OILERS AT SENATORS G9, 13-14

I think the Oilers ‘tough love’ approach to their Russian (healthy scratch, thrown over by Russian scout, media call out) is going to be followed by “see!” Saturday if things go according to Hoyle.

The Oilers have one established line working (Gordon-Smyth-Hemsky) and then they have Taylor Hall, Ryan Nugent-Hopkins, Jordan Eberle and David Perron to populate the other two lines of note along with Yakupov and the rookie Arcobello.

• Nuge-Yakupov-Eberle
  • Arcobello-Hall-Perron

So, they have two players out of position because Jordan Eberle is the team slump buster. I’m not sure this is wise, but suspect they’re willing to go to drastic measures to get the Russian going. I also suspect that if it isn’t working Dallas Eakins will treat it like yesterday’s papers.

grebeshkov

• Smid-Petry
  • Belov-J Schultz
  • Ference-N Schultz

I would guess it’ll be Schultz the elder, but Eakins isn’t as predictable as other recent Oiler coaches. Like MacT, he does some surprising things; another candidate for a HS might be Justin Schultz but I don’t see that even with all the chaos. Laddy seemed to be struggling a week ago, but it might have been injury and he seems better lately.

5X5 CORSI FOR %, DEFENSEMEN 2013-14

1. Jeff Petry 51.4%
  2. Anton Belov 50.5%
  3. Justin Schultz 48.5%
  4. Andrew Ference 48%
  5. Ladislav Smid 45.6%
  6. Nick Schultz 45.0%

The toughest zone starts belong to Nick Schultz, so that’s a factor worth considering. Smid-Petry are facing the toughest competition (this is all from extra skater) and of course it’s important to mention these are early days. What can we draw from all of this? Petry is the best defenseman on the team. That’s another positive arrow in the Kevin Prendergast quiver for those counting, and I do believe Belov is going to be a player (he needs to improve defensive zone coverage but you can say that about every defenseman now that Pronger is done).

pitlick5

Jonathan Willis is in Oklahoma City this year, he’s going to be tracking the Barons players and writing about it over at COH. He had a nice item up last night and promises more throughout the weekend.

• Willis: Pitlick’s been getting a push in the last few games, and tonight he played on the top unit power play, the top unit penalty kill and the top line at even-strength. After the game, Todd Nelson explained that Pitlick was getting time killing penalties – something he hadn’t done before this year – partially for development reasons. “For [Pitlick] to make the National Hockey League, he’s probably not going to be in the top-six,” Nelson said. “To earn extra minutes he has to learn how to kill penalties. He’s learning, it’s going to be a work in progress, but he’s very effective with his speed and this is an investment in his future.”

The big story last night was Linus Omark, four points and he was dominant.

khaira33

The CHL is rolling now, and there are some very nice boxcars rolling by for Oiler kids.

1. Greg Chase 10, 10-7-17
  2. Mitchell Moroz 11, 10-5-15
  3. Kyle Platzer 10, 4-3-7
  4. Jujhar Khaira 8, 3-2-5
  5. Jackson Houck 11, 2-1-3
  6. Ben Betker 10, 0-1-1
  7. Marco Roy (injured)

The star here is Chase, 18-years old and really stepping out. Moroz is having a fine year too, and at 19 it looks like the offense that had been rumored may be there (at least to some extent) after all. Khaira’s Everett team plays a button down style, he might not deliver as much offense as we might hope for, but plays an effective two-way style for them and that’s exactly what he’ll eventually do for the Oilers (if he makes it). Actress Sarah Chalke

I think the Oilers have more bad road to go, more painful penalty killing moments, more tinkering and are in need in more coaching of the “scram” defense. Ottawa was a better club from the beginning, I don’t think the slump ends today in the nation’s capital.

I’m sitting in my basement (blogging in the basement!) thinking about the snow and the ice and the end of what has been a beautiful fall. It’s my favorite, so many colors unique to the season, and so many memories of the kids growing up in this house. When they were young, we’d go for long walks together in the fall and winter, I swear it took longer to dress them than to go for the damn walk. My son used to lose his mittens every year–ever year! how do you even do that?–and my daughter used to want to change into something else after she got dressed (this has continued, by the way).

I’ve been thinking a lot lately about my kids, and how many seasons we have left in this house as a family. Every day it seems there’s more change, less time together, more reasons to hold on and to let go. The time has gone so quickly, and Jo and I are readying ourselves and planning out our future without them. I keep saying it’s going to be hard on her, but the truth is it’s the old man who is up early Saturday morning. I swear to God it was just yesterday we drove them home from the hospital.

We’re probably going to get another dog. Completely unrelated, of course.

371 Responses to "OILERS AT SENATORS G9, 13-14"

Newer Comments »
  1. theres oil in virginia says:

Dammit LT! You stopped me in my tracks.

I do my best to just live right now. Thinking about the past makes me crazy (ie – crazier).

Well, at least the Oilers are…never mind. ;)

2. jake70 says:

Hope things are ok with that train issue. That disaster in Lac Megantic Que was pretty devastating.

Enjoying a Tim’s here at YOW, waiting for my ride. Heading to the game today. Saturday afternoon game, Ottawa, Oilers…..not a mix for a win if memory serves me correctly.

Nice to get this thing goin here….put some wins together, guys at my work are no longer sympathetic…getting nasty.

13 train cars carrying liquid petroleum derail near Gainford

That’s not good.

Hope they get it under control.

I was going to make a joke about how this may improve the beer/liquor soaked floor in the Gainford Hotel, but not until I know everyone is safe.

Gainford Hotel on the summer weekends in nothing short of a riot.

All the kids whose parents can afford nice cabins at Wabumun party there.

I grew up with significantly less means than cabin ownership required, but managed to glom onto a few people with places out there.

Crazy times.

4. theres oil in virginia says:

13 train cars carrying liquid petroleum derail near Gainford

I’m waiting for the inevitable derailing of a train carrying nuclear waste across the countryside.

Happy thoughts.

5. Romulus Apotheosis says:

“Oilers have recalled Denis Grebeshkov from his rehab, he was 3, 0-0-0 -1 in his first AHL action since 2005-06. I always liked the Russian, it’ll be very interesting to see who draws out in favor of him.”

It also seems possible that he’s the 7th. Eakins didn’t seem compelled to use either Davidson or Larsen when a few players were touched up or struggling on the ice.

