G51 2016-17: OILERS AT SHARKS

The Edmonton Oilers weathered the storm early last night, found the range three times in the second, and skated and checked their way to a win in the shadows of Disneyland. It was another big win in a season now officially drunk with them. We’re on to Oakland.

SURF’S UP, YEAR OVER YEAR

• Oilers in October 2015: 4-8-0, goal differential -7
  • Oilers in October 2016: 7-2-0, goal differential +10
  • Oilers in November 2015: 4-7-2, goal differential -6
  • Oilers in November 2016: 5-8-2 goal differential -3
  • Oilers in December 2015: 7-6-1, goal differential -9
  • Oilers in December 2016: 7-2-5, goal differential +3
  • Oilers in January 2016: 4-5-2, goal differential -5
  • Oilers in January 2017: 8-3-1, goal differential +8
  • Oilers after 50, 2015-16: 19-26-5, goal differential -31
  • Oilers after 50, 2016-17: 27-15-8, goal differential +18

Edmonton has improved by 19 points and 50 goals season over season. That is a lot of progress. G51 one year ago was  a 5-1 win over Columbus Blue Jackets, with Connor McDavid going 1-2-3.

WHAT TO EXPECT FROM JANUARY

• On the road to: Columbus, Boston, New Jersey, Ottawa (Expected: 2-1-1) (Actual: 2-2-0)
  • At home to: San Jose, New Jersey, Calgary, Arizona, Florida, Nashville (Expected Result: 3-1-2) (Actual: 4-1-1)
  • On the road to: Calgary, Anaheim, San Jose (Expected Result: 2-1-0) (So Far: 2-0-0)
  • At home to: Minnesota (Expected Result: 0-1-0)
  • Overall expected result: 7-4-3, 17 points in 14 games
  • Current Results: 8-3-1, 17 points in 12 games

We agreed (we SO did NOT agree) that 17 points was reasonable, and Edmonton made it with two games to spare. This is a fabulous year, probably ahead of what this team is now. There is some danger—this season is laying down track for expectations in 2017-18—but this is also a wonderful gift for Oilers fans.

DEFENSE, LAST NIGHT

• Sekera—Russell went 12-14 together, including 5-3 with McDavid and 3-6 with Nuge. Important to note that score effects were in play, but the first-period barrage was part of the record as well. Went 2-6 against Rakell—Getzlaf—Perry and 3-3 against Cogliano—Kesler—Shaw. I think Sekera had a good night, Russell did not. Pretty sure. No. 4 had an early pinch that was a poor decision and followed it up with a few wobble moments, also blocked a lot of shots, one of which hurt him.
  • Klefbom—Larsson went 14-15 in 17:53 together, I saw a lot of good passing inside their own zone between the two men. Larsson is a tough defender, he can handle those ruthless Anaheim wingers down low along the wall. Went 5-5 against Getzlaf, 2-3 against Kesler.
  • Davidson—Benning went 5-12 together, and were 0-4 with McDavid on the ice. Went 2-2 against Getzlaf, 0-3 against Kesler. I like both these players, and when Davidson gets back to 100 percent they should be effective. Benning is always on the move, I love that about him. I would call him waterbug but he isn’t small per se, and doesn’t play small.
  • If the current six continue to play at this level, then I think Edmonton has to either count on a successful return by Nurse before the deadline, or make a trade.
  • If McLellan ran Sekera—Benning and Klefbom—Larsson, I think Edmonton has two solid pairings. The problem is that the third pair would include Davidson (still ratcheting up) and Kris Russell (good defenseman but not an able puck mover). If we see an addition at the deadline on blue, this will be the issue addressed.
  • Cam Talbot was a key player in the win. He made two saves in the first and one in the third that should be considered robbery. The video should be sent to Crime Stoppers. Stopped all 26 shots.

