With all of the discussion surrounding RNH and when he posts crooked numbers (mostly on the PP) I thought it might be a good idea to place all of the top forward prospects on a line. Below is a list of the prospects we`re discussing as possible lottery picks (forwards only) and their even strength numbers during the 10-11 season.
It`s an interesting list:
- Jonathan Huberdeau 67gp, 27-43-70 1.04
- Ryan Strome 65gp, 22-42-64 .985
- Sean Couturier 58gp, 23-32-55 .948
- Gabriel Landeskog 53gp, 24-23-47 .887
- Ryan Nugent-Hopkins 69gp, 20-27-47 .681
Huberdeau plays on a stacked QMJHL team (I`m all agog to see them at the Memorial Cup) and Landeskog looks much better using these numbers. Strome is under the radar but I don`t know why and RNH trails the group.
What say you?