still dumb rule!

42. Centre of attention says:

The NHL is a mess. Drop the puck!!

Exactly. There comes a point where I dont care if Vancouver gets a goal or not DROP THE PUCK!

43. square_wheels says:

Very nice cycle shut down by Nurse.

44. G Money says:

The best part of Yak Bee Chaos is that it's easily transmitted to the opposing team. Everything happens when Yak is on the ice.— Woodguy (@Woodguy55) 19 March 2016

Ha ha ha!

Johnny B. Goode

Yak B. Chaos

45. G Money says:

jake70,

Corsi = any attempt (block, post, miss, on goal, goal)

Fenwick = any unblocked (post, miss, on goal, goal)

Shots = (on goal, goal)

46. square_wheels says:

Korpse and Yak are not a pair I ever want to see on the ice in the playoffs. EVER

Eberle scored.

G Money:

He’s a different player altogether.

A) Coach’s who coach systems and are systems focused require reliability for promotion. You have to improve your weaknesses first.

B) Coach’s who adapt systems to the available talent allow for a greater margin of unreliability, because they play a player to their strengths, and it becomes more of a balance of how much your produce vs. how much you give up.

Renney, Eakins, and McLellan fall in or lean towards class A.

Krueger and Nelson fall in or lean towards class B.

Yakupov needs a coach B environment.

49. square_wheels says:

MCDAVID and those pick offs

50. JDï™ says:

Eberle should change his name to Dustin.

51. G Money says:

We haven’t been counter scored on yet!

5 minutes or so. That’s like a 5 game high, isn’t it?

52. maudite says:

jensenGH:
    anyone have a live stream link
    In Arizona on business and hoping to catch the game

Stopstream.me always solid

53. KSC10032 says:

Just joining in tonight, so I have not read all comments so far.

My question for all — has anyone else noticed and/or commented upon Reinhart playing on the right side with Osterle over the last two games, and that he seems considerably more comfortable there?

One of the few errors Oesterle has made, of course it had to be the blasted Sedins on top of him.

55. LadiesloveSmid says:

that was about 3 poor decisions with the puck by Oesterle

56. square_wheels says:

Wow, I will forever remember Northlands Coliseum for their absolute shit DJ that played Cotton Eyed Joe as recently as 2013.

They just played Rancid, all is forgiven.

KSC10032:
    Just joining in tonight, so I have not read all comments so far.

It has been noticed, and we have chatted about it. Both men played RH side in the minors from what we are told. GR did play as an Oil King as well, but I recall power play specifically.

58. Genjutsu says:

Korpikoski killing it with Nuge and Yak.

Killing the play that it.

His Indian name is: Play. Dies on stick.

59. G Money says:

dustrock:
    Hey for G Money, Woodguy, et al, I don’t really know how to use these sites, but I thought this might be an interesting addition when we’re looking at systems and what works for the Oilers.

Visualization of passing – successful and otherwise – they’ve been using this in soccer for several years, but I don’t think I’ve seen it yet in the NHL.

I was going to reply to this earlier – I have all of Stimson’s passing data for the Oilers (there’s about 20 games worth).

I’ve only taken a quick look so far. Some surprises, like who takes and who sets up one timers on the Oilers.

But otherwise haven’t looked much at integrating this with the full data.

60. Klima's_Bucket says:

I wish Hall was better at getting the puck to McDavid.

KSC10032:
    Just joining in tonight, so I have not read all comments so far.

Reinhart is more comfortable because unlike Gryba, Osterle can handle and pass the puck. Gryba really isn’t a good match for playing with Reinhart, and it affected him early int he season.

Reinhart is the eventual Gryba and/or Fayne upgrade.

Reinhart with anyone other than Fayne or Gryba would be fine.

62. Johnny skid says:

Genjutsu: His Indian name is: Play. Dies on stick.

lol

63. Genjutsu says:

maudite: Stopstream.me always solid

I’m a reddit NHL streams guy myself

Look for the youtube link

29-45 in possession at 5×5, this is not a pretty game for the Oilers. They faded in that period, with the goal going against the overall play. Talbot is looking good this evening to my eye.