FORWARDS, LAST NIGHT

• Maroon—McDavid—Draisaitl had a splendid evening, my goodness. McDavid damn near scored early on the PP, but the first period saw him tightly checked. He sent a nice pass to Leon for the winning goal, but the line had several nice looks before and after. Leon scored the final goal as well, a nice passing play, McDavid to Sekera to Maroon to Draisaitl. Maroon had a good early look on the PP, and flattened Lindholm in what I thought might have been a penalty. The line went 4-1 against Getzlaf and 5-7 against Kesler, good teams can contain them for a period or even two, but an entire game is proving difficult.
  • Pouliot—Nuge—Eberle had a good night to my eye, Nuge scoring (while on another line). RNH had his skates clicking, had some nice looks on the power play. Eberle passed off instead of shooting on a 2-on-1, Pouliot was effective as the checker on the line. Went 2-4 against Getzlaf in 8:25 (that is an effective evening), 0-2 against Kesler.
  • Hendricks—Letestu—Kassian had an interesting night. Zack Kassian has wheels! That goal he scored was absolutely fabulous, and a dagger to the heart of the Ducks. Went 3-2 against Vermette. I am beginning to think the Oilers will keep Hendricks at the deadline, as opposed to running Lander or Khaira there.
  • Lucic—Caggiula—Slepyshev had a strong game, with the wingers getting assists on the Nuge goal. Lucic hammered Getzlaf, sent a nice pass to Nuge to set up his good look that resulted in a goal. Slepyshev drew a penalty, sent a dangerous shot on goal, picked up an assist. Caggiula is getting lost a little, I wonder if he makes a quick trip to Bakersfield.
  • Stats via HockeyStats.ca, NaturalStatTrick and NHL.com.

FARM UPDATE

Jesse Puljujarvi had four shots on goal last night in a close loss to the Ontario Reign. He is now 2-3-5 in 7gp, and has been quality in the AHL. I think Bakersfield has no center for him, and could see Drake Caggiula spending some time down there over the next four weeks. No sense asking the Finn to play with 6’s and 7’s if the plan is to get his confidence back. I love that he is shooting, though. Lessons being learned!

TALBOT AT THIS TIME (SP)

• Talbot overall: .921 (No. 7 among starters)
  • Talbot even strength: .925 (No. 13 among starters)
  • Talbot penalty kill: .897 (No. 7 among starters)

Talbot was brilliant last night, stopping two pucks that should have been goals when the game was 0-0. He also made an electric save in the third period, when the game was still in the balance.

5×5 60 (FORWARDS)

10. Jesse Puljujarvi 1.45
  11. Ryan Nugent-Hopkins 1.39
  12. Matt Hendricks 1.20
  13. Benoit Pouliot 1.12
  14. Milan Lucic 1.11
  15. Drake Caggiula 0.87

The Oilers have been hammering pucks into the net 5×5 fairly often recently, and there is some recovery going on in this game state. Miles to go for the second line, but they are showing some signs of life. Also notable that Leon Draisaitl has reached 2.00/60 after a long climb. I think Eberle, Nuge, Lucic and Pouliot should all recover, but that is a fan talking. Edmonton is so much better with that second line humming. It will be interesting to see how this line performs in the second half.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Wayne Gretzky.

RIP

For me, growing up, Mary Tyler Moore was part of the family, first as Laura Petrie and then as Mary Richards. Between she and Carol Burnett, Red Skelton and George Carlin, my family laughed until we cried in those years—because of them. I can recall her lines from both shows even now, funny and clever and beautiful. I hadn’t thought about MTM in forever, and yesterday’s news took the wind out of my sails for a long time. I guess that is a reflection of her impact on me, a kid growing up in the middle of nowhere. We had two channels, and believe me the quality shows shone like a bright diamond. The movies she made, while rare, were brilliant, and had real depth. She was the best thing on television whenever she was on television, and that’s a fact. I am so sad she is gone. RIP.

LOWDOWN WITH LOWETIDE

At 10 this morning, TSN1260. Scheduled to appear:

• Darcy McLeod, Because Oilers. We will look at last night’s game, the deadline, expansion list.
  • Derek Taylor, TSN. A heavy week of CFL news, and free agency is just around the corner.
  • Jake Sundstrom, Fear the Fin. The Oilers play the Sharks tonight, Marleau is looking for No. 500.

10-1260 text, @Lowetide on twitter. Talk soon!

493 Responses to "G51 2016-17: OILERS AT SHARKS"

« Older Comments
  1. dangilitis says:

treevojo: I have watched a few interviews with him.

Check out the recent one on the oilers site.

Chiarelli was a huge reason he signed with Edmonton.

2. oscarmike says:

What was that about Drake.

3. Chachi says:

NYCOIL “Gentleman Backpacker”:
    Larsson needs to get that careless icing out of his game.

