OILERS AT JETS PS G3 2014-15

The Oilers play their first full squad game of the exhibition schedule against Winnipeg tonight, and it should be a fun game. I saw the Jets the other night and man do they have some exciting young talent. Ehlers, Petan, Morrissey, Winnipeg is loaded if they don’t trade any of it away. The Oilers are sending a bridge mixture roster and it’ll be interesting to see how well they do.

PROJECTED LINEUPS (COURTESY POUZAR)

Nail Yakupov – Ryan Nugent-Hopkins – Jordan Eberle
Benoit Pouliot – Leon Draisaitl – Vladdy Hockey
Kale Kessy – Travis Ewanyk – Tyler Pitlick
Andrew Miller – Bogdan Yakimov – Curtis Hamilton

Keith Aulie – Justin Schultz
Oscar Klefbom – Martin Gernat
Darnell Nurse – Martin Marincin

Ty Rimmer
Laurent Brossoit

NOTES

1. I’m thrilled for Yakupov, this is a nice chance. It’ll be fun to see how these three perform without the franchise.
  2. Dynamite push for Vladdy, and Leon has his mentor.
  3. Pitlick gets his chance, he’s going to need a strong run here to make it. My guess is they want him to show up away from the puck, not score (based on linemates).
  4. This is an interesting line. I think Curtis Hamilton got Pitlick’s linemates.
  5. The Aulie—Schultz pairing was forged in hell. They’re -2 before breakfast.
  6. You could make an argument for the best (Klefbom) and worst (Gernat) of blue this TC. I like both players.
  7. Nurse and Marincin is an interesting pairing. Both are big and mobile, one is a pretty mean fellow.
  8. Rimmer gets the push. Brossoit may see action.

The biggest curio is that top line, if they could ever push the river then Taylor Franchise could play with Leon and Perron. Music! After that, Aulie gets a big chance to show well (he did not in G1) and Schultz gets a real stay-at-home type but has he improved his defensive chops? We’ll find out. I’m fascinated by Pitlick’s spot here, he has played on an AHL line twice (after tonight) in TC. Le holy.

tkachev young stars

It sounds like the Oilers are trying to sign Vladimir Tkachev, maybe as soon as today. They have time, but this could be Tkachev’s final game before heading back to junior and this would be the best window. If Tkachev doesn’t sign, one assumes he believes waiting a year will get him drafted higher and potentially sign a better entry-level deal. Oilers could take that worry away by signing the Russian to something resembling the Bogdan Yakimov deal (via CapGeek)

yakimov capgeekAnd now it’s time to have a frank discussion about Tkachev’s value in relation to some of the Oilers’ unsigned draft picks. I’m no expert, but would put Vladdy Hockey on the ‘value list’ about here:

1. Vladimir Tkachev
  2. Jackson Houck
  3. William Lagesson
  4. Zach Nagelvoort
  5. Anton Slepyshev
  6. Joey Laleggia
  7. John McCarron
  8. Ben Betker
  9. Kyle Platzer
  10. Tyler Vesel

I would value him as the MOST signable player on the list, and would offer as proof my final draft list (here). I have Tkachev at No. 49, Lagesson at No. 77, Nagelvoort at No. 91. Your mileage may vary, the Oilers’ scouting staff certainly didn’t agree but even if he’s halfway down the list it means this is better value than Liam Coughlin, Keven Bouchard, Aidan Muir, Evan Campbell, Daniil Zharkov and on it goes.

I hope they sign him. A wonderful procurement story.

hodge barbashevHey, that’s great. No it isn’t. I have a feeling that we’ll be talking about this guy for years. It may still be the ‘Perron trade’ and not the ‘Barbashev trade’ but that guy was a quality prospect and should never have fallen that low. Blues killed that 2014 draft. Killed it.

JETS LINEUP

jets lineup

That seems to be about par for what the Oilers are sending over. I loved the roster because Ehlers, Morrissey and Petan are playing, hate it because Hutchinson looked really good the other night for the Jets. Top line could roar against Aulie—Schultz.

ROSS77

LOWDOWN WITH LOWETIDE

10 this morning, TSN 1260. We begin with Bruce McCurdy from the Cult of Hockey, we’ll talk Tkachev and the rosters for tonight. Jamie Nye from the Green Zone joins us at 10:25 to talk about Friday night’s showdown between the Roughriders and Eskimos. At 11, Darrin Bauming will give the Jets side of tonight’s game, and we’ll bring in Jeff Krushell to talk about offseason training program’s and NHL teams being concerned about some of them. Dave Jamieson pops by to talk football and then we’re out.

