Guys? GUYS? Hellllloooooooooooooooo? Can anyone hear me? Is this thing working? 1. 2. test. test. Okay. I have a few things I want to pass along.
- Hall’s hurt. Get him healthy.
- Yakupov should play RW.
- Your bottom 6 forwards are trash. Former members of the Oakland Seals are catching deja vu.
- You are allowed to improve your team during the season.
- Breakouts often involve planning.
- Dump and chase is dumb and dumber when your skilled players are on the ice.
- Not picking up Hamrlik was stupid.
- Your center depth is so bad the league should step in.
- Mike Babcock tooled our guy tonight. Maybe roll some tape with the coach.
- I think it would be a fine idea to post a sticky that says “avoid being on the lottery show” on Steve Tambellini’s desk.