———
    “Laddy seemed to be struggling a week ago, but it might have been injury and he seems better lately.”

IIRC his better play coincided perfectly with him being back with Petry.

I swear watching him and N. Schultz play together that one game was enough to give a guy a coach hernia.

What’s so odd about Smid is he seems very comfortable, under pressure even, sending good, strong quality passes across or back to his D partner, but ask him to pass up and out of the zone and it’s heartattack city!

———
    “The big story last night was Linus Omark, four points and he was dominant.”

Maybe that headshot from Zucker did something:

6. dawgtoy says:

I know how you feel LT. My puppy got me out of bed at six, he had to crap. Minutes later, that was followed by the 4 1/2 year old twins asking for juice. My seven year old followed moments later by turning on the TV. They’ve now settled on the couch with the umpteenth viewing of Hotel Transylvania, finally allowing me to make some coffee and read the latest LT blog, who thankfully updates bright and early. Thanks LT. You’ve become a constant in my morning routine. I now have about 1/2 an hour before my son needs to get dressed for his hockey practice. Watching 4 year olds learn the game is absolutely amazing. These moments I’ll cherish always. Buy another dog for sure LT. We had to put our Chocolate Lab down 4 months ago. After a period of mourning we bought another. We chose a yellow this time making the circle complete. The kids love him. Something special about watching the kids and their puppy. I just wish he didn’t need to crap so damn early, but who am I kidding, the kids would have been up in moments anyway.

Go Oilers Go.

7. Loxy says:

I have also been thinking about empty nest syndrome as of late. Having just moved across the country, I think this might be the first Christmas that my parents are without both of their children as my brother and his wife have baby’s first xmas in Calgary. As a boomerang child, I left the nest only to return a few times before doing so for good in Vancouver. But as they enjoy a multitude of golf games on Vancouver Island in their retirement, I can’t help but miss them more now (in my 30s) than I did when I was clueless and eating lots of ramen noodle soup.

Anyways, I will be at the game this afternoon and I’ll be bringing my better than average record with me. Even with the last decade in Vancouver, I managed to see some wins and/or close calls (closer than the records suggested they should be). Though the first game I went to, in the 2005-2006 season, an Oilers win, resulted in a man spitting on the chest of my old Todd McFarlane jersey for no apparent reason.

Let’s home Sens fans are a little less… ragey.

8. Colonel Obvious says:

My kids are four and six. Is it normal for me to be thinking about them in exactly the way you just described. Every single day.

Nice post, it brought tears to my eyes.

Oh, and Omark is awesomme.

9. Romulus Apotheosis says:

13 train cars carrying liquid petroleum derail near Gainford

Yikes! that’s horrifying. I’m shocked that only two of the cars have been “compromised” though… doesn’t that seem like extraordinarily good luck? Hope it stays that way.

10. Yeti says:

I think Grebeshkov will draw in. That guy was born to swarm.

My eldest is seven. It does seem just yesterday when I was changing her diapers and remarking on how a creature that just drinks milk can produce so much crap. But they grow fast. She has now perfected the art of pretending she doesn’t hear what we are saying to her. It drives my wife nuts. I’m thinking, holy shit, if she’s got this tactic down now, what kind of weapons of mass-parental destruction will she possess when she hits the teenage years.

11. lazerguidedmelody says:

Saw a guy wearing an Oilers jersey in a bar here in Scotland. Although I’d have had him down as an Oilers fan regardless, such was the glazed expression he was wearing, the “can’t believe my eyes” look as if spending too long watching the puck going in the wrong direction, defencemen in the wrong position as the Edmonton netminder gets lit up again.

I love matinee games, as I don’t have to wait until 2am for the game to start (2am starts do not make for a happy boss the next morning).

I hate matinee games because it’s usually another addition in the loss column.

Back to hockey……

I heard that one of the reasons that Eakins swapped Yak and Perron was also to get sticks on the boards in the Dzone.

Perron usually plays LW and is a right shot, Yak usually plays RW and is a left shot.

RK did that last year too. He eventually moved Yak back to RW, but I understand the move with the terrible dzone work in the last few games.

Hopefully Eberle helps stabilize the 93-64 duo as they have been killed in the last two games with PIT and NYI sending out their best against them when possible.

Expect that line to see a steady diet of Spezza today.

Key today is the PK and PP.

I thought the PP did nice work and wasn’t rewarded.

Oiler PP is currently 3rd in the in terms of shot volume with 66shots/60min 5v4. (SJS 80 and WAS 76 are the two teams ahead of them)

That’s a massive improvement from previous years, the PP will start putting some goals home.

The PK though is horrid.

I think the PK last year was a mirage. They were 24th in the NHL in terms of SA/60 (53.4/60), but had the 8th best PK because Doobie posted a .908 which is unreal. No such luck this year.

This year they are 28th in 4v5 SA/60 with 68 (ooph).

Get Hall and Hemsky off the PK please. Jones is up, use him.

My PKers would be 28,41, 27, 57 and get 26 in there as he needs to learn it too.

Also,

Saw some value in some hockey bets today.

If you are interested:

VAN +150 in PIT : PIT isn’t that good and VAN should be this big a dog to anyone but SJS.

BOS -115 in TBY: A slight favorite, but BOS is 4th in CF% close and TBY is 19th.

MIN -140 in FLA: I usually don’t hit a road team that is this heavily favored, but MIN is 1st in CF% close and FLA is last. When you consider that SJS is -270 vs CAL today, this bet looks ok

DET -105 in PHX: PHX played last night and DET is very good.

NYR +105 in NJD: My only feel bet of the day. NYR aren’t as bad as their record and NJD has middling goaltending so far. I expect NYR to pick it up now that they are home.

Just realized I picked all road teams.

Oops.

Oh well.

Go Oilers!!!

CLAPCLAPCLAP

The Spezza isn’t really doing it yet, but #7 is a tough out these days according to Travis Yost.

Woodguy,

CORRECTION:

VAN +150 in PIT : PIT isn’t that good and VAN SHOULDN’T be this big a dog to anyone but SJS.

Spezza leads the team with 8pts in 6 games.

In his last 2 games he has 4 g and 2a.

He’s doing it.

I have both Turris and Spezza in my keeper, cap pool.

Got em both cheap too (you bid on players, give them contracts etc.)

17. Romulus Apotheosis says:

From that isolated snapshot, it looks like Smith is having trouble and I’m still delighted Hemsky is an Oiler…

And that Turris — another young player written off by the media as emotional and all that — is a player.