MacT on a white whale hunt for a D (where he ends up with Nikita Nikitin).

66. LadiesloveSmid says:

edmonton is so damned bad at playing with a lead (probably because it rarely happens)

67. G Money says:

*** FANCIES SUMMARY ***
    CF% = 41.0 +34 -49
    SACF% = 40.4 +33.3 -49.1
    FF% = 43.6 +24 -31
    DFF% = 45.5 +31.9 -38.2
    GF% = 100.0 +1 -0
    FOW% = 55.9 +19 -15
    Jordan Eberle led the way with 1 goals
    Leon Draisaitl was the faceoff champ at 100.0% (7-0)
    Taylor Hall blasted 3 shot(s) on goal
    Iiro Pakarinen was most active on the team with 5 shot attempts
    Mark Fayne led on-ice 5v5 CF% with 56.2%
    Jordan Oesterle struggled with on-ice 5v5 CF% at 30%

(not 5v5, sorry, that was in error)

3-1 for Bakersfield, goals from Yakimov (Ford, Slepyshev); Currie (Winquist); Boychuk (McRae).

69. G Money says:

Not finding the fancies match the eye much so far, though that may have something to do with the flow of the game:

70. G Money says:

H2H http://i.imgur.com/YOquFaU.png and you’ll probably see what I mean

71. G Money says:

Corrected:

*** 5v5 FANCIES SUMMARY ***
    CF% = 39.5 +30 -46
    SACF% = 39.0 +29.4 -46.1
    FF% = 40.0 +20 -30
    DFF% = 41.5 +26.2 -36.9

*** GAME FANCIES SUMMARY ***
    GF% = 100.0 +1 -0
    FOW% = 55.9 +19 -15

Jordan Eberle led the way with 1 goals
    Leon Draisaitl was the faceoff champ at 100.0% (7-0)
    Taylor Hall blasted 3 shot(s) on goal
    Iiro Pakarinen was most active on the team with 5 shot attempts

*** On ice 5v5 CF% ***
    5 Mark Fayne 56.2
    82 Jordan Oesterle 30

72. Oil2Oilers says:

Semenko’s mits are giant without gloves

Nice play by GR

74. Klima's_Bucket says:

You beat me to it.
    Silky smooth.

75. JDï™ says:

Oil2Oilers:
    Semenko’s mits are giant without gloves

Pretty big with gloves too.

76. Thorin says:

MrEd: https://youtu.be/1f1D8rFp0Gs

Bring on the new rink. Oilers!!

godot10: MacT on a white whale hunt for a D (where he ends up with Nikita Nikitin).

These are both excellent choices. Yeah, I think Corb Lund (whether in Smalls or Hurtin’ Albertans form) would be very cool.

Man, weird how popular he is in Germany and Australia, and yet so many Albertans don’t know who he is…

Got offered row 5 tickets behind Vancouver’s net last minute, but couldn’t organize things so my 9yo wouldn’t be home alone for 3+ hours, so my wife took the 9yo. Apparently he’s having a good time. Got home from dropping them at Rexall and the 18yo has a couple friends over and they’re watching movies (Naked Gun series). So haven’t been watching the game. From the comments here, sounds like the Oil don’t really deserve to be in the lead?

77. Todd Macallan says:

After years of “lurking” I am not sure what compelled me to finally post, but long story short: Edmonton born, Yukon raised, currently residing in St. John’s and brought up an Oiler fan from day one with Mom hailing from Bruce, AB (this may be the only site where someone might actually know where that is).

Given the discussion I feel obliged to submit my RE vote: Tom Waits. If only to subject those unaware to utter eccentric wonder. The RE possibilities are endless:

Jesus Gonna Be Here – McDavid
    A Sight For Sore Eyes – Nuge
    Ol’ 55 – Letestu
    The Piano Has Been Drinking (Not Me) – All of us, going on 10 years

Not that anyone here doesn’t already know, but this is a special community, one that has bookended my days for many, many years now. My most sincere thank you, LT and Co., for the laughs and the insight, be it related to corsi, “saw him good”, music or scotch. Cheers all, here’s to North.