10-1260 on text, @Lowetide_ on twitter. See you on the radio!

305 Responses to "OILERS AT JETS PS G3 2014-15"

« Older Comments
  1. justDOit says:

Rock solid live feed on hockeystreams.com.

That period seemed to show some adjustments on the Oilers’ part. Passes and plays that missed in the first were connecting in the last half of the second period.

Things I’ve learned from that period: Tick is a puck witch, YakM is a very talented man in size large, Brossoit is a butterfly, Pitlick might be figuring this whole ‘energy guy’ thing out, and Gernat has missed more things than Lee Harvey Oswald, but he’s the only guy who can look down on YakM out there.

As per WG, breathe and look forward to a more condensed roster soon.

2. Snowman says:

If Vladdy Hockey puts up 1 ppg for the next 7 games… What happens?

3. T0ML says:

Sign the midget now …. well maybe not midget but sign him dammit, some very nice playing (Granted with LOTS of choppiness on any of the feeds I can find here in florida, VPN to toronto isnt helping either)

justDOit:
    Rock solid live feed on hockeystreams.com.

As per WG, breathe and look forward to a more condensed roster soon.

is there a free live streams? I’m not going to pay for one game.

5. bsmart says:

Johnny who?? Vladdy hockey, yeah baby!!

6. Frank The Dog says:

I just had to hop on a call and missed all 3 goals. I see BigBog and VladHockey were in on both, can anyone tell me how Yak is doing on that line? Did he play any part in either goal?
    Thanks in advance.

“Steve Smith”:
    Also, the guys on CHED are lauding the fourth line.I’m assuming that they’re full of shit in doing so, but I might just be cynical; is it justified?

I’ve liked Yakimov’s game, but I don’t think he’s on the fourth line now. Hamilton’s played well, but he’s on the 1line now.

8. book¡je says:

zatch:
    Reeeeeally not liking Aulie. Fraser 2.0

I consider it to be the least interesting fight the three, but to be fair, the Thrilla in Manila was hard to beat. By the way, your spelling is terrible.

Frank The Dog:
    Thanks in advance.

Not really, no. Tkachev and Bogdan the Terrible worked well on both.

10. "Steve Smith" says:

book¡je: I consider it to be the least interesting fight the three, but to be fair, the Thrilla in Manila was hard to beat.By the way, your spelling is terrible.

Absolutely brilliant.

(His punctuation’s a little eccentric too.)

11. justDOit says:

I thought you were a hockeystreams subscriber???

12. delooper says:

Nice little check by Yakupov there.

13. zatch says:

Nuge just looking like a monster out there

14. delooper says:

RNH looks like a man playing against boys.

15. book¡je says:

Funny story, the Oilers stream wasn’t working for me and I was angry at it. Then I remembered that I had my VPN on and it thought I was in Ontario. I have since shut my VPN off and now it is providing me with a good feed.

I just shared that because I am looking forward to the collective groan from others who have done the same thing.

justDOit:

I thought you were a hockeystreams subscriber???

I was but only through about half of last season.

17. Ben says:

book¡je,

what is how to vpn please (from montreal)?

Nurse with a terrific Savardian spinerama

19. zatch says:

Oilers PP makes me want to weep. Schultz looking shaky defensively. I hope at least one of these is fixed soon.

20. book¡je says:

Ben:
    book¡je,

what is how to vpn please (from montreal)?

A VPN allows you to connect through an internet provider elsewhere to fool sites into thinking you are located elsewhere. This helps if you want to watch things that are restricted to certain areas. It also provides you with more anonymity. It costs about $40 a year.

Here is a link to the one I use

In any case, I am in Edmonton, but because I had my VPN set to Ontario, it thought I was in Ontario.

Unfortunately, the VPN I linked above doesn’t have an option for Alberta. So it won’t help you to get this feed.

21. G Money says:

That was a PP defensive play by Nuge knocking the pass out of the air after the giveaway by Jultz.

He’s feelin’ it.

22. delooper says:

book¡je:

I had a similar problem. I turned off the primary power generator on my Death Star and all is okay now.

23. G Money says:

delooper,

Pffft, Death Stars are so a long time ago. Also far far away.