He should try a careless whisper instead

4. Klima's_Bucket says:

Going back to the Sekera point shot, the Sharks feed showed that the puck deflected off of Melker Karlsson and not Lucic.

5. Oil2Oilers says:

4 points from California in a season was a big ask in the pre McDavid years

6. Lucinius says:

Ice Sage:
    LOL – Jones going to the ASG over Talbot… thanks NHL

The more rest for guys like Talbot the better.

Hell, I wish McDavid wasn’t going.

7. delooper says:

Horasho a Ed-a-man-tan.

This isn’t a sustainable playing style, but if they win tonight, okay!

8. jm363561 says:

There seems to be a problem with my feed here. It says shots in third period is 11 – 2 Sharks, and Caggiula has scored. How ridiculous is that?

9. treevojo says:

dangilitis: No,I just mean that those 3 pickups have been bigger for the team and those were all arguably unrelated to McDavid. As you say, McDavid is always a potential confounder that will prevent management from just recognition

Ahhh gotya

10. Ice Sage says:

Lucinius: Good. The fewer Oilers who risk injury at the all-star game (it happens! Remember Comrade Horcov! Never forget!).

The more rest for guys like Talbot the better.

Hell, I wish McDavid wasn’t going.

Yeah, I’m with you. Best of all worlds – (now-unquestionably) elite goalie, rested and hungry for respect.

11. Pescador says:

Good bye Death Valley,
    Hello Pikes Peak!!

12. pocession charge says:

Nice win Talbot, er, Oilers!

13. treevojo says:

Statement game

14. unca miltie says:

Hard to believe this is really happening. Wow

15. Pescador says:

treevojo:
    Statement game

Statement road trip

16. Chachi says:

Logan Couture is so ugly when he walks into the kitchen the mice jump onto chairs
    Logan Couture is so ugly when he was born the doctor slapped his mother
    Logan Couture is so ugly his parents had to tie a pork chop around his neck to get the family dog to play with him
    Logan Couture is so ugly pictures of his face can be used as birth control
    Logan Couture is so ugly he can go as himself for Halloween
    Logan Couture is so ugly they had to list what species he belongs to on his passport

17. geowal says:

Division leaders. Maybe we should aspire for that and playing the wildcard (Flames!?) instead of 2nd and the Ducks…

18. Gerta Rauss says:

I’m lovin’ it

empty netter for McDavid

The last 30 days has changed my expectation for this team/season

This is serious business now

19. Crazy Pedestrian says:

WE ARE 1st AGAIN!!!

20. JDï™ says:

Laughing with a mouth full of wine is very soothing.

21. NYCOIL "Gentleman Backpacker" says:

I hate to nit-pick but McDavid needs to shoot more. He passed into that empty net. 😉

22. Lucinius says:

I like how McDavid made damn sure that puck went into the empty net by almost literally skating it into it and protecting it the entire way. The only downside to him getting that empty netter was it removed any chance Sekera had at getting the hat trick.

23. Pescador says:

JDï™:
    Laughing with a mouth full of wine is very soothing.

That what happens when you drink straight from the box

24. StixMalone says:

I would’ve been ok with a loss tonite but a win is a sensational feeling right now…

25. LadiesloveSmid says:

so long as this crazy PDO in the past 8 games keeps up, they’re set

falling down down down the possession rankings

26. spoiler says:

Gerta Rauss:
    I’m lovin’ it

empty netter for McDavid

The last 30 days has changed my expectation for this team/season

This is serious business now

Yup. They got lucky tonight, along with some outstanding goaltending and excellent special teams play, but they’ve shown they can hang with the big boys.

27. norm_klassen says:

man sekera literally banked the puck shin Pad and in on his first goal. I love the shin pad assasin!

28. Colieo87 says:

Ive been cautionary optimistic and never rubbed or got out of hand with my crazy expectation espeically like those yester years but man this is serious business especially 4 points in west coast state. I think we got to look at Chicago, Columbus games next month to be another litmus test. Cause our divison is weak sauce. Lol

29. NYCOIL "Gentleman Backpacker" says:

LadiesloveSmid:
    so long as this crazy PDO in the past 8 games keeps up, they’re set

falling down down down the possession rankings

I do think the all star break is coming at the perfect time. Some bad habits were creeping in and luck was keeping the tail end of this winning streak alive. They can now regroup and work on some of those things.

