OILERS AT SHARKS, G43 13-14

Adhere to the plan. Four simple words, and it’s taking me a lifetime to learn them. Perhaps that’s why I’m pleasedthe Oilers are taking a patient course with young Russian Nail Yakupov.

• Dallas Eakins on Nail Yakupov: “Just adhering to the plan. Not trying to do things by himself, not trying to adlib, not trying to play like he did last year. We want him to play the system and the way we’re trying to get our whole group to play. And that’s his challenge. He fully understands it. And he fully understands that there’s a little bit of heat on him to play and play well. He’s with two good players, two experienced players, he’s going to get some looks on one of our power plays where we’ve put him right back to where he’s been before.”

last 10 games

The Hall line have scored 12 goals in the last 10 games, the Eberle line 4. Smyth has 2, the defense chimes in with 2 more and that’s 20 goals in 10 games. Lordy. Sam Gagner has had a miserable 10 games by the boxcars, I don’t believe the Oilers will stick with him much longer. If he struggles tonight, and Arcobello is indeed ready, I suspect we’ll see the Yalie playing the middle on the 2line.

hall olympicsAmen. I still think there’s a small chance, but every indication we’re getting from the plugged in media is that he’s at the outer marker and really not a serious candidate. After what we discovered about the American decision-making process yesterday, I won’t be as disappointed if Hall doesn’t make it. Despite the importance of the decision, it appears the Amercians use a magic 8-ball (Brian Burke) and left off two impact players (Buff, Ryan) because bias.

TWO RUSSIAN BEARS

slepyshevAnton Slepyshev had a big game (3 assists, effective play) for the Russians this morning in their quarterfinal game against the Americans. He now sits at 5, 2-5-7 +7 for the tournament and has 13 shots. He is tied for 6th in tournament scoring and was very impressive in today’s game. Slepyshev made a strong defensive play late in the game, marking his man from the neutral zone and tying him up as a terrific pass to the slot arrived—it was a key play because at that point it was a one goal game and the chance would have been point blank if not for the Russian captain.

Bogdan Yakimov (5, 1-1-2 +2) is the shutdown center for Russia and played heavy minutes late, including ownzone faceoffs and penalty-killing. He’s a big center (!!!!) and has been very good in the tournament, and his resume is a perfect match for the Oilers needs across the pro rosters.

JUNIOR BOXCARS

nurse1

1. Greg Chase 36, 21-21-42 +20
  2. Darnell Nurse 37, 9-26-35 +3
  3. Mitch Moroz 37, 21-14-35 +14
  4. Jackson Houck 37, 19-13-32 -1
  5. Jujhar Khaira 29, 9-10-19 +2
  6. Aidan Muir 25, 8-11-19 +12 (*USHL*)
  7. Kyle Platzer 38, 9-8-17 -3
  8. Marco Roy 13, 3-12-15 +3
  9. Ben Betker 40, 4-7-11 -4

I had Nurse #9 in the draft and he’s covered the bet so far despite the WJ disappointment. Nichushkin certainly looks like the better player now, but we know players develop at different rates and it’s a marathon not a sprint. At the other end of the spectrum, I had Greg Chase #51 in the draft and some scout is going to be dining out on that pick for a long, long time based on early returns. Roy looks good, but has to stay healthy.

The 2013 entry draft has nice arrows so far, what with the Russians at the WJ and Nurse, Chase and Roy at home. If Houck or Muir can step up their play we might be talking about a very good crop of pro players, maybe even a couple NHLers in there.

292 Responses to "OILERS AT SHARKS, G43 13-14"

« Older Comments
  1. Romulus Apotheosis says:

nez29:
    YAK!!!!Cue up” I’m Lookin’ For Something To Believe In”(Ramones classic)

This game is more like this:

2. Clay says:

Hall’s last shift was 6:04

It doesn’t surprise me that Eakins thinks that Hall is part of the problem.

3. fuzzy muppet says:

Gotta credit the Oilers: They look great when the other team stops trying.

4. jp says:

Saving them for tomorrow? :)

5. fuzzy muppet says:

Clay,

His line is getting murdered.

6. jp says:

Pouzar:
    Soooooooooooooooooo…Ekblad-McDavid?

done.

Who are we kidding? Ekblad will be in his prime by the time the rest of this team is ready.