The problem with attaching value to “character” is that we humans can be really, really bad judges of it.

Eakins also said flipping Perron and Yak was also about protecting the puck better in the ozone.

Mentioned that off-wing players are an easy check when they go to the middle since the puck is so exposed.

Also,

OTT is 30th in the NHL in terms of SA/60 (all situations) with 41.2 (!!)

This might be a pond hockey game.

19. spoiler says:

Woodguy:

Also,

OTT is 30th in the NHL in terms of SA/60 (all situations) with 41.2 (!!)

This might be a pond hockey game.

Hit the over?

20. David says:

Jason Spezza is the most underrated player in the NHL.

Spezza Career PPG: 1.019
    Joe Thornton : 0.996
    Henrik Sedin : 0.846
    Ryan Getzlaf : 0.934
    Rick Nash : 0.734
    Marian Hossa : 0.917

Woodguy:
    I have both Turris and Spezza in my keeper, cap pool.

Got em both cheap too (you bid on players, give them contracts etc.)

And he was right!

22. stephen sheps says:

Good Morning LT and everyone else,

feels like it’s been months since I’ve posted, despite regular reading… These line combos, despite the off-wing experiments, are actually, dare I say it, almost balanced (save the 4th, which is remarkably average + facepuncher). The matinee game is a rare treat, especially for us easterners having to usually be up well past midnight to see the end.

anyhoo, I’m going to be at this game, my first live game since I lived in Windsor in 2007 and saw the Oilers win at the Joe thanks to a Pitkanen overtime winner. Other than Jake70 (Hi, Jake…I’ll be in section 324) is anyone else actually going?

I’ll do my best to send updates from the arena if I can.

Go Oilers!

Please up, you people! Love away updates.

24. hunter1909 says:

Eureka!!

Messier has now joined the team, therefore it’s unofficially his team for the taking. Messier however, hates the idea of living in Edmonton but he’s seriously going to have to make a hockey career move fast so something’s going to have to give.

Gretzky is also available, but like Messier hates the idea of living in Edmonton, but he’s literally starting to waste away in the desert so once more something’s got to give.

Katz merely needs to figure out a way for both of them to want to spend overlapping parts of the seasons here. Give them total shared access to the bat mansion in the Chuck; ought to open negotiations in a cool way.

Sooo Katz has a chat with Kevin Lowe and it might go something like this: “You’re going to be replaced. Gretz and Mess”; to which Lowe replies “No problem”.

spoiler: Hit the over?

Not a bad idea.

OTT has had strong goaltending and DD is coming on so I’m leary of it, but wouldn’t advise against it.

26. hunter1909 says:

Messier and Gretz would have Yakupov playing lights out hockey inside a single game.

27. hunter1909 says:

Under Kevin Lowe’s watch, the Oilers have basically turned into a fairy tale situation. Everyone but the most fanatical Oiler fans(many must be 1st class) see nothing but a disaster.

Lowetide: The most fun and rage I’ve ever had was a keeper roto baseball league. One time a league member signed Larry Walker for ten years (which made him a $70 player in a $260 cap league) saying “I’ll be with Larry longer than my wife and I will be together.”

And he was right!

Ha!

pt/gm players regularly go for $4.50. Crosby/Malkin go for $5.50ish

Cap is $25 to start the season.

I got Spezza for $3.50 for 3 years.

I also got Horton for $1.00 for 3 years. No heavy bidding due to missing half this year, but he should outperform $1 in the next 2 years.

I have patience for my rebuild!

hunter1909: Quote)  (Reply)

30. Southern Oil says:

I usually hate afternoon games as trying to steal away upstairs to watch the game, isn’t a long term winning strategy with my wife (running the household downstairs and keeping my 9 & 7 year olds occupied). Today however my wife, daughter & mother-in-law are in NYC on a girls weekend. The Oil will have my undivided attention at 2pm. It’s a good omen folks! Plus I won’t be drunk by the 3rd period – or at least I shouldn’t be.

31. Romulus Apotheosis says:

Southern Oil:
    I usually hate afternoon games as trying to steal away upstairs to watch the game, isn’t a long term winning strategy with my wife (running the household downstairs and keeping my 9 & 7 year olds occupied).Today however my wife, daughter & mother-in-law are in NYC on a girls weekend.The Oil will have my undivided attention at 2pm.It’s a good omen folks!Plus I won’t be drunk by the 3rd period – or at least I shouldn’t be.

Good piece by Tyler at Sportsnet.ca

Also,

Can everyone please remind him that he’s now a colleague of Spector and McLean. :)

33. lazerguidedmelody says:

Southern Oil,

I’ll be drunk by thr 3rd. In fact I’ll probably take the under at 2:10 in the 2nd. Watching Oiler games drunk helps when the narrative begins to slide.

34. Southern Oil says:

Romulus Apotheosis: Once the noon hour ticks by on the weekend, esp. on a hockey saturday, you have no excuse not to be drunk.

The good news about watching this team while drunk, is the swarm defense looks a lot better when you see two pucks as opposed to one. Leads to mass confusion though when it ends up in the back of the net.

35. justDOit says:

“Basement blogger…”

LT – that schtick doesn’t work if you own the house, but I got a good chuckle out of it at the expense of a few tablespoons of coffee.

36. John Chambers says:

Nice thoughts about your home and children, LT. I’ve been mired in a basement renovation while waking up every day with the 2-year old and 6-month old. Have really enjoyed the fall and the warmth of the home and family.

Oilers win tonight, btw. Some bad goals on Anderson or Lehner because the hockey gods owe us for all this shame and degradation.

37. Hammers says:

Eakins moving yak and perron is another example of grasping at straws . No different than other reasons or excuses for loosing . He now has RNH back to a 20 min game instead of 28 . he believes in swarm but admits he considered dumping it on the flight to ottawa . . Players saying the right thing after they loose a game . Can anyone tell me the last time a player said , we don’t use the right players on PP or PK , the system sucks and our “D” can’t do it , Honesty would be nice .

38. delooper says:

“You guys ask the same questions everyday.” – Nail Yakupov

39. Romulus Apotheosis says:

Gonna miss the game today. Off to a lunch party. Keep the fire for me!

40. Romulus Apotheosis says:

delooper:
    “You guys ask the same questions everyday.”– Nail Yakupov

That will endear him to the media! ha.