30. dangilitis says:

8-1 on the road in California. Incredible

McDavid will also need to shake off his disdain for EN goals if he’s going to crack 40 in a season, but that’s just me nitpicking.

They still need to break up the SJ cycle if they are going to beat the big bad sharks on a more consistent basis, but credit to them where it is due, they are an excellent team and their personnel beats ours at the moment.

Oilers’ record this year is near .500 with bettman points when giving up first goal, which is very impressive. As is their record when trailing and leading after 2 periods, which we certainly have Talbot to thank for.

Going to have a beer now, I don’t really care right now how they’ve managed to do this. 1 point behind Chicago and Montreal is also amazing!

31. Picturesque says:

I am a believer …wow. This team is FOR REAL.

32. npanciroli says:

LadiesloveSmid,

McLellan needs to figure out outlets in the D zone against certain forechecks.

33. OF17 says:

Not often the Oilers beat Anaheim and San Jose back to back on the road by a combined 8-1.

34. russ99 says:

Whooo hoo!! Go Oilers! Even with San Jose on points and goal differential.

35. Ben says:

Thought they got outplayed in both games. 8-1. Huh.

36. CrazyCoach says:

Wow!

1st in the Pacific Division on January 26.

It has seemed like such a long time since this team competed hard every game.

I know we could be in third next week, but I’m going to enjoy this moment, just because.

Go Oilers Go!

37. Zelepukin says:

Just an unbelievable performance by Talbot. Made a ton of difficult saves look easy and controlled rebounds like a machine.

38. treevojo says:

Chachi:
    Logan Couture is so ugly when he was born the doctor slapped his mother
    Logan Couture is so ugly pictures of his face can be used as birth control
    Logan Couture is so ugly he can go as himself for Halloween

Logan couture had to walk with Logan couture at high school prom

39. fuzzy muppet says:

So they buy at the deadline right?

Gonna be tricky business with some big contracts coming up

40. Suntory Hanzo says:

Chachi,

Saw that clip. Over the break I took the kids to the Burnaby Heritage Museum which is like a crappy fort edmonton. Took the kids on the vintage carousel, and there was some teenager knitting a scarf whilst on the carousel. A sitting down sleigh instead of a horse, but still …

41. Professor Q says:

So, ah, how about those two scheduled losses, eh?

42. Southern Oil says:

Well I am in Vegas for our annual sales meeting. During our company wide dinner, had been paying attention to the box score on nhl.com. Trying to make small talk, which wasn’t going well. Really happy to see the boys even up the score in the last few seconds of the first. After hanging outside for a bit (people watching – which could be a sport here in Vegas) with some of the work gang, we were headed back to the hotel. Cutting through a casino, there was an open TV – in the middle of no where – showing a hockey game. I immediately looked at the score and saw it was the Oil game and we were now up 2-1. There was a small group huddled around the television watching. I bid my work crew good night. No way I was missing the opportunity to watch the rest of the game. I naturally got talking with the folks watching. All from Edmonton. What a special moment. People from Edmonton are some of the most open and friendly out there. Given all of the things you can do in this city and they are huddled around some obscure TV watching the Oilers. God it is good to watch good hockey again! What a great night and win. Thanks boys!

43. JDï™ says:

Pescador: That what happens when you drink straight from the box

I’ll have you know that there’s a hose involved, thank you very much.

44. NYCOIL "Gentleman Backpacker" says:

Professor Q:
    So, ah, how about those two scheduled losses, eh?

Uh oh, you went there. Run and hide!

45. Rebilled says:

SATHER FOREVER!

46. Chachi says:

Suntory Hanzo:
    Chachi,

47. JDï™ says:

Zelepukin:

And LB got a front row seat.

48. Chachi says:

treevojo: Logan couture had to walk with Logan couture at high school prom

Logan Couture’s family tree is just a straight line with a rat on top of it.

49. Pescador says:

JDï™: I’ll have you know that there’s a hose involved, thank you very much.

Hehe! Hoser eh?

50. Suntory Hanzo says:

Chachi: When the machines rise and take over the world knitting will be a good skill to have.

This is what I thought of when I saw that lady knitting:

51. whale says:

Next game is a real test for these guys. Both teams rested. We hate them, they hate us. Should be a real good game.