7. gvblackhawk says:

Hall’s last shift was 6:04

Eakins is riding the second and fourth lines now. The top line was getting pulverized by Thornton’s line.

8. jp says:

Romulus Apotheosis: Norway beat Germany, which is like a really terrible team (say Buf) beating a terrible team (say the Oilers).

That must feel good. In an empty sorta way.

9. Romulus Apotheosis says:

Genjutsu:
    About the Smid deal: he had to go, it was an internal conflict between with him being the lesser value.His significant other didn’t want to leave the area and after signing a deal to stay they felt obligated to move him to Calgary.

Now you know more.

I can’t follow this…

who was he in conflict with about being of lesser value?

10. Clay says:

fuzzy muppet:
    Clay,

His line is getting murdered.

Until the final 4 minutes of that period, all the Oilers’ lines were getting murdered.

11. gvblackhawk says:

Romulus Apotheosis: I can’t follow this…

who was he in conflict about being of lesser value?

I thought he was talking in code. I expected to know more, but was left feeling bewildered.

12. fuzzy muppet says:

Clay,

good point

There’s a million miles to go before they find their way out of the forest

13. Romulus Apotheosis says:

Yea… weird LT:

looks like a “fuck it, whatever” kinda thing.

14. theres oil in virginia says:

Clay: It doesn’t surprise me that Eakins thinks that Hall is part of the problem.

Too many giveaways at the blue line (both of them) by Hall earlier in this game. And they say Eakins doesn’t hold the #1s accountable. Write it down – it happens. Hall will respond the right way.

15. Genjutsu says:

Romulus Apotheosis: I can’t follow this…

who was he in conflict about being of lesser value?

He had conflict with someone the organization valued more than him.

Sorry the shots started coming hard for me after goal 2.

16. Pouzar says:

Thoughts on Marincin? I liked what I saw.

17. jp says:

Genjutsu: He had conflict with someone the organization valued more than him.

Sorry the shots started coming hard for me after goal 2.

And the significant other?

18. bookje says:

So, now Hall, Gagner, Yakupov, and just about everyone else are the problems.

This whole thing just sucks.

19. jp says:

Pffft. Sharks broadcast showing the game summary WITHOUT mentioning blocked shots!?! Such homers! Oilers up 13-9. Up 6-2 in PIM too.

20. Ben says:

Genjutsu,

Pretty sure I am actually stupider now for having read that.

21. misfit says:

Did I just read two comments now about Marincin “emerging”?

IMO, he’s been pretty bad this game. In fact, he’s been pretty bad in every game so far. You can see the potential, and he can certainly make a pass, but the game is just going too fast for him, and he seems to get rid of the puck the second he has it. He shouldn’t be in the NHL right now.

To be fair, the entire Oiler team seems to be in awe of the Sharks tonight. No patience at all, and everyone just wants the puck off their stick. They all look scared to be on the ice (and it’s not a “size” thing either).

22. Romulus Apotheosis says:

Genjutsu: He had conflict with someone the organization valued more than him.

Sorry the shots started coming hard for me after goal 2.

A player… a coach… a peanut vendor?

If you are going to go all “drama! intrigue! rumor!…” you may as well seal the deal… don’t just take your panties off and then walk out of the bedroom.

ps. what’s the drink of choice? I’m enjoying my roommate’s home made white wine… it’s passable.

23. D says:

Oh man, just signed in to the game (had one of those marathon work evening conference calls) – doesn’t look like the Oil missed a beat for the New Year does it?

24. jp says:

Pouzar:
    Thoughts on Marincin? I liked what I saw.

He looked like he could play in the NHL. That’s what this stage of the season is for.

25. Pouzar says:

Ben:
    Genjutsu,

Pretty sure I am actually stupider now for having read that.

This made me chuckle. thx

26. Genjutsu says:

jp: And the significant other?

How, what is kinda irreverent, isn’t it.

He had to leave.

They wanted to throw him a bone to save some credibility for FAs incoming.

27. bookje says:

Romulus Apotheosis: This game is more like this:

Now I wanna sniff some glue ?

I don’t wanna go down to the basement ?

Lots of Ramones songs for this team.

28. rich says:

Been watching Marincin a lot and he’s been ok. Not great, not terrible.