78. Samson Loveblast says:

Just saw Kassian pop Hutton in the face on the replay after the goal was in. He really is quite the agitator.

79. square_wheels says:

He’s made several this period. Maybe the slow bake and some low pressure games are the trick to a young D’s confidence ?

80. square_wheels says:

Todd Macallan,

Great choice in music.

Welcome.

81. Suntory Hanzo says:

Was about to write a post about Yakupov being benched for Canuck numerous offsides. Then he gets a shift. And goes offside.

Love the guy, but certainly can’t solve him.

82. JDï™ says:

Todd Macallan: RE vote: Tom Waits.

Chiarelli’s RE: What’s He Building In There?

83. Oil2Oilers says:

Todd Macallan:

Jesus Gonna Be Here – McDavid
    A Sight For Sore Eyes – Nuge
    Ol’ 55 – Letestu
    The Piano Has Been Drinking (Not Me) – All of us, going on 10 years

Waits’ is a top flight choice. Well played, post more.

84. Suntory Hanzo says:

Todd Macallan:

For Chia – What’s he Building in there?

Jesus Gonna Be Here – McDavid
    A Sight For Sore Eyes – Nuge
    Ol’ 55 – Letestu
    The Piano Has Been Drinking (Not Me) – All of us, going on 10 years

85. JDï™ says:

Suntory Hanzo: Then he gets a shift. And goes offside.

In Yak’s defense, Corporealcostly can not make that move before the blue line.

86. G Money says:

That was a weird icing from Hall.

87. square_wheels says:

Suntory Hanzo,

He has been extra poor on clearing the zone tonight, stops moving his feet. He’s been pretty good by eye the last few games but tonight nothing rhymes.

88. G Money says:

Man, Reinhart, Nurse, and Maroon on the ice. Unusually large amount of beef and snarl for the Oilers.

89. square_wheels says:

Reinhart, Nurse and Maroon…..someone punch Burrows please.

90. JDï™ says:

Nurse, Reinhart, Maroon… grins

91. G Money says:

That’s because YOU CAN’T COACH TO NEUTRALIZE SPEED. Only the refs can do that.

92. square_wheels says:

WOW Yak out there ????

93. Johnny skid says:

square_wheels:
    Suntory Hanzo,

looks good to me.

94. G Money says:

square_wheels,

Too cold for bees?

95. Johnny Larue says:

Wow yak on the ice

96. Todd Macallan says:

JDï™: Chiarelli’s RE: What’s He Building In There?

That’s actually perfect.
    Other suggestions:

Step Right Up – Brandon Davidson
    How’s It Gonna End – Nail
    Goodnight Irene – Nurse (special RE for only his fights)

97. square_wheels says:

G Money,

Whenever the bee’s are mentioned I think of Farley in Tommy Boy.

FUCK YOU NUCKS !!!!!

98. Suntory Hanzo says:

Agreed on Korpse.

99. Johnny Larue says:

Well we have a goaltender. Griffin Reinhart looked pretty good to me for all you haters. Osterle and Nurse also looked pretty decent

100. Gordies Elbow says:

Griffin’s game was telling, and key to the shutout. Good to see.

101. JDï™ says:

Flames – Avs going to a shoe doubt.

102. JDï™ says:

Johnny Larue: Griffin Reinhart looked pretty good to me for all you haters.

Pfffft – We all know there’s no D in Reinhardt… /s

103. Ducey says:

Oesterle best Oilers D man the last few games.

GR is an interesting study. He is so focused on playing his position. Does not run around at all. Just finds his man and shuts him down. He is like the anti Schultz.

104. square_wheels says:

I should record our puppy as he learns about tough love in this house.

Poor dude is some pissed about his sleeping in a kennel alone.

Night 3, thank Gord’s he super cute.

105. Centre of attention says:

NHL Public Relations ‏@PR_NHL 40s40 seconds ago
    .@EdmontonOilers @ctalbot33 (40SV) posted his 11th NHL shutout to improve to 6-0-0 all-time when facing 40+ shots (2.00 GAA, .953 SV%, 1 SO)

106. jm363561 says:

godot10: Reinhart is more comfortable because unlike Gryba, Osterle can handle and pass the puck.Gryba really isn’t a good match for playing with Reinhart, and it affected him early int he season.