24. Snowman says:

Draisatl has been pretty quiet to my eye… Am I just blinded by not so baby Nuge and Tkachev?

25. delooper says:

Schultz looked a little overconfident on that last rush.

26. Romulus Apotheosis says:

Schultz is such a lollygagging lazy bastard sometimes.

27. flyfish1168 says:

Justin is dangerous in the defensive zone

28. delooper says:

The audio is about 4 seconds faster than the video on my feed. So it’s like the announcer is clairvoyant.

29. bsmart says:

I already dislike Aulie!!!

30. G Money says:

lilYak is looking pretty peppy since dropping off the Nuge line…

31. Jordan says:

How has Rimmer looked in the 3rd?

32. Ryan says:

“Steve Smith”:

While they haven’t been terrible,I wouldn’t go as far as CHED…

33. admiralmark says:

Thank god Shultz didn’t get the long term deal. Looks as horrendous as ever in his own zone. And keeping the puck in at the point when you are on the PP?? Kinda important. And yet doesn’t appear to be in his toolbox.

34. bsmart says:

Nuge has been a beaut tonight!

35. Ryan says:

Jordan:
    How has Rimmer looked in the 3rd?

Solid.

36. G Money says:

Classic Nuge – spin away on the boards and a brilliant pass that should have been put away…

37. oilinthepeg says:

Feel like Ewanyk’s line has been moving the puck in a positive direction this game.
    Seeing them good on a few occasions… though… feed is cutting out so much… hard to say what I am NOT seeing.

38. bsmart says:

Schultz has been sloppy in his own zone but has shown well in the offensive zone today

39. Crooked says:

I hear there’s a website called First Row Sports where you can get live feeds of every NHL hockey game, including this one. Just a rumour, I’m sure…

40. Ryan says:

oilinthepeg:

That’s fair. I would tend to agree.

41. G Money says:

I like the spirit of the Jets fans for a preseason game.

More life then you’ll see in many Bettman cities during the regular season.

42. Ryan says:

Is Dellow whispering corgis to Eakins this game?

43. Ryan says:

Ryan:
    Is Dellow whispering corgis to Eakins this game?

You know…like a proof of concept type situation.

44. Halfwise says:

It was on Center Ice out here in BC

45. book¡je says:

delooper: I had a similar problem.I turned off the primary power generator on my Death Star and all is okay now.

I thought Edmonton’s best players were Nuge, Tkachev, Yakimov, and can’t decide if Nurse belongs on that list. He was exceptional and loose, kind of like that Neil Young album at the Fillmore in 1971.

47. jfry says:

you win the internet today!

48. OilFire says:

book¡je: You might want to put some kind of guard or screen on your ventilation shaft too.

49. Halfwise says:

Just how much risk/reward does a team need? Schultz plus Hunt plus Yak1 plus Tkchv? Plus Nurse?

50. TeeVee says:

Ryan:
    Is Dellow whispering corgis to Eakins this game?

Maybe Rocky?

51. striker says:

Yakimov and Tkachev look good together. Nuge looks bigger and played great. Schultz still reckless. Aulie very slow.

52. russ99 says:

Jeez, sign Vladdy Hockey already…

53. TeeVee says:

54. Ben says:

Rimmer made the best of a messy situation, I thought. After a tight start, he really worked his game in and loosened things up back there. He could have let a couple of stinkers slip by him, but he was able to maintain pressure without playing too deep in the crease. Yes, I am twelve.

55. Ryan says:

TeeVee: Maybe Rocky?

The corgis sure took a 180 this game. Woodguy was right that the Oilers blue line had no business making the corgis bark this game.

TeeVee: Shultz made Nurse work extra hard and the same with Aulie making Klef work like a dog.

Crap. Forgot Klefbom. Yes. Klefbom was scrambling all night, but not because he was wonky. Marincin seemed to be fighting it too.

57. oilinthepeg says:

Rocky and Bullwinkle were great.
    I thought the 4th line was very good.
    I thought Eberle took lessons from Schultz this summer (Ok, not quite, but…)
    Nuge can turn on a dime and can absolutely dominate.
    Klef looked good.
    Nurse looked good.
    Yakupov looked very involved once he was taken off the first line. He needs to play RW.
    Hamilton held his own with the skill.
    Marincin looked pretty good on the PP… at least… he can do the things that JS can’t. And vice versa.