He made one bad pass trying to break the puck out when no forward came back low to help out and had another play that he tried to get the puck thru the wing and put it off his shin guards and another when he couldn’t clear the puck when he sent it around the boards. Know that sounds like a lot, but I’d say it’s a bit nit-picky for a young d-man. He’s also been good positionally, is picking up guys in front and is showing good awareness.

29. VanOil says:

Seeing Big Bird being interviewed behind the Sharks bench an thinking look they might have a better defensive coach than the Oilers.

30. misfit says:

I’m still firmly in Smyth’s corner, but he hasn’t been able to do anything with the puck at all the last few games. He’s never had the speed, but he’s always known what to do with the puck. Lately, he has had a hard time getting a handle on it, and when he does he’s been making some odd choices.

31. Romulus Apotheosis says:

Genjutsu: How, what is kinda irreverent, isn’t it.

Totally not picking on you. I mean that.

Posterity needs this sentence. It may be the most “Oilers” sentence ever written.

32. jp says:

Accountability.

33. Romulus Apotheosis says:

bookje: Now I wanna sniff some glue ?

I don’t wanna go down to the basement?

Lots of Ramones songs for this team.

The last song… so good, so terrifying.

34. Ben says:

Come the cueback!

35. Rebilled says:

USA!!!!

36. Romulus Apotheosis says:

Is there some b2b logic about leaving goalies in to suck the hind banana regardless?

37. Clay says:

Oh Dubby. Don’t ever change.

38. Rebilled says:

USA!!!

39. Pouzar says:

There are singular defensemen outscoring our entire starting D-corp this year.

40. flyfish1168 says:

Coach eakins showing accountability

41. jp says:

Romulus Apotheosis:

Would you subject your starter to this shit show when he’s got game tomorrow?

On another note, remember when Eakins has said (on at least 2 occasions I can remember) this team should expect to win EVERY game?

42. nez29 says:

Romulus Apotheosis: The whole first album works. Right balance of despair and cynical whimsy for this team.

The last song… so good, so terrifying.

Or, given the executive suite, how ’bout “Bonzo Goes To Bittburg”?
    Or, touching on anotheralbum by another fave band: “Recipe For Hate”?
    Or, if I gotta live thru another 7 year non-rebuild “I Hate Myself and Want To Die”?

43. Romulus Apotheosis says:

jp: Would you subject your starter to this shit show when he’s got game tomorrow?

Yea. I was just wondering if what we are seeing is a rule of thumb or what.

I wouldn’t worry about that quote. It’s pretty innocuous. It’s a philosophical statement, not a realistic assessment.

44. Clay says:

SJS now trolling the Oilers by having Mike Brown killing penalties. Teams will soon run promotions based around the Oilers’ powerplay when they’re in town.

“First four fans through the door get to kill the first penalty!”

45. sliderule says:

rich,

Excuse me !

What game are you watching

He is even in a game were they have given up five goals

Geez

46. jp says:

I wonder if Brown will fight Gazdic for taking his job.

I guess Gazdic actually did him a kindness. Might be worth a fight anyway. Momentum changer.

47. bookje says:

You know, this fucking team – drives me nuts. Earlier today, I defend the coach, but I have followed the Oilers forever and I have never seen a team that looks as consistently pathetic as this team. I know some of it is on the goaltending breaking down early in the season and hurting moral, but this is unbelievable.

The part of me that is less confident in Eakins is the concern that he only knows one path forwards, he is a my way or the highway kind of guy. When it works, that is great, but when it doesn’t. Yikes.

With that said, I honestly don’t have a clue. They confound me. It’s like somebody put something in my drink.

They can’t keep losing by 5+ goals, something will break. The norm is that the GM gives the coach at least one big trade to save things before firing him. MacT needs to do something.

48. Pouzar says:

Romulus Apotheosis:

Marincin 60CF%

hmmm.

And a nice pass to Yak there…send his ass down.

49. TheOtherJohn says:

Really hoping no one comments that the Oilers have had a stronger 3rd period. Sharks checked out an hour ago.

50. Rebilled says:

We needed Ilya mic’d up in the hallway to make this entertaining.

51. Romulus Apotheosis says:

The Oilers are having a stronger 3rd period. Great sign. Push back!