Reinhart is the eventual Gryba and/or Fayne upgrade.

Reinhart with anyone other than Fayne or Gryba would be fine.

GR has now played six pretty good games since returning, the bonus ball being he looks equally comfortable left or right. If we could just see a big, physical 22 year old prospect who has played just 28 NHL games, instead of draft picks expended, we would be a whole lot happier. BD and GR would be a decent third pair next year.

107. Genjutsu says:

I’d prefer to wait until until the team makes the playoffs at least for R.E.M. or Tom Waits or the Clash.

U2 would be my pick.

108. JDï™ says:

square_wheels,

We took a sheep skin with us when we picked up our pup. The breeder put that in the kennel with the mom for a while when we were there, and we put it in our pup’s cage at home. First night, she walked right in there and went right to sleep. Couldn’t believe it.

109. G Money says:

Post game

Some interesting stuff, because the game looked pretty good to the eye, but we did get torched for 40 shots, and the stats definitely reflect that, at both the team and the individual level.

110. striatic says:

G Money,

Looks like the Dangerous Fenwick only goes down the tubes after the first goal.

Although we really shouldn’t be seeing score effects that dramatic with only a one goal lead, right?

111. Gret99zky says:

RE series music vote.

The Cars.

112. Gerta Rauss says:

McLellan post game

On the Reinhart and Oesterle pairing

-I think that pair has been pretty steady since we put them together

-we’re experimenting with him(Griff) on the right and Jordan on the left

-for a segment of games this is probably the best Griffin’s been all year

-from the time we sent him down(Griffin) last time to this time, there has been some growth,and it’s showing, so that’s a good thing

-I thought our team was real sluggish tonight, we started well, we played the first 10-15 minutes with energy and then after that we fell off

113. Johnny skid says:

Gret99zky:
    RE series music vote.

The Cars.

i don’t mind you coming here.

114. G Money says:

Not sure if it’s causative or not i.e. did the pushback happen because the changeup was ineffective, or did the changeup happen because of the pushback?

Not sure, but the shot metrics went off the rails when TMc went away from the unicorns and moved Nuge up with Drai and Hall.

It went from Hall/Drai/Pak effective -> Hall/Drai/Nuge ineffective

AND

Yak/Nuge/Korpi OK -> Yak/Korpi/Testtube buried in the depths of hell

So it seems that loading up the two lines actually took the Oilers from three effective lines to one effective line.

You can see that in the Lines table screencapped from my postgame here:

Maybe. I might be full of crap on the timing!

115. JDï™ says:

Gret99zky:
    RE series music vote.

The Cars.

Let the good times roll!

116. rickithebear says:

Centre of attention:
    NHL Public Relations ‏@PR_NHL40s40 seconds ago

Thank you MacT and rather!

117. Centre of attention says:

.@EdmontonOilers @ctalbot33 also moved to 13-0-1 all-time when making 35+ saves in a game (1.57 GAA, .960 SV%, 2 SO)

118. Colieo87 says:

Ladies and gentlemen:

I don’t have any stats to back up what I believe in gut and heart. Three quality centermen to myself is blessing. Not many teams in the league have. Our youth is 22 20 19 years of age. I believe the don’t grow on trees and they keep them as long as possible. We don’t know what Peter is being offered it’s a darks horse. We can guess and try to be arm chair gm. Because we just don’t know what exactly other teams are interested in and willing to part with. With the salary cap and down the road expansion draft in mind. We fans are bless with 93 +4 which = 97. Thank the Lord. Amen

119. Thorin says:

Hmm, picked up the wife and kid from Rexall and they tell me that they announced during the game that some Dutch guy was there for his first-ever live hockey game. Wasn’t me, I’ve been here over thirty years. Funny how tonight of all nights, as we talk about De Dutch, is when a Dutch guy shows up.

Also, Cam-Bot was gold, as predicted. Woodguy was right about that starter’s dip and recovery, gonna have to remember that for the future. In my house we’re all watching the goalies because three of the four kids have played net for multiple seasons and the fourth would if we could get him interested in sports; Gold In The Net has entirely too much of my money.