41. Clarkenstein says:

The blog starts with Neil Young and then an oil train derailment! What’s next? A guest blog from David Suzuki?

42. delooper says:

FYI, DMW is Suzuki waking up from an opium dream.

Clarkenstein:
    The blog starts with Neil Young and then an oil train derailment! What’s next?A guest blog from David Suzuki?

He’s too busy enjoying his electricity.

44. cabbiesmacker says:

hunter1909:

Much more likely it would go like “Gretzky? WTF? How many rings does he have?”

45. cabbiesmacker says:

Woodguy: I can’t wait for the Oilers’ first 5 game winning streak just to see your posts about how awesome everyone and everything is.

Me too. I’ve waited all my life to see one of those aeronautic porcines.

46. thejonrmcleod says:

It’s nice for a Maritimer to have these games in the Eastern Time Zone. It’s not easy staying up for a game that starts at 11:00 p.m….especially when the Oilers are losing.

I suppose a pessimist would say, “The Oilers can’t even beat the Eastern teams. Wait until they start playing teams in the better conference.”

47. delooper says:

thejonrmcleod:

The only Oilers game I stayed up until 3am to listen to was the 2006 SCF game 7. I’m currently in Germany.

48. Racki says:

I like Eakins’ pronunciation for Grebeshkov : “Grebechov”… ehh… close enough.

I still wonder how long until he abandons the swarm, but I do like that he isn’t giving up just yet, because it doesn’t seem like you can teach a complicated system in a few weeks. He admitted to wavering on it a bit, but is going to keep going with it. Some would call that stubborn, but I don’t think so. I do think there are positives to be seen so far from it… the transition to offense seems to be much improved by it. Unfortunately, it seems to also improve the other teams’ offense so far (mostly due to poor execution though, I’m sure)

49. Racki says:

thejonrmcleod:

A buddy of mine that I chat with in a GDT chat from time to time lives in the UK. He will stay up till 4-5AM some nights, watching the Oilers lose…. Now that’s dedication … and painful. 11pm is bad enough though, especially if you do it all the time.

50. wheatnoil says:

LT, I’ve said this before and I’m sure you’ve heard it a million times, but your blog posts some how find a sweet middle spot in the ven diagram of sense, passion, and poetry… whether it be about hockey or life. I’ve been reading it daily for a few years now (man, time flies… feels like only recently that I started reading hockey blogs), and I thoroughly enjoy it, even when I’m pissed off at the Oilers.

51. thejonrmcleod says:

delooper,

So a game starting in Edmonton at 7:00 p.m. is a 4:00 a.m. start in Germany?

52. Lois Lowe says:

Good for Dellow, I wasn’t aware that he’d started working for Sportsnet but he’s a very sharp man and will only increase the quality of the content over there (as it is, I don’t read SN).

53. jb says:

Obviously this team’s looked out of sync as a whole. To be expected while implementing a new system that probably has most guys overthinking things on the ice.

Guys like Yak shouldn’t be taking heat from the media right now. The guy adjusted to the NHL last year with some success, only to be told something completely different this year. Factor in a bit of a language barrier, and Yak’s early struggles were almost predictable. Please tune out the morons that are questioniong his character, or willingness to succeed in the NHL.

The system being out of sync exposes our average at best goaltending duo, but again, It’s unfair to single out any one or two guys when it’s the system failing for the most part.

Do we really want a consistent veteran team? I mean these extreme swings are so much more fun right?

p.s How long until Justin Schultz comes through this growing pains of being an NHL dman stage?

54. thejonrmcleod says:

Racki,

I think if I lived in Europe I’d wake up early to watch Oilers games. It would be a great way to get your day off to a bad start.

55. delooper says:

thejonrmcleod:

It’s a giant kick in the nuts. If a losing game is the last part of your day at least you can have a beer and pass out. If you have to work for the rest of the day it’s like your soul has been taken from you.

I think Edmonton and Germany are 8 hours apart, Germany and NYC just 6. So east coast games you pretty much have to stay up for, west coast games would probably be easier to wake up for.

56. DeadmanWaking says:

hunter1909: nothing but a disaster

Starting in 1962, the Eskimos went twelve years without winning a playoff game. 41 points. That was their combined offensive point total in five playoff appearances over twelve years. You could tell they were turning a corner when they lost to the Roughriders 8-6 in 1972. They were oh so close.

The next ten years looked a little different.

Just wondering. Do you have a plan for the next decade, if perhaps the Oilers turn a corner next week or the week after? When you post three times in five minutes it makes you seem awfully nervous. Have you got it all worked out how to nail our feet to the floor and prevent our heads from exploding?

If we’d had a crystal ball seven years ago, we could have hired Bill Murray as GM, won the same number of hockey games, and had a lot more fun doing it. An opportunity missed. We’re not blind. Maybe he would have made an appearance in the press box with one of his former co-stars. You never know.

It’s kind of sad to see you wilting under the pressure like this. You were much snappier back in the day when there was miles and miles of bleak asphalt still ahead. You can feel it, can’t you? It’s beginning to rattle you somewhere deep inside, isn’t it? The problem for you is that you’re not blind, either.

If you don’t have a plan yet, you can always change your tune and join the party. Maybe not this year, but soon.

57. hunter1909 says:

jb: Guys like Yak shouldn’t be taking heat from the media right now.

President of the Oilers Kevin Lowe thinks otherwise.

Lowe is an imbecile who’s managed to keep his job until now by the Tambellini Trifecta.

With the collapse of this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to excel, Lowe’s getting sacked like a MacDonald’s employee.

DeadmanWaking: Not a living patriarch in Winnipeg or Quebec City–one with ice in his veins–looks at Edmonton and sees a disaster.

The next ten years looked a little different.

Just wondering.Do you have a plan for the next decade, if perhaps the Oilers turn a corner next week or the week after? When you post three times in five minutes it makes you seem awfully nervous.Have you got it all worked out how to nail our feet to the floor and prevent our heads from exploding?

If we’d had a crystal ball seven years ago, we could have hired Bill Murray as GM, won the same number of hockey games, and had a lot more fun doing it.An opportunity missed.We’re not blind. Maybe he would have made an appearance in the press box with one of his former co-stars.You never know.

It’s kind of sad to see you wilting under the pressure like this.You were much snappier back in the day when there was miles and miles of bleak asphalt still ahead.You can feel it, can’t you?It’s beginning to rattle you somewhere deep inside, isn’t it?The problem for you is that you’re not blind, either.