52. edoil1 says:

jp,

Accountability,yes,please,but progress instead of regress,this season is the latter.I remember a 1260 AM Bob Stauffer interveiw in 2008 I believe, when Rich Winter said ,in a nice way, the way the Oiler’s were set up,bad farm system,scouting,he did not say managment ,but he should of,he said the Oilers would not be competitive for 5 to 7 year’s, Bob was speechless,Rich was close, let’s make it 9 years maybe.He knew how the top teams worked and could see the deficiencies here,this honesty coming from a hometown guy.Time for the ownership to look at things realisically.Purge

53. Rebilled says:

The USA chant makes sense. Maybe the San Jose crowd watches the world juniors.

54. bookje says:

Overall, its a nice third period by the Oilers, they are showing that they can compete with the Sharks when they play well.

55. jp says:

Romulus Apotheosis: Yea. I was just wondering if what we are seeing is a rule of thumb or what.

I don’t think it’s a rule of thumb. Feels closer to a Patrick Roy type situation (except of course it’s not an elite Stanley cup winning G being left to endure the thrashing). And not that bad either, just vaguely reminiscent.

56. Brackenburied says:

Romulus Apotheosis:

Marincin 60CF%

hmmm.

I think Rich’s assessment was pretty fair. Couple of deer in the headlights moments but not bad.

57. Clay says:

Sad – that the Oilers simply can’t compete with most teams in the West

Sadder – everyone expected this game to turn out exactly like this

Saddest – is anyone really upset anymore?

58. TheOtherJohn says:

Romulus Apotheosis:
    The Oilers are having a stronger 3rd period. Great sign. Push back!

Yup, shots 11-9 for the Oilers in the third ….Something to build on, .moral victory

59. jp says:

Soooo glad I’m not a Tier 1 fan. So glad.

60. Romulus Apotheosis says:

Brackenburied: I’m just learning here so go easy, but does it make sense that he has likely collected most of his corgis after say 3-0? As he’s not getting a lot of ice time early.

So, yes you are absolutely right. He got his corgis in garbage time. But a game like this is all score effects — the Oilers were out early. And… playing against NHL players and doing good is a good thing.

61. Romulus Apotheosis says:

jp: And I certainly didn’t take Eakin’s win em all statement at face value. I do think it gives us a window to his rigidness though, that when asked what his expectations for the team are he won’t utter anything less than “perfect”.

But I don’t think it is very charitable. I think all he is trying to say is: you have to believe you can win every night… and especially when you are as bad as the Oilers. The alternative is to accept reality and let the self-fulfilling prophesy take complete control over the future. He’s trying to keep some optimism in his group.

62. CrazyCoach says:

Said it before and I’ll say it again, Dallas Eakins needs to go. His BS accountability talk and talk of systems have resulted in a regression for this team.

As a fan who has ridden the sports marketing escalator of the Oilers since the 70′s, my ride is coming to another end. I have gotten to the end of this escalator many times before and come back from incidents such as the Gretzky trade, George Burnett, etc. What always keeps me coming back is the hope and promise that this year will be better than the last and for the most part, there have been improvements or at least some reason to have hope for the season. Next year Country! Can’t say that has happened this season and now that I’m back to coaching, new job, young child, and even teaching at the local college, my interest in this hockey team is somewhere between uninterested and absolute disgust.

I have always enjoyed coming here and will continue to as this is far and away the best blog, not only in Oilerland, but hockey period. I have learned so much about using stats in my coaching and other cool stuff.

However, I am sick and tired of watching a horrible hockey team.

63. misfit says:

Romulus Apotheosis: This game is more like this:

12.5% Dzone start percentage, and Kearns, Desjardins, Sheppard were his most common forward matchup. If your CF% isn’t high in that role, there’s a problem.

64. Romulus Apotheosis says:

jp:
    Soooo glad I’m not a Tier 1 fan. So glad.

65. Brackenburied says:
  66. Romulus Apotheosis says:

misfit: Ended up being 52.2% (still a good number given he’s a rookie playing against the Sharks on the road) but to put them into some context…

12.5% Dzone start percentage, and Kearns, Desjardins, Sheppard were his most common forward matchup.If your CF% isn’t high in that role, there’s a problem.

Still, you can see a player in there. And, he’s only 21.

67. teddyturnbuckle says:

I’m confused, is a ” swarm” defense mean the other team ” swarms” us?

68. Gret99zky says:

So, do fancy stats take into consideration the other team taking their foot completely off the gas?