Woodguy, any other goalies the Oil should aim for over the summer? Maybe if you suss it out and post here, someone in the Oilers head office will read it and pretend it was their idea and go with it…

120. geowal says:

Thorin:
    Hmm, picked up the wife and kid from Rexall and they tell me that they announced during the game that some Dutch guy was there for his first-ever live hockey game.Wasn’t me, I’ve been here over thirty years.Funny how tonight of all nights, as we talk about De Dutch, is when a Dutch guy shows up.

Well shit, you mean I missed De Dutch commentary night? Might have to read up.

121. Suntory Hanzo says:

I loved U2 until they infected my iTunes with an unwanted album which wasn’t the easiest to get rid of.

122. Bruce McCurdy says:

Eberle scored.

Has everybody soured on this guy? Cuz it sure comes across that way sometimes.

Helped the Oilers beat the Canucks tonight. That’s worth at least half a point in my books.

123. BONVIE says:

godot10: blood

I agree with this 100%. Nurse also needs to be developed as a puck mover, they just can’t waste those skating skills. I hope he goes down soon for a playoff push, but while he is up he should get PP time.

124. Bruce McCurdy says:

G Money:

It went from Hall/Drai/Pak effective -> Hall/Drai/Nuge ineffective

AND

Yak/Nuge/Korpi OK -> Yak/Korpi/Testtube buried in the depths of hell

The long-awaited reunion of 4-93-29 wasn’t a high point. They started the third period (for reasons unknown, given the three lines had been decent to that point as you say) and immediately got hemmed in their own end for an entire shift and it never did get a lot better. Meanwhile the short-awaited reunion of Yakupov and Letestu went pretty much as before.

I guess it worked out & Oilers got the win, but the timing of the shuffle was passing strange, as my mum used to say.

Bruce McCurdy: Yes he did. The game winner. Funny, reading through the thread after the fact, before that there was a lot of trade Eberle, Eberle is one-dimensional, Eberle could learn from Yak about how to defer to McDavid, Eberle dusts the puck off too much. After the goal, crickets.

Has everybody soured on this guy? Cuz it sure comes across that way sometimes.

126. McSorley33 says:

Bruce McCurdy,

I think it comes the idea in order to obtain a top 4 D, we will have to give up something of quality.

In theory, of course.

We don’t want to give up our centres, in here at least.

Eberle is that chip for many.

Your point about RW depth after such a trade is all too valid.

127. Bruce McCurdy says:

Lowetide: I don’t think so, no. I think he is a candidate for trade, and maybe the easiest of the group to throw out there because he isn’t a center and the perception of Hall is that he has a higher value. That is probably it. He has always, to me, sort of had the greatest likelihood of playing his whole career here.

For now he’s an Oiler and I for one intend to enjoy him as such for however long that lasts. For example, that scoop pass he made to McDavid tonight was a rare jewel. Crickets.

Bruce McCurdy: It just seems like it’s all about his shortcomings, or when his strengths are listed, they are followed by a “but …”

I don’t think tonight’s GDT was terribly intensive with specifics, seems were are discussing music and such. Eberle has his detractors though, that is for sure.

129. NYCOIL "Gentleman Backpacker" says:

He gets underrated because of the things he doesn’t do.

Would the team be better with Hamonic instead of Eberle? Probably. But the scoring will be a problem. This team doesn’t score enough goals on a consistent basis.

Unless the piece coming back is a very strong one the Oilers could regret an Eberle trade for a long time.

130. prairieschooner says:

Talbot played well
    Oesterle is helping the Oilers spend less time in their own end

As for Bees

What are you afraid of on the field
    You mean like bees?
    Yea me too I hates bees
    Thanks jumbo you can just rock me to sleep now

The Replacements

131. Seismic Source says:

Are we 7 and 4 since the Schultz trade?….Is this fair?…..Is it wrong I’m paying very close attention to this?

132. RJ2016 says:

I don’t know how many articles and comments I’ve read the past few seasons about the lack of centre depth. I don’t know how many comments I’ve seen about MacLellan playing four centres in his top-6 in SJ. I also don’t know how many articles and comments I’ve read about PC-type players.

