No one could have predicted the turnover, the turmoil, the number of men who walked the tarmac of Will Rogers World Airport this hockey season. And ANYONE who suggested the playoffs as a possibility, even a few weeks ago, would have been questioned for sanity. We are here.
If you click on that you’ll get more than half of the players who skated for this team in 2013-14, it was a crazy crazy year. There’s every chance we’ll see some of the kids—Jujhar Khaira, Greg Chase, Darnell Nurse—and maybe that’s news too, hell men it’s hard to know just what is and isn’t in a season so far from normal.
The Texas Stars are a tough damn team, but screw ‘em. Stan Weir doesn’t like them, and that’s good enough for me.
- Stan Weir was born in a log cabin that he built with his bare hands.
- Stan Weir can lick his elbow.
- Stan Weir puts the fun in funeral.
- Big Foot takes pictures of Stan Weir.
- Stan Weir once played 18 holes of golf using a 12 inch strip of rebar and a sun dried tomato. He shot a 54.
- When Stan Weir crosses the street, cars look both ways.
- Stan Weir speaks in CAPS.
- Stan Weir won a pissing contest with a Russian racehorse.
- Stan Weir doesn’t like the Minnesota Wild.
- He thinks their uniforms look like puke and they have too many guys with funny names. Plus their fans look funny.
- Stan Weir will bring us money and shapely, adventurous women with bad eyesight.
- Ladies and gentlemen, Stan Weir!