I noticed the Oilers got 11 of their 24 shots in the 3rd period. The period where the Sharks lost interest in scoring and put the game in cruise control.

69. sliderule says:

Marincin is going to be a good player.

Keep him in Edmonton were he can have the good trainers to build up his body and move him in and out of lineup to accelerate his development.

He will have hiccups.as we don’t have a Suter or Weber to shelter him but I like what I see.

70. jp says:

Romulus Apotheosis: If you scroll down you can hit the “5x5close” button to remove score effects. he’s at 40%, good enough to tie for 4th on the team after a flukey 4th line sitting at 100% in their limited outing.

40% 5X5close, 4th on the team. 2CF-3CA in 1.4 min. 16.2 CorsiRel. What a night (for the team). 1.4 min 5X5 close…

71. misfit says:

Romulus Apotheosis: Oh yea. He wasn’t facing the toughs or hard zone assignments. That’s for sure. And corgis are an imperfect measure of D at the best of time. Good points.

Still, you can see a player in there. And, he’s only 21.

No question there’s something there, but he doesn’t look like he should be playing at this level right now. The skills are evident, but he looks like he can’t get rid of the puck fast enough. He looks scared like the kid who didn’t do the assignment when the teacher is looking for volunteers to present.

72. jp says:

teddyturnbuckle:
    I’m confused, is a ” swarm” defense mean the other team ” swarms” us?

The swarm was so 2013.

73. Romulus Apotheosis says:

Gret99zky:

I noticed the Oilers got 11 of their 24 shots in the 3rd period.The period where the Sharks lost interest in scoring and put the game in cruise control.

often called “score effects,” i.e., how the game is played based on the score on the assumption — proven empirically to be true — that teams relax with the lead and chase when behind.

All shot metrics — corsi, fenwick, simple shot differential — can be looked at through this prism: ie., all situations, special teams, 5×5, 5x5close, 5x5tied… to try and eliminate the bias of these situations.

extraskater lets you navigate this with ease. poke around tonight’s game:

74. TheOtherJohn says:

@JonathanWillis: #Oilers EV chances:
    4: +0/-9 93: +0/-8 57: +0/-11
    64: +3/-4 89: +3/-5 14: +3/-4
    94: +1/-6 27: +1/-5 83: +1/-3
    20: +0/-2 51: +0/-2 6: +0/-2

Ugly

75. hunter1909 says:

jp:
    Soooo glad I’m not a Tier 1 fan. So glad.

They will be plenty pissed this annual “let’s meet 6 Rings” bash, but most will be happy to renew, just in case the team ever actually does turn the corner. What else will they be able to spend their entertainment money on in -40 Edmonton?

For those who will drop their ducats, they will be forced to wonder and worry over missing out on the new arena, and glory seating options that as current season ticket holders they’re now promised.

It’s a classic dilemma. Hanging onto a rope over a cliff, while financing the lavish lifestyle of Lowe and his buddies.

Anyone but the blind can see this franchise is listing, rudderless, and from president all the way down to assistant coaches has all but officially entered Harold Ballard+Leafs or Old Wirtz+Hawks levels of perma-blowing.

I tuned tonight’s game on at 0-2, went to find something and returned a few mins later to 0-4, etc. Like many, didn’t really pay attention. Did notice just how much Sharks were smiling tonight. Oilers make a lot of teams smile.

76. jp says:

TheOtherJohn:
    @JonathanWillis: #Oilers EV chances:
    4: +0/-9 93: +0/-8 57: +0/-11
    64: +3/-4 89: +3/-5 14: +3/-4
    94: +1/-6 27: +1/-5 83: +1/-3
    20: +0/-2 51: +0/-2 6: +0/-2

Ugly

Yakupov and Eberle are “magic” together.

Overall, that is remarkable. Scoring chances appear to be 4 to 20.

77. hunter1909 says:

teddyturnbuckle:
    I’m confused, is a ” swarm” defense mean the other team ” swarms” us?

It means: “Oilers stink”.

78. hunter1909 says:

jp: The swarm was so 2013.

“The Swarm” is a bad 1977 movie.

A lot like how “The Oilers” are a bad hockey team.

79. commonfan14 says:

Downright Fierce: In Soviet Russia, TV watches you!

This was easily the best moment associated with tonight’s game.