Petan and Ehlers. Wowie. Those are some kids.

58. book¡je says:

OilFire: Meh, I wouldn’t worry about it, the hole leading into that thing is smaller than a womp rat.

Fair enough, I agree. On another topic, I think the Oilers depth at centre is just fine.

59. TeeVee says:

I thought Andrew Miller looked pretty good tonight too.

60. Frank The Dog says:

TeeVee: Maybe Rocky?

I’m interested to see the corgi’s for the 3 periods.

Can anyone tell me whether Yakupov was on the ice when any of the 3 goals were scored? Or any of the 2 against?

61. TeeVee says:

Frank The Dog: They did say that Rocky’s role was to watch the game from the press box and call the strategies the other team was using down to Eakins. Also that Rocky is a very strong technical coach. It would seem reasonable to me that we may have seen the results of this strategy in this game for the first time.
    I’m interested to see the corgi’s for the 3 periods.

Unfortunately, Yak was the only minus on the team.

62. Frank The Dog says:

TeeVee: Unfortunately, Yak was the only minus on the team.

Not good. Hope he finds chemistry somewhere, fast. In the meantime I did a quick video review of the highlights reel and answered my own question:
    Goal 1: Hamilton-Nuge-Ebs
    Goal 2: Miller-Yalimov-Tchakev
    Goal 3 – Schultz with Miller- Yakimov-Tchak

Oh My.

63. bsmart says:

Also did anyone see ehlers lay Aulie the @&$!$& out, seriously Aulie grow a pair, you outweigh the guy by 50 lbs

bsmart:

That was an elbow. A filthy play. I love Ehlers.

65. Well Oiled and Enthusiastic says:

That little proton of kinetic offence was buzzing tonight. Not bad for a kid that could have Martin St. Louis bite an apple off his head. Sign him. Yakimov is a presence out there as well.

66. bsmart says:

I love Ehlers as well, but Aulie played that one like he was 5’10” and 165lbs
    Aulie can get a snickers endorsement featuring him as Betty White 😉

67. Suntory Hanzo says:

Oilers website streamed perfectly with no lag out here in BC (Lower Mainland) And I normally have lag. Site said I wouldn’t be able to see it as I was not in AB, or NWT or something but it worked.

Really beginning to worry about Yakupov. And he is one of my favourites. Yes, I know it is early.

Today in the Vancouver Province,there were articles of the Canucks split squad games. They raved about Horvat and Shinkaruk and others as the Canucks won in Vancouver, bit said little to nothing about the loss in San Jose. Obviously the strong sides were each at home. I get excitement, but try not to forget the competition. Normally I would rage to lose to Calgary, but when the Oil sent down the lineup they did for the split squad, it was no surprise when the game ended in a loss. terrible effort not withstanding.

68. rickithebear says:

bsmart:

My high school football team had a nose takle that was 155lb. World class Judo. world class leverage

The aulie sucks is the same repetitive observations when i went to bat for Fistric the strong box protection Dman who had a history of low box shot count. and very good EVGA.
    Fistric is crap!
    Sure!
    What the heck is MacT doing offering him 3yr @ 1.25M per.
    Oh look Anaheim signed him!
    why didn’t mact keep him?

Blah Blah Blah!

I was realy impressed with how J. schultz handled Wheeler on that net drive.
    Good thing his d partner covered for him.
    Oh!
    Ah!
    ER!

69. OilClog says:

Ebs and Yak have never played well together how many more times must we be submitted to watch such a tragedy?!?!

70. Well Oiled and Enthusiastic says:

Either Pitlicks hands were chiseled out of Lafarge cement or his stick is made from composite material generously made available by Trojan condoms because his shot is a hot mess. Good skater that creates some noise but man oh man that shot of his.

71. wordbird says:

oh, Vladdy Hockey.
    Last year in Moncton you are listed at 5’8″, 163 pounds.
    Yesterday, Jim Matheson had you on the wrong side of 141 pounds.

Tonight, the Jets announcers spoke as if you were some sort of Hervé-Villechaize-on-ice.

I just hope you can sign an Oiler contract soon, while you are still large enough to hold a pen, before you dwindle away to nothing…

72. OilClog says:

rickithebear: Arcobello did that to Mitchell: one of the 10 best EVGA d in game last year as well as an anchor for

Fistric is crap!
    Sure!
    What the heck is MacT doing offering him 3yr @ 1.25M per.
    Oh look Anaheim signed him!
    why didn’t mact keep him?