If you don’t have a plan yet, you can always change your tune and join the party.Maybe not this year, but soon.

Eagerly awaiting your response to:

FYI, DMW is Suzuki waking up from an opium dream.

Regards,
    A fan

59. Racki says:

One thing I know the “good” stats guys consider is quality of teammates, but I think a lot of the casual stats guys gloss over that. Does it not stand to reason that when Nick is on the ice, playing with bunk linemates, like the 4th line, that his line isn’t going to get as many shots on the opposing net? (thus lowering his Corsi from that along) Ditto a Smid who is going to play with the 4th line more than a guy like Justin Schultz ever would. Whereas your Justin Schultzs and Anton Belovs will eat up a lot of minutes with Hall, Perron, etc… the big shooters… thus masking their deficiencies in their own zone a bit. Same with zone starts. If you start in your own zone a lot, your chances of getting shots on the other team’s net are lower.

I realize I’m not exactly blowing anyone’s mind away with revolutionary facts here, but just saying that sometimes Smid and N. Schultz take a bit of a beating from fans because a lot of fans isolate Corsi and leave it at that. I’m not disputing advanced stats BTW (I’m a convert!)… just disputing how some use them too matter-of-factly based on perhaps 1 stat… ze Corsi. Someone needs to come up with the new stat that combines all this crap into one… the ZSQotQocCorsi.. OK maybe it needs a new name.

Anywho, I know a lot of you whip out a half dozen stats when talking up/down a player, but just saying.. Corsi alone here shouldn’t have the impression it does. And yes, I know I’m not bringing up anything new here. Just trying to get a better grasp on these things since my jumping on the advanced stats bandwagon was a little delayed.

60. hunter1909 says:

Woodguy: Do you have a plan for the next decade, if perhaps the Oilers turn a corner next week or the week after?

In these times, better to stockpile water, food, and ammunition.

61. Racki says:

hunter1909: President of the Oilers Kevin Lowe thinks otherwise.

I’ll bite.. how the hell do you figure Lowe wants Yakupov taking media heat right now?

62. Ribs says:

What is going on with the trains these days? We had a derailment just north of us a couple nights ago, too. Not as dangerous as this one but it had ammonia and there was a voluntary evacuation of a small part of Sexsmith. Crazy stuff!

I like this Eberle strategy – “He’s playing too good! Find someone worse to play him with, quick!” Hah, I kid, but the constant line juggling is sort of amusing. Do they last to the second period? Let’s find out!

Grebeshkov! Probably the opposite of what this team needs on defence right now, but it should be interesting to watch.

63. delooper says:

OMIGOD!! I didn’t realize, I can watch this game!

I know Yakupov wants to impress me so look out, the Oilers are going to win!

I’ll run down to the local doner-kebab place and buy a beer. Bring it up and drink it in my office to celebrate!

64. theres oil in virginia says:

wheatnoil: My first is due in December. I have a feeling that I’m going to miss not getting out of bed until 10am on weekends. I also have a feeling it’s going to be worth it.

Right on both counts!

When I finally had the wife and child both safely deposited at home, after days in the hospital, I thought my heart was going to explode. It may have been the best feeling in the world, but I was sure I wouldn’t survive if it kept on like that. After a few days, it subsided a bit, but I’ll never be the same.

65. Racki says:

Sprained neck for Trouba. Could have gone worse.. Pacioretty style. Glad it isn’t too serious, although an injury like that could be unpredictable for a timeline.

66. theres oil in virginia says:

Racki: …Smid and N. Schultz take a bit of a beating from fans because a lot of fans isolate Corsi and leave it at that.

I think Nick Schultz had the best Corsi (or CorsiRel?, I forget) of any Oilers defender last year. No fucking way Nick Schultz was the Oilers best defender last year. So, I think I’m both helping and hurting your point here. The moral is: don’t take stats out of context, but Nick Schultz sucks!

67. Nuckout says:

I read somewhere that Yak will be switching wings tonight? That could be interesting to watch with him , Ebs and RNH together. Lets just hope it doesn’t take the full 60 to get the gears working properly. Is Grebs in today? Who does he take out? I suspect Schultz the elder.

Also, I’m new here. Can someone explain what a boxcar is?

I’ll be watching the grainy Ottawa feed on my laptop from out here on the left coast. I was stoked to see that I could get SNW with my satellite package, but when I go to watch an Oil game….all oiler games blacked out unless I live in the region. WTF.

68. theres oil in virginia says:

Racki:

He seemed to handle it well:

Jacob Trouba ‏@JacobTrouba 12h
    Thanks for the support. If you were wondering, the boards are not edible. I’ll be back soon. #gojetsgo

69. Ribs says:

Tom Gazzola ‏@TomGazzola 8m
    Denis Grebeshkov taking warm up. Don’t see Nick Schultz out there.

70. Southern Oil says:

Well there you have it. N. Schultz and Jones out. Grebs and Brown are in.
    Per Oilers twitter

Grebeshkov in for N Schultz and Brown replacing Jones.

72. Racki says:

theres oil in virginia: I think Nick Schultz had the best Corsi (or CorsiRel?, I forget) of any Oilers defender last year.No fucking way Nick Schultz was the Oilers best defender last year.So, I think I’m both helping and hurting your point here.The moral is: don’t take stats out of context, but Nick Schultz sucks!

Hahah, I definitely wouldn’t be one to call Nick Schultz the best defender.. but yah… “don’t take stats out of context” was exactly what I was after.

73. G Money says:

Racki: Corsi alone here shouldn’t have the impression it does. And yes, I know I’m not bringing up anything new here. Just trying to get a better grasp on these things since my jumping on the advanced stats bandwagon was a little delayed.

I am as big a fan of using Corsi and other advanced stats the “right” way as anyone.

Corsi’s are useless in evaluating defensemen. The majority of defenders have only a modest say in driving the offensive side of the equation, and the more defensive the defenseman, the more true that is.

“Say – what’s Dubnyk’s Corsi?”

Bob Stauffer ‏@Bob_Stauffer 1m
    Ference on left side and Grebeshkov on the right side, the other 2 pairing remain the same: Belov-J. Schultz and Smid-Petry

No easing into the line up for Grebs.

Blotter acid for everyone!!

MA Fleury lets one in from center vs. VAN.