52. Pescador says:

JDï™: And LB got a front row seat.

Amen, I would be really fcking nice if we didn’t have to spend assets or cap on a backup. Need a vet at 3C, need Cagguila for winger depth

53. Ben says:

Kevin Quinn looks like a man who can eat the heck out of a cheeseburger.

54. treevojo says:

Chachi: Logan Couture’s family tree is just a straight line with a rat on top of it.

55. tcho says:

omg – what a shit show that was. I can’t believe the Oilers managed to pull a win out of that tire fire, let alone a 4-1 win.

56. Chachi says:

Suntory Hanzo: This is what I thought of when I saw that lady knitting:

Hilarious!

57. oscarmike says:

DBO:
    Gotta say not sold on Caggulia right now. He looks lost half the time, and isn’t strong enough in own zone. I would greatly prefer Letestu up there instead and a recall of Lander. That’s more of a playoff lineup, especially against the bigger teams. If McClellan likes his 4th line, then bring Lander up, let Caggs play with JP in the minors (foundation of an interesting 3rd line). More balance, a better faceoff man and a solid out scoring 3rd line (see Lander when actually with skill). Not to mention better PK, which is needed.

Didn’t Drake score an unassisted goal?

Yeah that’s what I thought.

58. Chachi says:

treevojo: Logan couture started as the rat sitting on top of that tree till he fell and hit every branch on the way down.

Logan Couture’s girlfriend makes him wear a paper bag over his head in bed. She wears one too just in case his breaks.

59. hunter1909 says:

Woodguy v2.0: We can always rely on Hunter to have a sane, even keeled prediction.

You can’t win them all.

60. JimmyV1965 says:

Chachi:
    Logan Couture is so ugly when he was born the doctor slapped his mother
    Logan Couture is so ugly pictures of his face can be used as birth control
    Logan Couture is so ugly he can go as himself for Halloween

61. treevojo says:

Chachi: Logan Couture’s girlfriend makes him where a paper bag over his head in bed. She wears one too just in case his breaks.

This guy goes as Logan couture for halloween

62. GMB3 says:

oscarmike: Didn’t Drake score an unassisted goal?

Yeah that’s what I thought.

What does LT say about single events Mr. Oscar Meyer

63. Chachi says:

JimmyV1965: Glad to know I’m not the only one who can’t stand looking at him. When I see his face I just want to punch it.

He’s lucky that he’s good at hockey because all of the travelling freak shows have rat-boys already.

64. Clay says:

This place will break the internet once playoffs start. Can’t wait!

65. Clay says:

Man, now second best goal differential in the conference to boot.

66. spoiler says:

CrazyCoach:
    Yikes!

Come on boys, listen to some PiL or something!

“Anger is an energy!
    Anger is an energy!
    Anger is an energy!
    Anger is an energy!”

Wow. On the same night a PiL comment is made–perhaps the first ever on this blog–I’m trying to drag my ass through the tedious television that is Mr Robot, and all of a sudden Order of Death is coming through my speakers, which I haven’t heard since last time I watched Hardware and that has to be years upon years ago. Too weird. Maybe there’s something in this Mr. Robot stuff.

67. Rebilled says:

no need to complain

68. Hope is a good thing says:

Woodguy v2.0,

Thank you for the explanation – new at understanding the analytics side of things, old at the playing side.

And another win for the good guys! The most important thing is now the Oilers will believe they CAN beat the Ducks and the Sharks on the road because they’ve done it, and deep down, the Ducks and Sharks will know it too. Believing you have a good chance to win is critical to taking the next steps. Winning playoff games will be a whole new challenge, but at least they are getting closer.

I would also like to mention I felt Lucic was instrumental in two of the Oilers goals. The screen/almost tip was one, and the decoy on the Caggiula goal was the other. I think Jones thought the rookie was going to pass to the veteran and leaned a bit. Good plays by Lucic, getting in front of the goalie and driving the net, regardless if they show up on the scoresheet.

69. spoiler says:

Hope is a good thing: And another win for the good guys! The most important thing is now the Oilers will believe they CAN beat the Ducks and the Sharks on the road because they’ve done it, and deep down, the Ducks and Sharks will know it too. Believing you have a good chance to win is critical to taking the next steps. Winning playoff games will be a whole new challenge, but at least they are getting closer

Sowing the seed of doubt is huge.

