Stay Classy, Chris

It’s going to be a fun season.

12 Responses to "Stay Classy, Chris"

1. Lord Bob says:

This just in: Chris Pronger is a douchebag? Not exactly breaking news there, LT.

(Granted, Mr. McStinkfuck is one of my few exceptions to the adage ‘well, I never want to see a guy get hurt’, but…)

2. Doogie2K says:

Well, to be fair, I can see why he might want to get in and out of Edmonton as soon as possible. But still, you went to the finals with us first, jackass. You didn’t hate us then.

3. HBomb says:

I don’t pull punches on this one. I’d cheer if Chris Pronger suffered a severe injury. Plain and simple.

The man is an exceptional talent, but an absolutely disgusting excuse of a human being. Karma WILL bite him in the ass one day, mark my words.

4. Kev says:

*SIGH* anyone else get the feeling the egomaniacs, I mean Pronger and Burke’s cup win feels hollow and meaningless for them, that they had to continue to strike out viciously at the Oilers whenever they got a chance?

talent + no class, no character = just not worth it.

5. Scarlett says:

Way to stir the pot Chrissy!

I hope he does puke, and then chokes on it.

6. doritogrande says:

“Well, to be fair, I can see why he might want to get in and out of Edmonton as soon as possible.”

If only he got out faster when he was here. Maybe then there wouldn’t be a bastard Pronger lurking somewhere.

7. Lord Bob says:

In other news, the San Jose Sharks have hired John Ferguson Jr. to their scouting department. Although they could have saved some time and money by just faxing every GM in the league with the words “WE GIVE UP”.

8. tcho says:

*sigh* I don’t know why, but I’m still not mad at him. The whole thing still makes me feel sad.

9. Doogie2K says:

I’m kind of at that point, too. The most I can muster really is mild annoyance, as you saw above, and even that took some effort.

10. Ryan says:

Pronger hates it in Edmonton? GOOD. Let’s remind him even more every time he’s at Rexall.