Why couldn’t the Oilers have faced that version of MAF?

Holy hell, gents. Grebeshkov making a mistake resultiing in a goal can’t be a surprise, right? Ference is batting 8th now.

77. G Money says:

Grebeshkov in for N Schultz and Brown replacing Jones.

It’s true that N Schultz hasn’t been playing well, though as you have pointed out, his regularly being in front of our bitterly poor 4th line may have something to do with that.

But since he’s part and parcel of the defensive chaos, might as well see if swapping chaos for chaos with some offensive flair might help. I get that.

But Brown for Jones? I get that this exchange will preserve our “tubthumping” quotient, but other than that, WTF? Because our PK is too good still? Because our top liners are not yet overfatigued enough? Because Gadzic is too much of a pussy and needs help?

I like almost all of Eakins moves, but the 4th line has a lot of questions. The one thing I have noticed though is that they don’t play that much with the game at stake.

79. Racki says:

I assume Brown is in for Jones because Kassian and Gazdic will likely have a “staged fight” at some point? I believe less and less in the enforcer, but I know a lot of coaches and even many players still put stock in it. Just a guess.

That said, I would have had Jones in, so I was surprised by that decision.

80. Lois Lowe says:

Nuckout,

Welcome. Boxcars refer to their unfancy stats AFAIK, but I am too young for many references around here.

If you ever need to watch an Oilers game in Van, just head to the Black Frog in Gastown. They get them all. It’s been a life saver for me since moving from Alberta.

81. Rocknrolla says:

delooper,

OMIGOD!! I didn’t realize, I can watch this game!
    I know Yakupov wants to impress me so look out, the Oilers are going to win!

So I have wanted to ask this to someone who is in Europe… These Doner Kebap places….is that where the Candian “donair” slang word came from? Are they similar or the same? My friends in the US also haven’t heard the name Donair, but used Doner

Nuckout:
    I read somewhere that Yak will be switching wings tonight? That could be interesting to watch with him , Ebs andRNH together. Lets just hope it doesn’t take the full 60 to get the gears working properly. Is Grebs in today? Who does he take out? I suspect Schultz the elder.

Also, I’m new here. Can someone explain what a boxcar is?

GP, G-A-PTS, PIM.

83. delooper says:

Rocknrolla:
    So I have wanted to ask this to someone who is in Europe… These Doner Kebap places….is that where the Candian “donair” slang word came from?Are they similar or the same?My friends in the US also haven’t heard the name Donair, but used Doner

The doner-kebab places here in Germany are run by turks, kurds and syrians. I think in Canada it’s mostly lebanese. I suspect it’s just differences in regional pronunciation. Germans tend to be pretty fussy about getting the pronunciation right. That’s my best guess.

84. denny33 says:

Wow -Marc Fleury continues to let in brutal goals….wow. No tip, no bounce, off his chest – over his head and in…

Everything I have read about the Sens says they invite EVERYONE into their own zone for shots on net……

Outside of Anderson – hoping we can put 4 or 5 on the board.

85. Rocknrolla says:

@Nuckout

Welcome as well. My brother lives in Langley and he had the same f***ing problem.

So the solution we devised is that he called bell and said he was moving to edmonton. Had his bill changed and it now goes to a friends place here in edmonton who doesn’t have bell, just a buddy. Then everything works. Only thing is the time on his guide is mountain time.

Hope that helps, as I know it saved my brother many days of pulling his hair out because of a blackout.

As well typically nhl center ice is free for all of October so it may be available on 1452.

86. delooper says:

Woot! I’m getting the game. Didn’t know if I’d have a chance to watch any games until I got back to Kanada.

87. Southern Oil says:

Rocknrolla:
    @Nuckout

Welcome as well.My brother lives in Langley and he had the same f***ing problem.

So the solution we devised is that he called bell and said he was moving to edmonton.Had his bill changed and it now goes to a friends place here in edmonton who doesn’t have bell, just a buddy. Then everything works. Only thing is the time on his guide is mountain time.

Nothing more frustrating than a blackout. When the Oilers visit Nashville, I am blacked out in Atlanta. It’s 250 miles away and it’s not like the Nashville games are on TV here. Stupid.

88. delooper says:

Heh! I told you Yakupov was working for me.

89. Racki says:

wow, slips that one in behind Lehner’s butt. (mind out of the gutter, folks)

Eberle. Lordy.

91. wordbird says:

fucking NHL. PS3 Game Center Live app doesn’t work for the first 10 days of the season, now there’s a fucking power outage that’s pooched their servers. ):(

92. geowal says:

How can anyone not love Eberle

93. delooper says:

Eberle. Lordy.

That play was all Yakupov. :)

94. Ribs says:

Brass nuts, this Eakins guy. Grebs’ first NHL game since 2010, coming off injury, and he’s given second pairing minutes. What could go wrong?

95. rich says:

geowal,

I’m sure a few of yesterday’s armchair GM’s posting on this blog are ready to trade Eberle right now.

Nice start. Way to go boys.

delooper:

Ah, good news. AND EBS scores! Eberle (RNH)

97. Racki says:

That’s not too scary.. when your goalie is a couple of feet to the right of the net with his back turned.. yikes! Dodged a bullet there.

That was an awesomely horrible powerplay.

99. Andropod says:

What would be so bad about copying what Krueger did with the PP last year?

My gawd Dubnyk looks shakey so far. Holy.

101. SK Oiler Fan says:

Same crap on the PP. Pull DD rfn? He’s made every Sens shot look more dangerous than it actually was.

102. delooper says:

Yakupov! Yakupov! Yakupov!

103. spoiler says:

Gazdic will make your hair fall out.

It took the 4th line maybe 10 seconds to give up a 5 bell scoring chance AND they got the puck deep. Dubnyk with a MASSIVE save though. Hope that settles him down.

105. delooper says:

spoiler:
    Gazdic will make your hair fall out.

Not a problem!

106. delooper says:

They’re playing Australian music. Who is that? I remember that song from the 80′s.

107. spoiler says:

delooper: Not a problem!

Sure you say that now, but wait till you have no eyelashes.

Oilers channeling Mr Magoo in their own zone today.

109. spoiler says:

NUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

RNH (Yakupov, Eberle)

Eakins is a genius.

111. RexLibris says:

I’m usually a fan of the lunchbucket type players, 4th line and such.

This 4th line is atrocious. Absolutely awful, Acton aside.

