SUTTON DONE?

Courtesy Joanne Ireland on twitter: Andy Sutton has had a knee surgery and will undergo another stemming from an off-season injury. “I may have played my last game last year & not even known it.” Andy Sutton who’s in final yr of contract & in need of surgery. N Khabibulin also under team’s medical care. Ireland is worth the follow here.

6 Responses to "SUTTON DONE?"

1. ItsTheBGB says:

I’m not going to cry myself to sleep over this, but I didn’t mind him as a player.
    Tough break for him.

2. Zack says:

I’ve been a Sutton fan. Sure he wasn’t the best player on the ice at times but he was good at what he did -big presence on the ice and laying people out. Something the Oilers blue has lacked for far too long.

I’m a huge Cyrstal fan though. (Video)

3. Rocknrolla says:

Loved this guy and thought he brought a lot. Best clip ever is him owning the media here. “So you are an expert?”

4. art vandelay says:

That’s a shame…

If you are David Musil, a big door just opened for you to walk through and seize the day, if the lockout doesn’t last all season.

Klefbom is stuck in Europe. And only Corey Potter and Theo Peckham stand in your way.

6. DSF says:

godot10:

Klefbom is stuck in Europe.And only Corey Potter and Theo Peckham stand in your way.

Musil is playing very well on a Giants team that is nothing short of awful.

12GP 2G 6A 8P +- 0 on a team with a -11 goal differential.

Don Hay has always maintained that Musil had offensive upside that he was not able to demonstrate last season because he was being used in a strict shut down role.

He’s currently 5th (1st amongD) in Giants’ scoring.