Richard Bachman stopped 76 of 83 shots in the NHL for Edmonton a year ago, and didn’t win any of his three games. The 27-year old from Salt Lake City re-signed with Edmonton for 2014-15, and may get a game or two in the show again this season.
RE 13-14 REVIEW
|RICHARD BACHMAN OKC RE 13-14
|RICHARD BACHMAN OKC ACTUAL 13-14
RE 14-15 PREVIEW
|RICHARD BACHMAN OKC RE 14-15
|RICHARD BACHMAN OILERS RE 14-15
OILERS PRO GOALIE DEPTH CHART
- How much will he play in Edmonton? Strictly injury minutes is my guess. Bachman is a fine goalie who could still have an NHL career, but he may not get much of a chance this season.
- How much will he play in Oklahoma City? Great question. I think he remains No. 1, but the Oilers have to give Brossoit a real look this season in Oklahoma City.
- Is that photo by Rob Ferguson? All rights reserved.
- Does Tyler Bunz have a chance to make it as a pro? Goalies are funny, it’s best not to make sweeping statements about them. Bunz was a damn good junior.
- Tuohimaa is kind of a mystery. Yes, I think Edmonton will give him some OKC games if he plays well in California.
- Ty Rimmer isn’t really part of the organization. Sure he is. Plus MacTavish signed him. I think he’s got a chance to be on next year’s 50 man.