112. Ribs says:

Eberle Magic!

113. delooper says:

Yakupov!

114. RexLibris says:

RNH (Yakupov, Eberle)

Eakins is a genius.

115. delooper says:

That was John Farnam. “You’re the Voice”. Haven’t heard that in a LONG LONG time.

116. rich says:

Nuge with Ebs and Yak getting helpers. Nice. Very nice.

117. Southern Oil says:

That line looks good!

118. JAG-041 says:

Oilers channeling Mr Magoo in their own zone today.

This is one of my favourite Lowetide originals I think

119. SK Oiler Fan says:

Finally a team with more chaos in their own end than the Oilers. Yakupov’s lightening shot made that happen.

120. spoiler says:

RexLibris: Wasn’t it Scotty Bowman who said that the secret to being a good coach was to have good players?

Al Arbour

121. spoiler says:

Can we decline this penalty?

122. delooper says:

Yakupov! Yakupov! Yakupov!

123. RexLibris says:

spoiler: Al Arbour

He was pretty good I think.

;)

124. spoiler says:

Anyone else wanna join Justin on the rush? Bueller? Bueller…

125. hunter1909 says:

I like everything I see about the Senators. Cool team, I hope they win the East.

Fantastic unis.

Oilers unis look like a bad quaility LSD, lol.

Dubnyk’s playing like he’s 5 foot 6 out there.

126. RexLibris says:

Maybe its just me, but while I don’t mind writing (typing) PP, pronouncing it just sounds….wrong. Just say powerplay.

127. Racki says:

Love seeing David Perron push back… how can you not like him?

128. wordbird says:

hunter1909:

Oilers unis look like a bad quaility LSD, lol.

Said the guy who probably wears his y-fronts on the OUTSIDE.

129. Nuckout says:

Lowetide: Boxcar numbers are named after the (ahem) boxcar numbers on the side of train cars. So, hockey boxcar numbers are the outside/surface numbers:

GP, G-A-PTS, PIM.

Thanks LT, figured it was something like that. Reading corsi numbers really gives you a new perspective on the team’s progress and where they’re headed, that’s why your blog is the best, you’re not afraid to really dig in.

I think the Yak-RNH-Ebs experiment may be working. HOLD THE LEAD!

130. spoiler says:

Another great shift by the 4th.

131. delooper says:

John Farnam could make an excellent new-Oilers boys-on-the-bus style sound-track.

Well, here we go. Oilers on the PK is like listening to Velvet Underground Heroin. While ON Heroin.

133. hunter1909 says:

wordbird,

Sorry for having an opinion, Mister Lowe.

134. SK Oiler Fan says:

Why do they stop skating, shooting, and battling for pucks on the PP?

135. delooper says:

Dubnyk should have a Hextall moment, and wail on somebody with his stick. If anything it would be good image management.

136. "Steve Smith" says:

hunter1909:
    wordbird,

Sorry for having an opinion, Mister Lowe.

Having an opinion is fine; your problem is that you have all of them.

137. delooper says:

“Steve Smith”: Having an opinion is fine; your problem is that you have all of them.

hunter is an entangled quantum state that hasn’t realized he’s been observed.

138. hunter1909 says:

delooper,

This.

139. B S says:

So, are there any decent sportscasters left out there? The sportsnet broadcast, SN East I think, is almost unbearable, I might as well watch in mute. They didn’t even explain what the Smid penalty was for and were trying to say something about the Conacher penalty having to do with the ref being in the way and Hemksy’s stick (and said nothing about Conacher’s hands on Smyth’s number).

140. delooper says:

I think I love Perron.

141. wordbird says:

hunter1909,

You know what ELSE Mister Lowe has?

SIX RINGS!

(and you’ll never guess where i wear the 6th one).

David Perron IS a new dimension.

143. Racki says:

Atta be Smytty! Nice to see him jump in there to help out Perron. I’m not sure I’d give the Sens the PP on that one. Perron steered into the net.

Looks like Ryan hurt himself sliding past the post.. nothing to do with getting hit by puck.

Edit: Smytty was the only call there? That is equally strange.

Where in Christ was Acton going there?

145. B S says:

wordbird,

Your other hand?

146. Ribs says:

Looks like Smyth nailed a puck to the top of his stick to use as a knob.

147. VanOil says:

The best penalty Smyth has took in a long time. This was not an I am old and slow hooking call.

148. SK Oiler Fan says:

DD’s acid looks to have worn off. That first 8 min was frightening

149. VanOil says:

Rocknrolla,

150. gogliano says:

If MacT averages one Perron-like trade or acquistion per year this team will be a cup contender very quickly. A lot of value add with that trade.

151. boxman says:

Hunter your negativity is soul sucking. Didn’t your mom ever tell you that if you don’t have anything nice to say then don’t say anything at all. In your case this will mean a vow of silence.

152. VanOil says:

SK Oiler Fan:
    DD’s acid looks to have worn off. That first 8 min was frightening

Do you think he was sitting on Grebs stash and that’s what lead to the early season goofballs? It seems as good as explanation as any.

153. Numenius says:

To my eye, the Oilers looked terrible that period but got some nice bounces.

154. hunter1909 says:

Nail’s +2 playing on line one.

155. delooper says:

Numenius:
    To my eye, the Oilers looked terrible that period but got some nice bounces.

Oilers switch from “swarm” to “drunken boxing”.

156. delooper says:

If this keeps up, I’ll get a 2nd beer, next intermission. It’s an incentive system.

157. VanOil says:

I know its early on the left coast but I managed to bathe before the game (just) it does not look like the Sportsnet panel prioritized this.

158. B S says:

gogliano,

I’m a big Paajarvi fan, and I’d still love to see him on this team, but like pretty much everyone else I would have made that trade every time. Brilliant move by MacT and exactly the kind of moves this team is going to need to be a contender.

159. Racki says:

Agree with the Perron love. Every line needs a Perron. Now he just needs to start putting the puck in the net more. That will come though.

160. justDOit says:

Darn – was looking forward to watching this game with my new HD antenna on CBC… Darn.

Crappy period with good results.

Oilers were due for one.

Hope it continues the whole game (results wise)

Go Oilers!

CLAPCLAPCLAP

162. VanOil says:

In mixing my ugly news stories Troubas faceplant reminds me of the Gainford beer slide.

Take it easy on Hunter. He thinks he got a 1 game suspension because of his Oiler comments, when he actually got them for a comment made to another poster.

