DRAFT KINGS CHALLENGE

We’re back! I didn’t have much success last week, but have learned that choosing shooters who go against my goalie is a bad plan! Here’s a portion of my roster for tonight:

draft kings roster 10 20Details:
– $65,000 prize pool.
– First place wins $5,000
– FREE for new users or $3 to join
– Over 5,000 scores win money guaranteed-
Starts on Tuesday, October 20th at 7:00 EST
– Salary Cap Style Drafting. $50,000 to select 9 spots. 8 players and 1
goalie.
– Roster Format: 2 C, 3 W, 2 D, 1 G and 1 Util.

ENTER HERE!

8 Responses to "DRAFT KINGS CHALLENGE"

1. Visually better says:

I think I got a pretty solid line up for tonight. I would like to share, but I don’t want anyone get any wise ideas 😉

Haha best of luck LT, compare after the games tonight? I usually only play Draft Kings for the NFL however tonight is my first NHL contest. Looking forward to it!!

Visually better:
    I think I got a pretty solid line up for tonight. I would like to share, but I don’t want anyone get any wise ideas ?

Yep. I’ll post my number (I got pretty good last year but was awful first time out last week).

3. Visually better says:

Haha everyone needs a couple test runs. I’m pretty sure I won’t fair too well tonight either, I picked 2 Flyer’s who just happen to be letting me down significantly in my fantasy league.

It is a bit alarming how much time I spend on my two fantasy leagues (NHL and NFL) aswell as now gambling (DraftKings and Bet365) but gosh darn do I love it haha. Too much fun…

Draftkings was really ahead of the ball thinking of making daily fantasy leagues, really good idea.

4. Benzino says:

How does it work? Do you draft just for the day or do you draft for the whole week?

Benzino:

It’s daily. I’ll have anoter up Thursday

6. knobert says:

whats your screen name?

7. Visually better says:

yeah LT whats your DK name?

Lowetide. I’m in 3,845th spot!! I think that’s the playoffs!!!