If they traded Eberle for a RHD, then isn’t it possible to add a C/RW to play Eberle’s spot?

I’ve liked Backes for a long time. 6’3, 225 lbs, plays C and RW. Is right-handed. Plays with some truculence. Wins face-offs at a 51.7% clip. Scored 30+ multiple times, on pace to score 20+ this year.

This is not a personal criticism of Eberle. It’s just recognizing Backes would give greater size to their top-6, added grit, veteran leadership, additional centre depth, and would likely come in at a lower $AAV than Eberle. Backes checks a lot of boxes.

Based on what I’ve read, he is not negotiating with the Blues right now so it’s at least possible he’d leave. If he did, I would think he’d at least consider playing on a line with McDavid or Draisatl.

NYCOIL “Gentleman Backpacker”: 22 goals in 61 games. Other than McDavid he has easily the best goals per game rate on this team. If they trade him the right wing depth becomes Yak and nothing, maybe Draisaitl if you load up the top two lines again.

He gets underrated because of the things he doesn’t do.

133. Professor Q says:

I think we would all miss the banter between Eberle and Gio too much.

That’s the most important reason not to trade Eberle.

134. Bank Shot says:

RJ2016,

I like Backes too but I highly doubt the guy will come at a cheaper price than Eberle.

If Backes had reasonable contract demands he’d be signed by now. My guess is that he’s looking for a Kesler conttact. 7+ longterm. I don’t think the Oilers can make those dollars work.

135. AsiaOil says:

Jordan Eberle scored tonight – good that’s his job, he has an elite shot, and why he’s paid $6 million a year. He is also small, non-physical, and weak in terms of defensive effort many nights. I want him to score a lot down the stretch and I’m happy when he does as he ups his trade value and it helps the team win a few down the stretch. But there is a reason why people are critical – he’s one of our worst +/- players (swimming with korpse, testube and Yak) who almost always plays with the best we have. The critiques are not without merit. I would prefer to replace Ebs with a more well rounded possession player like Craig Smith.

136. spoiler says:

Couple of thoughts…

1. If Nuge is traded, the FA market for centers isn’t bad… E. Staal, Frans Nielsen, Hudler, Mike Richards, Gaustad, Brad Richards, Legwand etc. should be able to cobble together a decent 3rd line C out of that group without taking on a long contract.

2. Lucic is one of the wingers frequently mentioned as a target on here, Stamos too, but what about Jagr, if he’s promised a spot beside McDavid? Especially if Eberle gets traded, *spits*.

So what does It look like if they both go? Say Nuge plus Fayne for Faulk then Ebs in the renowned Hamonic swap. Then pray you can dump Korpse and sign say Chris Stewart…

HALL DRAI STEW
    POUL MCDA JAGR
    MARO HUDL YAKU
    HEND LETE KASS
    KHAI

KLEF FAULK
    SEKE HAMONIC
    DAVI GRYBA
    REIN
    NURSE

This could come in at a lower cap hit than last year. Go sign Reimer as your back up lol.

Obviously I’d rather trade the 1st over Ebs and still dump Korpse to make a play for Jagr… but I’m not so sure they shouldn’t improve depth and the D by moving Nuge, given the UFA market,

137. Norman Greenbaum says:

AsiaOil:

Still using +/-? Cute. Your critique is entirely without merit. You’re feebly trying to disguise your irrational dislike of a player. Run the numbers. Do the math. Anyone that trades Eberle for Craig Smith is a lunatic.

138. frjohnk says:

Has everybody soured on this guy? Cuz it sure comes across that way sometimes.

I have stated many times that I’m a fan of EBERLE. There have been many games, where over the years, he has been one of the few and sometimes only shining lights for this team.

I have used him in many trade proposals. Yes, I’m guilty there, but Ive never wanted to trade him cause I don’t like him, or because he is the new whipping boy, or because I feel the Oilers cant win with him.

We need a Dman and most proposals have EBERLE going for Hamonic or someone of that ilk and that is what I have done.