70. Suntory Hanzo says:

spoiler: Wow.On the same night a PiL comment is made–perhaps the first ever on this blog–I’m trying to drag my ass through the tedious television that is Mr Robot, and all of a sudden Order of Death is coming through my speakers, which I haven’t heard since last time I watched Hardware and that has to be years upon years ago. Too weird.Maybe there’s something in this Mr. Robot stuff.

That’s because Mr Robit is one of the best shows on TV. It’s fight club/ V for Vendetta/ American Psycjo.

71. spoiler says:

Suntory Hanzo: That’s because Mr Robit is one of the best shows on TV.

Lol… I don’t consider this to be a very high bar.

The last time I watched this much of a TV series it was 1998 and the final season of Seinfeld.

My buddy asked me to view this program, infecting me with a Lolita bug in my ear. Well, I’ve just finished the second season and feel like I might have to reboot him right in the kernels. This isn’t an unreliable narrator; this is lazy, unfair storytelling IMO, typical of television serials. A Skinner box. But to each their own… It’s obviously very popular.

I think Nabokov would be turning in his grave though.

72. jp says:

Outscoring Anaheim and San Jose 8-1 in back to back road games. Games that mattered. Wow, I was not expecting that. I like it, but I did not see that coming.

73. judgedrude says:

Clay:
    This place will break the internet once playoffs start.Can’t wait!

Good thing Stan Weir is so strong that he can hold the internet together.

74. season not played says:

1-1 after one, 18-29 Corsi for 5×5 for SJS and 10-9 Oilers in shots. Hockey is a crazy game.

That statement should give pause to all the spreadsheet only guys.

75. hunter1909 says:

Isn’t PIL that post-punk band from late 70’s early 80’s London?

Ahem.

77. jp says:

season not played: That statement should give pause to all the spreadsheet only guys.

Why?

78. frjohnk says:

2 years ago, all I asked the Gords was for league average goaltending.
    Now we have a goalie who will get votes for the Vezina.

79. frjohnk says:

season not played: spreadsheet only guys.

Yes, cause none of them watch the game.

80. Pouzar says:

The San Jose announcers were very complimentary (shot metrics aside) of the Oilers after the game giving them “full marks for the win”. They were a joy to listen to. They kept complimenting the defensive play of the team at every turn it seemed like. Also, the ANA crew the night before said the Oilers “did a masterful full job of clogging the neutral zone” in the 3rd period to seal the win.

Very weird, awesome times.

81. Pouzar says:

NYCOIL “Gentleman Backpacker”:

That’s Gold. He sooooooooo did pass it into the net.

82. Pouzar says:

npanciroli:
    LadiesloveSmid,

McLellan needs to figure out outlets in the D zone against certain forechecks.

This.

Needs major cleanup.

83. Yeti says:

They are a figment of your imagination!

84. russ99 says:

Lowetide: Ahem.

Going back to that Souray post, remembering what a raw deal he got here. Botched medical treatment, banished to the AHL. Not Tambellini’s finest moments.

Did you see his retirement letter post on players tribune, that was pretty cool.

85. Pouzar says:

Pescador: I would be really fcking nice if we didn’t have to spend assets or cap on a backup.

We won’t.

86. Johnny Larue says:

Great wins by the boys in California. The team is starting to develop an identity with 4 solid lines. I don’t have any problem with the Drake who is getting better all the time I really like his hustle. Also Kris Russell gets no where near enough respect in this space for what he brings to this team. Luckily the coaching staff and team does not feel the same way. I agree with Kurt at the C of H and his observations on what Kris Russell brings and why the stats don’t always agree. Looks like this morning we have a 99.7% change of making the playoffs WOOT indeed.

87. CrazyCoach says:

spoiler: Wow. On the same night a PiL comment is made–perhaps the first ever on this blog–

May the road rise with you…

88. CrazyCoach says:

hunter1909: Isn’t PIL that post-punk band from late 70’s early 80’s London?

yup, the very one featuring a Mr. Johnny Rotten!

89. hags9k says:

Is Talbot becoming elite before our eyes? What a couple of games. We are all of a sudden, a very dangerous hockey team.

Can they challenge for the division crown?

McDavid and goalering changes everything. I’m looking forward to deadline additions and re-setting expectations higher. Lay that track. It’s about time.

« Older Comments