Blah Blah Blah!

I was early impressed with how J. schultz handled Wheeler on that net drive.
    Good thing his d partner covered for him.
    Oh!
    Ah!
    ER!

Fistric would eat Aulie.

Is Aulie your cousin?

73. prairieschooner says:

I am not a big fan of Eakins but for pre season it is an opportunity to try players in different positions with no loss of points if things do not work out

74. OilClog says:

prairieschooner:

But it’s a bigger loss then what you’re suggesting. Eakins is trying to shove a square block in a round hole and is well doing about as well as one would suspect.

Yak is a RW, not a C, not a D, and clearly not a LW. Midst well just play him in goal if we’re going to ruin him and waste his talents.

75. RexLibris says:

You could just put a piece of plywood over it. Might want to get estimates first though.

One of the funniest parts of Family Guy I’ve ever seen.

76. bsmart says:

OilClog,

Agreed Fistric eats Aulie’s lunch !

77. rickithebear says:

prairieschooner:

Eakins post game audio.
    You try different things in pre season.
    Yak skated better on the right.
    I think we will just leave him there

78. RexLibris says:

wordbird:
    oh, Vladdy Hockey.
    Last year in Moncton you are listed at 5’8″, 163 pounds.
    Yesterday, Jim Matheson had you on the wrong side of 141 pounds.

The Curious Case of Benjamin Tkachev?

79. rickithebear says:

bsmart:
    OilClog,

Agreed Fistric eats Aulie’s lunch !

Fistric and Aulie have similar numbers over 10-11; 11-12; 12-13
    Aulie 1st comp
    Fistric 3rd comp

80. denny33 says:

Winnipeg media – TSN local radio and Winnipeg Free Press – mocking Oiler organization.

Followed by Garry Lawless on Jets TV / TSN 3 saying between periods Mark Scheifle is best player in 2011 draft class and better than RNH. Despite posting point per game numbers….

Fell off my chair……

81. Pouzar says:

Just finished reading the game thread. LT is spot on with what I saw live. Not much more to add.

82. OilClog says:

rickithebear: Fistric and Aulie have similar numbers over 10-11; 11-12; 12-13
    Aulie 1st comp
    Fistric 3rd comp

Sure, and Aulies results with that landed him a atleast comparable contract..

I’m not trying to dog you, yet when I’m watching Aulie so far I’m wondering where Mark Fraser is..

Damn Potter would be nice in that spot.

83. Pouzar says:

denny33,

wait a minute Scheifle plays in the NHL?

84. RexLibris says:

Weird one in Sylvan Lake today.

4-3 Flames but here are the players who scored:

Joe Vitale, BJ Crombeen and Matt Kassian for the Coyotes, while Engelland, McGrattan, Glencross and Baertschi for the Flames.

Aside from Baertschi and Glencross, those are not names one would typically expect to be populating a score sheet.

So far as I can tell, none of the goals went in off of foil-wrapped knuckles.

85. denny33 says:

Kudos to Gernat and Ewanyk for having the gumption to finish the game.

Refuse to believe Travis even played in the WHL…

Nurse yep.
    Marincin yep
    Klefbom yep

After that, depends how close you stand to the oiler pr machine.

Of course, with the usual caveats- yes, it is early and yes, it is pre-season.

86. RexLibris says:

Pouzar:
    denny33,

wait a minute Scheifle plays in the NHL?

What Mr. Lawless meant was that Scheifele will cost 10x more than Nugent-Hopkins relative to inflation and cost of living price index for Winnipeg.

87. RexLibris says:

All this talk about Aulie or Nurse or Klefbom for the 7D.

If I had to pick one, at this point frankly I think it would be between Aulie and Oesterle. Fedun would be a great 7D, and Potter to the same extent. However, the OIlers have nothing to lose by sacrificing Aulie’s development in the pressbox and I believe that Oesterle would be a more adaptable, and perhaps capable, depth defenseman at this stage.

I’d prefer he go to OKC, get in 60 or 70 games and develop into an NHL capable defender in a year or two, but if he is a better option than Aulie and ensures that Klefbom and Nurse get their games in to continue developing.

88. Amadeus says:

Hi LT,

Is it okay with you if I post my Oilers tickets for sale on here?