80. art vandelay says:

Let me share a more pertinent stat line: 5-1.

81. jp says:

Romulus Apotheosis: I hear you… and with his manner and the shitty results of this team it is pretty easy to interpret him that way…

I was actually going to write at the end of my comment that it wasn’t meant as a criticism of Eakins, just an observation (but I got lazy).

I completely agree with you about his motivation and the message he’s trying to push. Though I do still think he’s being rigid, whether that’s a good or a bad thing (and whether it’s by design or not).

The results have been ugly, but I still have some hope left that he can make this work. If Eakins actually does succeed in pulling this team together it could be a thing of beauty.

82. jp says:

art vandelay:

Let me share a more pertinent stat line: 5-1.

We’re saying the same thing.

83. hunter1909 says:

Romulus Apotheosis: I can’t imagine the frustration of season ticket holders over the past 8 years. must be frothy.

I remember getting back into the Oilers sometime around the Guerin trade, or just before that. One line team with a lot of pluggers and grinders. Half assed but serviceable defense, and a slightly above average NHL goalie.

Then Weight went and instead came the tiny forwards with attendant “it’s the fight in the dog” arguments, followed by Dallas Stars setting up a backyard circus for their kids to play in anywhere near the center of the ice in a few pathetic playoff appearances, followed by THE Pronger trade, and aside from a fucked up horrible season of goaltending suck provided around SIX weeks of hockey entertainment, until THAT play in game 1 of the finals.

Since then it’s all been a giant shite show, lipstick on a pig, call it anything but don’t call it competent, unless your definition is conning the taxpayers of Edmonton while threatening to move the team.

84. hunter1909 says:

art vandelay:

Let me share a more pertinent stat line: 5-1.

I can beat that: Last place.

85. Andy P says:

Who would mind, right now, if they cancelled the new arena, packed up the team and moved them to somewhere else lock stock and barrel?

Or is it not that bad yet? Is MacT rather making no deals than bad deals, walking a mile in Tambo’s shoes, while the Oil burns? Is MacT going to make so many more improvements to this team that they will be worth watching last year?

What if Eakins quits? Or gets fired? Which coach in their right mind would want to kill their career with this organization? Would we be looking at MacT returning to the bench because nobody else worth their salt will? Or does the NHL step in and right the ship?

I don’t have a clue, but I do know I have never seen such a dispirited, angry, disillusioned, incompetent group of people pretending to play hockey and being taken such advantage of by real NHL teams since I started watching hockey here during the Doug Weight games. We weren’t winning cups but we were game every game, and we at least made the playoffs year after year. The present situation is just so, so bad. Shame, shame, shame.

86. "Steve Smith" says:

jp: We’re saying the same thing.

Hi, JP!

87. "Steve Smith" says:

Romulus Apotheosis: Yes.

extraskater lets you navigate this with ease. poke around tonight’s game:

You’re ruining the man’s attempt at a narrative, Rom, you inconsiderate jackass.

88. hoser313 says:

Thoughts on the game:

1) On SJS’s 4th goal, why was there so much net above DD’s glove…when he had come forward out of his crease? Something is wrong. I’m no goaltender but I’d swear when DD butterflies, his glove hand is too low.

2) People have picked on Gags, Yak and Hall but Eberle and even RNH are still making defensive errors. Nobody should get a pass. They all need to get better in their own zone.

3) Speaking of defense, the Oiler D need to learn that if you aren’t likely to block a shot, then get the #%$! out of the way! Far too many screen shots and pucks tipped by D on plays (esp. shots from far out) where the D have no business trying to block the shot. If you can’t block, then let the goaltender see the puck.

4) I would swear J. Schultz is coming around on defense. It will take more time but I honestly think he’s starting to progress. I doubt the advanced stats will show that yet but I would look for it going forward.

Gret99zky:

Further to what Rom said, the term “close” in fancy stats refers to:

1) Score being tied or within 1 goal in the 1st and 2nd period
    2) Score being tied in the 3rd

Removes “garbage time” shots quite effectively.

90. russ99 says:

This garbage didn’t work under Renney and it doesn’t work under Eakiins, but at least Renney could sound reasonable at times, and had a vastly worse roster.

What I don’t get is how/why we try to play the same game against a quality team like the Sharks as we did vs. crappy Calgary and expect better results somehow.

« Older Comments