The Oilers have all kinds of things swirling around their roster currently. Sam Gagner tweaked a knee, Smid and Staios will apparently dress tonight and both Chorney and Plante were sent to Springfield.
Then there are the trade rumors. Moreau to every city with a population over 100,000 and sometimes he’s headed there with Gilbert Brule. Sheldon Souray is also in the rumor mill, and we found out this weekend that GM Tambellini was attempting to deal a big contract by attaching himself to the Ilya Kovalchuk trade. Strange days indeed. Oiler fans are left to wonder. Here are the top 20 things I’m wondering today.
- How are the Steve Tambellini “first impressions” evaluations going?
- Do they resemble his previous ones?
- Is Kevin Lowe still locked in the executive washroom?
- Is Kevin Prendergast getting the cold shoulder at the water cooler?
- Does Stu MacGregor even know he’s a Magnificent Bastard?
- Does Stu prefer Taylor or Tyler? What about Uma or Oprah?
- Does Steve Tambellini have any clue as to how truly boring his management style is?
- Does Daryl Katz ponder? mull? fire people?
- What do the kids think of the veterans?
- Why is Sam Gagner playing on a bad knee?
- How many forwards with duplicate skills do good teams have at one time?
- Does Pat Quinn ever line match?
- Does Craig MacTavish giggle daily?
- Which Oiler player is getting the most interest re: trade deadline?
- Is Nikolai Khabibulin’s NHL career finished?
- Which Oiler scout identified Jan Hejda?
- Does Shawn Horcoff regret signing that contract?
- Did Dustin Penner play too many minutes early?
- Have the Oilers targeted “goalie” as an offseason priority?
- Will Steve Tambellini be here 2011 summer?
What did I miss?