89. Gerta Rauss says:

@Bob_Stauffer
    The improvement Kale Kessy has made in terms of his footwork over the last year has been staggering.
    Pitlick also had a presence tonight
    Retweeted by Edmonton Oilers

@EdmontonJack
    Best hockey I’ve ever seen Curtis Hamilton play in person. Starting Sunday, EDM plays 4 games in 5 nights & 5 in 7 to close out preseason.
    Retweeted by Edmonton Oilers

40m
    Jack Michaels ✔ @EdmontonJack

Kessy-Ewanyk-Pitlick line turned game with great shift vs Kane line midway thru 2nd. Then RNH took over–best player over final 30 minutes.
    Retweeted by Edmonton Oilers

55m
    Edmonton Oilers ✔ @EdmontonOilers

“He’s dangerous. He’s one of the guys you don’t want to give a lot of space.” – Coach Eakins on Tkachev’s two-assist performance tonight

90. Lois Lowe says:

I saw Ehlers really good.

I saw Aulie bad but Klefbom made up for it by bailing him out.

91. fifthcartel says:

I saw Aulie bad too, but I really liked Pouliot. He seems to forecheck like a demon and has good speed. That breakaway play looked exactly like the one where he scored in the SCF.

Klefbom was good, Tkachev has probably done just about everything to get a contract, and big Yak has looked outstanding. I didn’t see much of the foot speed issues, and I’m really excited to see what he does in OKC. I don’t see anyone above him except Williams either, so he should get some quality wingers.

92. jfry says:

totally off topic, but there’s lots of ZORG fans (and haters) here. a pretty cool article with him. lots of verbal.

93. jfry says:

also, ehlers!!! wow. winnipeg got a beauty there.

94. Hammers says:

I thought Klefbom had a great game especially considering who he played with . Funny thing is I won’t be surprised if both Nurse & Klef make McT’s job tougher still over the next week or so . Yakipov has to play on his off wing and maybe Eakins has learn’t his lesson . Not sure if its just me but RNH looks like he may have a fantastic year .

95. Frank The Dog says:

Who would you have on your team right now?

Tchakev or Little Yak?
    Big Bog or Dr Drai?
    Aulie or Klef?

prairieschooner:

Does Eakins have a memory of a goldfish or something, and forgot all the personnel matching mistakes of last season? Yes, let us start Yakupov off with things he failed spectacularly with last year. That’s the ticket.

97. oilinthepeg says:

Hmm…
    Would be nice to see Bogdan get some time with Perron…
    I would say he continues to impress. I know he doesn’t project into the 2C role, but he seems to fight hard for pucks and has enough hands to finish if he gets a pass. Would putting him between skill in the top six be at all viable?

98. nycoil says:

There’s plenty of room on the Ehlers bandwagon. Everyone’s welcome and there’s plenty of whisky. Seriously he is more Bure than Hamlet. Most goals in the Q as a rookie since Crosby. He is the #1 offensive talent of his draft year. If he were 6′ instead of 5’10” he would have been in the conversation for first overall.

99. TeeVee says:

wordbird:
    oh, Vladdy Hockey.
    Last year in Moncton you are listed at 5’8″, 163 pounds.
    Yesterday, Jim Matheson had you on the wrong side of 141 pounds.

If that’s the case we’ll have to rename him Benny Buttons.

Amadeus:
    Hi LT,

Is it okay with you if I post my Oilers tickets for sale on here?

As long as it is at cost or less. Sure.

101. book¡je says:

Amadeus:
    Hi LT,

Is it okay with you if I post my Oilers tickets for sale on here?

I’m pretty sure that this is easily done through the oilers website now.

102. Pouzar says:

I actually didn’t notice Ehlers that much. And I continue to be unimpressed with Evander Kane every time I see him live. Flame away if you want but if the guy loses 1 step he is f^cked in the NHL.
    Liked what I saw from Petan but not sure if he makes it this year. That would suck b/c he really has nothing to prove at the WHL that’s for sure.

103. Amadeus says:

book¡je,

Yeah, but I figure I would give the lowetide community first dibs. I’m selling my tickets at cost.

I can’t make it to the Vancouver game on Oct.17/14.
    Section 224 Row 33.
    2 tickets x $90 = $180

Let me know if anyone is interested.

Thanks.

104. Lloyd B. says:

I’m not a gambler but don’t forget the ?vish?

« Older Comments