Also,

As I posted here: http://lowetide.ca/blog/2013/10/oh-those-oilers.html/comment-page-1#comment-260761

Much is being made about the PK right now.

While you can look at 4v5 SV% and say “its a small sample, it should get better” (Labarbera is an awful .733, while Doobie is slightly low at .853) the real culprit is shots against.

The best PK last year in terms of SA/60 is STL with 36/60 and NJD with 36.4/60

Oilers were 25th with 52.7/.60

The Oilers’ kill rate was 9th in the league with 83.4%, but I think that was a bit of a mirage as DD had a 4v5SV% of .907 which was 4th among goalies who played 20 games or more.and not a sustainable number for any goalie.

This year the Oilers are 29th with an awful 68SA/60.

CAR is best with 34.3 and NYI 2nd with 40.5.

Eakins was asked about continuing to play “offensive players” on the PK and he said he had no choice given the roster make up.

Here’s the SA/60 4v5 of the forwards who have played at least .5min/60 (low, I know)

TAYLORHALL 89
    ALESHEMSKY 78.1
    WILLACTON 52.9
    BOYDGORDON 48.4
    RYANHAMILTON 48
    JORDANEBERLE 34.8
    DAVIDPERRON 23.5
    RYANNUGENT-HOPKINS 22.9
    Pretty clear who shouldn’t be there.
    Here are the DMen:
    ANDREWFERENCE 71.1
    NICKSCHULTZ 71
    JEFFPETRY 43.9
    LADISLAVSMID 34.5

The old men look awful.
    Its that because they are playing wtih 4 and 83 or are 4 and 83 looking bad because of 21 and 15?

No 83 or 4 on the PK in the 1st period.

Good thing Eakins reads this blog eh?

Heh.

165. delooper says:

Yakupov! Yakupov! Yakupov!!

166. skidplate says:

VanOil: Rocknrolla,Grilled meat wrapped in Pita is available throughout Europe with varying names. Donner Donair and Doner all exist as do Sharwma and others. The Kebab or Kebob part of the name is more constant. The names, styles and toppings vary with the immigrant make up of the country or neighborhood and its colonial past. The best examples are normally found in countries close to the Middle East or Africa. Though South Asian immigrants warping there different Kebobs in Naan with the odd veg can also be excellent especially if you get a mixed kebab (spelling changes all the time) with many spicy meats. Sauces are normally Chilli or Yogurt Garlic based. The Dutch the original colonial rulers of the Spice Islands have disappointingly small donners that are sometimes coated in Mayonnaise. It is rare to find the sweetened condensed milk based sauce that Lebanese immigrants have popularized in Halifax and has spread across Canada.The Original variants of Donairs in the South East Mediterranean and Middle East are very good but tend to vary samey and lack variety as this historic cultural cross road now more is insular and intolerant. I feel the best Donairs can be found in Australia where the large Lebanese and Greek population mixed with the Anzac fascination with Turkey and most importantly the fabulous availability of high quality meat. Canada of course has the right cultural mix for some very good donairs and some high quality meat but our sheep stocks are limited for reasons that baffle me limiting our true potential.In fact I am going to have one for lunch if can recover from my shock at the Oilers early domination of this game.

Dustin?

167. spoiler says:

TOI pretty even that period except for Jultz who got a big push.

168. danny says:

Did anyone else find it kinda awkward how Ebs turned his back to Yak during the celebration after goal 1? Left him hangin.

169. Racki says:

It looked like Petry was saving Conacher from Smid there..

170. VanOil says:

The ice is a lot better in Ottawa than Long Island.

15-7 shots, gents. That’s a gap after 1.

172. spoiler says:

Is there a mode of play between lackadaisical and panicked? Because I would like to see that mode in our own end occasionally.

173. spoiler says:

VanOil: The ice is a lot better in Ottawa than Long Island.

Thank Gord.

174. VanOil says:

Imagine what 99 could have done with shallower nets. Both he and Kurri would have 10% more points.

175. Derek says:

This Sens PBP team has to be drunk. They must’ve been in the same bar as the Oilers PP last night.

176. VanOil says:

skidplate: Dustin?

Pancakes make lousy Kebabs

177. spoiler says:

I would be tempted not to put Hall out there for this PP.

178. SK Oiler Fan says:

It gets worse? 1 man go retrieve the puck on the PP? It’s the anti swarm. Oh great another one.

179. VanOil says:

Ottawa may as well take as many penalties as they want. Scoring chances seems to favor them short handed.

180. danny says:

Nice play by DP57. We should just start the PP with too many men and take the minor.

181. Racki says:

I just panicked like a worried mother when Eberle went down in the corner.

182. Numenius says:

All these power plays are stressing me out.

183. boxman says:

that was much better

184. wordbird says:

Yak is feelin’ it.

185. VanOil says:

Arcobello is very good at passing the puck. Who is the team as a whole going to celebrate more for getting there first goal him or Yak.

186. SK Oiler Fan says:

fk this PP has to be all Eakins. Never seen such weak puck support and retrieval.

187. delooper says:

The SN commentator seems to have no experience with PEZ dispensers.

189. spoiler says:

Hall retaliates out of frustration, gets to sit for two.

190. spoiler says:

Lowetide: Selfish play there by Hall. I know that hurt, but he’s got to be better than that.

He’s really reminding me of Messier circa 1981. Raw talent, emotions on his sleeve, but not a lot of thought.

191. boxman says:

that hit was dirty as hell……..Retribution at some point is a must…..and yes that was selfish on Hall’s part but Messier would have swung at his head

192. Numenius says:

Hunter, that’s why Hall shouldn’t be captain yet.

193. spoiler says:

Hall’s knee is not good. Jesus.

194. boxman says:

Damn thats not good FUCK

Taylor Hall hurt, that was a knee. Horrible.

196. hunter1909 says:

Taylor Hall hurt, that was a knee. Horrible.

Hall looks set to have a ten year career with above average injury IR time. He won’t learn how to protect himself at all.

197. OilClog says:

Ottawa is officially a team I no longer want to see any good happen to ever again! HOW DARE YOU DIRTY HIT HALL!

This is when the 4th line goes out and decapitates Spezza right??!? Someone?!?! ANYONE!?!? FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!

MURDER DEATH KILL!

198. VanOil says:

I am not a Doctor but my sphincter is tightening.

Newer Comments »