We’re at a point where we need to decide which junior AHL or Euro kid we’re going to follow this year. There are several candidates.
- Woodguy nominated Mitchell Moroz, suggested he’d be a good follow since the selection split the fanbase like a knife through butter.
- Tyler Pitlick has been mentioned, he should have an improved boxcar season.
- Martin Marincin is turning pro, and the blue is such a focus for Oiler fans.
- Tyler Bunz and Olivier Roy are interesting prospects.
- Klefbom was last year and it was like watching paint dry. Not him again, I beg you.
- Tobias Rieder should have a monster season, this would be the choice that probably sees the biggest boxcars.
- Jujhar Khaira is interesting because he’ll be hard to follow based on his college and their fame.
- Daniil Zharkov should have some impressive boxcars.
Okay, write in votes welcome. State your case, one poster=one vote and there are no ties. We’ll have a vote off if it comes to that.