We have to give to get so

The reasons Id trade him over others;
    -if we are to trade one of the big 3, EBERLE has 3 years left on his contract, Hall has 4, RNH has 5, so in this case, we are trading the one player is has less years of control.

-he is a winger and while in my books, elite, he is a complimentary player ( one of the best skilled in the league). I believe Hall and RNH have more value to the team. I think EBERLE is easier replaced than those two players.

But just because it will be easier to replace EBERLE than it will be to replace Hall or RNH, it will not be easy to replace EBERLE.

-He has shown to be an elite RW scoring over the last half decade. And he has done this without a top pairing Dman. And has had very few top 4 Dmen. The top 3 Dmen in TOI that EBERLE has played with are Schultz, Petry and Ference. Where would EBERLE’s numbers be if he had a D core like Patrik Kane has had; the gap between those two in scoring numbers over the last few years would definitely be closer if we flipped the D core those two have played with.

-Elite PP producer. Top 50 points/60 on the PP for forwards since 2011.

-Elite 3 on 3 producer. Top 20 points/60 for forwards since 2011.

-Money on the shootouts

-He is the only skilled right shot forward we have. Just as Woodguy believes proper handedness is more effective on the blue line, I believe it to be so on the PP. Losing EBERLE on the PP will be a big blow, unless people feel Letestu is a good option.

-And as much as I like Yak and I have proved with numbers he can score at a top 6 rate with a skilled centers such as Roy, Gagner and McDavid, I’m still not comfortable Yak being our only top 6 RW option. Part of that is because Yak has scored at a bottom 6 rate with Draisaitl, RNH and the other part is that it seems that Yak has real difficulty grasping the defensive game. And I also think Yak is gone, so if EBERLE is gone as well, then our two best RW options are Kassian and Pak with nobody on the farm. That’s bottom feeder RW depth.

If people think that EBERLE is one of the problems that has plagued this team since 2007, they are missing the 187 other bigger problems.

In a perfect world, Id trade the pick for help on the backend and sign a Dman in free agency. I have believed and still do, that if the 1st core was ever surrounded by a balanced team they could win. But I think in order to become a balanced team, one of the 3 will have to make the supreme sacrifice. I hope whoever it is, goes to an Eastern team that is balanced. In that case, they would probably light it up.

139. theres oil in virginia says:

AsiaOil:

…and the beat goes on.

Jordan Eberle:
    November…12gm…..3G…..0A…..3P…-11
    Since then..49gm…19G…20A…39P……E

I remember him getting dumped to the ice onto his injured shoulder very soon after he returned from missing games, but he (softly) played through it. I seem to remember Woodguy remarking that he was damn sure it was re-injured on that play.

So, injured in November, really good since then. But don’t let facts get in the way of the silly narrative. As many times as this sort of simple analysis has blown holes in the anti-Eberle crowd’s weak arguments, it amazes me that this mess keeps showing up and then being repeated ad infinitum.

140. McSorley33 says:

spoiler,

The philosophy is more than solid. Though, I will pass on any 45 year old athlete.

This team acquiring two top pairing defencemen would, imo, immedieately propel it into playoff contention.

There is UFA C Depth out there, for a 3 C.

Perhaps even we replace Eberle with a Puljujarvi.

141. McSorley33 says:

I agree with our head coach and other commenters here last night……the Griff pairing with Oestrle looked really solid.

Griff starting to display his quick, accurate passing as well.

Again, my template has always been a pairing needs a puck mover and Griff Needs to be paired with a above average skater.

If McDavid can get Oesterle into Garry Roberts Gym, we may have a player there.

142. square_wheels says:

I worked with an Eberle family member last year. Jordan had repeatedly mentioned to his family that he had been long pursued by the Bruins.

Chia apparently values a goal scorer, so now that he is our GM, you would have to think he’s only making a trade if there is a direct replacement.

Hard to argue Ebs’ ability to score and quite frankly, were a bottom 5 GF team.

143. Norman Greenbaum says:

theres oil in virginia,

I love my clichés. And the one that springs to mind here is “Haters gonna hate.”

It wouldn’t matter if Ebs was the hottest player in the league since xmas, terms like ‘small’, ‘soft’ and ‘defensively weak’ will haunt him to his dying day. He’s Neo-Hemsky.

I swear if you gave some people here $10M in cash, gratis, they’d complain because it was all in $100 bills.

144. who says:

spoiler:
    Couple of thoughts…

1. If Nuge is traded, the FA market for centers isn’t bad… E. Staal, Frans Nielsen, Hudler, Mike Richards, Gaustad, Brad Richards, Legwand etc.should be able to cobble together a decent 3rd line C out of that group without taking on a long contract.

2. Lucic is one of the wingers frequently mentioned as a target on here, Stamos too, but what about Jagr, if he’s promised a spot beside McDavid?Especially if Eberle gets traded, *spits*.

So what does It look like if they both go?Say Nuge plus Faynefor Faulk then Ebs in the renowned Hamonic swap.Then pray you can dump Korpse and sign say Chris Stewart…

HALL DRAI STEW
    POUL MCDA JAGR
    MARO HUDL YAKU
    HEND LETE KASS
    KHAI

KLEF FAULK
    SEKE HAMONIC
    DAVI GRYBA
    REIN
    NURSE

This could come in at a lower cap hit than last year. Go sign Reimer as your back uplol.

Boy I don’t know. That list of centers you posted there looks like a huge drop off from Nuge. I think they would like to acquire another center but only for the times when they try to load up two lines by moving Nuge up. Someone like a Lars Eller would be perfect. Can play center or wing, good on draws, has shown some ability to play with skill players. The minute you have Letestu playing third line center you have a problem. Also thought it was kind of funny that the first shift for the Hall, Nuge, Drai line was spent chasing the puck in their own end. Not exactly a glorious beginning.
    On another note, am I going to be the first guy to say out loud that defense may be a position of strength for this team by the end of next year, assuming we add 1 quality dman. My depth chart has Sek, Klef, Dav, Fayne, new guy all nhl ready now and Nurse, Oest, Griff all nhl ready at some point next year or sooner. Then you have the three kids they drafted in the late rounds last summer all having good years in junior or the khl.

145. Norman Greenbaum says:

square_wheels:

Hard to argue Ebs’ ability to score and quite frankly, were a bottom 5 GF team.

Thank you for sharing your source as well! Chia and TMac certainly seem to subscribe to the ‘talented centre – scoring winger – big bastard winger’ theory.

I think they know that if your team relies on Ebs and Hall making great defensive plays every game, then you are in trouble. They can hire guys like Kassian and Maroon for that.

146. Caramel Batman says:

If you are trading someone for a RHD, the guy to trade is Nurse.

First, whatever his potential, he’s one of the worst players in the NHL right now. The Oilers get destroyed when he is on the ice.

Second, his reputation is very good, and should bring a good return.

This is exactly the kind of player you should be trading (assuming #2 is true). You subtract nothing of value from next year’s team, and if you get say, Hamonic, you are immediately much better.

Start banging the drum people, Nurse is the one to go.

147. deankb says:

prairieschooner,

Yes! My vote for the Mats…

Who gets Talent Show?
    Can’t hardly wait for Coach or Chia…

148. NYCOIL "Gentleman Backpacker" says:

spoiler,

One thought back. Usually you are spot on but you are out to lunch on Faulk’s value. Nuge and Fayne? Carolina hangs up laughing.
    It would be more like Draisaitl and Nurse.

149. spoiler says:

NYCOIL “Gentleman Backpacker”:
    spoiler,

It would be more like Draisaitl and Nurse.

Faulk’s just an example, which I thought was evident from the thought experiment. Nor are these trades necessarily complete. Not to mention Jones got traded for Johansson, so…

AND unlike many others around here I don’t profess to know what GMs value or what their long term goals are.

Drai and Nurse is crazy btw.

…Usually you are spot on. 😉

150. NYCOIL "Gentleman Backpacker" says:

spoiler,

Haha
    I know it’s crazy, but that’s probably what it would take to convince Carolina to move a #1D on a darling contract: a crazy offer.

I get you now that this was just an example and not a hard target. 🙂

« Older Comments