Game Seven 2017-18: Oilers at Flyers

One of the things Todd McLellan needs is a real second line. A year ago, Milan Lucic (23 goals), Nuge (18) and Jordan Eberle (20) gave the team a pretty solid trio of offensive options behind the McDavid line (which totaled 86 goals). In the last few games, RNH and Milan Lucic have found success with Ryan Strome. The line has four goals so far (McDavid-Leon-Maroon have five) and maybe there’s enough chem for sustain. Spreading out the offense is the ideal scenario, Kailer Yamamoto’s audition continues today and that may well be a key to success.

TSOP BY MFSB, YEAR OVER YEAR

• Oilers in October 2015: 2-4-0, goal differential -4
  • Oilers in October 2016: 5-1-0, goal differential +7
  • Oilers in October 2017: 2-4-0, goal differential -7

The win in Chicago was badly needed and in all honesty another one today is necessary. Of the two Pennsylvania stops, this is probably the easiest unless they park an expansion team in Allentown overnight. The goal differential is poor but if Cam Talbot is locked and loaded we’ll see the gap close and the Oilers will be out of the blue and into the black.

WHAT TO EXPECT FROM OCTOBER

• At home to: Calgary (Expected: 1-0-0) (Actual 1-0-0)
  • On the road to: Vancouver  (Expected: 1-0-0) (Actual: 0-1-0)
  • At home to: Winnipeg, Ottawa, Carolina (Expected 1-1-1) (Actual: 0-3-0)
  • On the road to: Chicago, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh (Expected 1-1-1) (Actual 1-0-0)
  • At home to: Dallas, Washington (Expected 1-1-0) (Actual 0-0-0)
  • Overall expected result: 5-3-2, 12 points in 10 games
  • Current results: 2-4-0, 4 points after six games

Edmonton righted the ship just in time, another week of losing and they’d be the Coyotes (who are out of it now, which is both incredible and familiar). If the Oilers run the table, they’d cover my original bet. It’s more likely they’ll need to crush November to get back into top 3 Pacific. Game Seven a year ago was an impressive 4-1 win over the Washington Capitals featuring 34 stops from Cam Talbot and a pair of goals from Benoit Pouliot.

Tierney’s stuff is just brilliant, I promise not to steal any more of his stuff for a long time (he has a site and you have to promise to go there and check it out). Some good news for Oil blue pairings in that table.

LEON NEEDS MORE TIME

It’s no fun at all to know the big man won’t lace them up  today but the Oilers are wise to look long term on concussion issues. Edmonton’s offense has been popgun so far this season, they haven’t had an ‘outscore the mistakes’ game all year. Flyers games tend to be wild affairs with lots of broken plays and breakaways, this could get ugly.

MATT BENNING

The young blue should be ready to get into the lineup this morning, not sure what the pairings will look like. Darnell Nurse with Kris Russell looks good to my eye, not certain Benning with Auvitu is an ideal match. Thoughts? I like Benning’s game when he’s on, hopefully he can get back into the lineup and have success.

FORWARDS, 2017-18

• Connor McDavid is on pace for 109 points on the season. His numbers shine like a diamond save for the gf-ga and that should turn with the defense tightening and goaltending corrected.
  • Leon Draisaitl was off to a solid start at 5×5, the most important discipline. Edmonton needs him to return soon.
  • Patrick Maroon has looked (to my eye) a little late on arrival on sorties this year. He had that stick on the ice from Schaumburg to the net on Thursday, that’s the way (uh huh uh huh) I like it.
  • Kailer Yamomoto is shooting the puck over 18 times per 60 minutes at 5×5, and frankly it’s shocking that one of the pucks hasn’t gone in yet. Semi breakaway the other night, and chance with the goalie down and out, well these things happen. In fact, both Leon Draisaitl and Jesse Puljujarvi had the same troubles as rookies.
  • Milan Lucic is bringing his more traditional  offense (5×5) to the season these early days, he and Nuge have had some early success. Getting a second line that can kick in with a goal per game would be fantastic.
  • Brad Malone’s numbers are good early and he seems to be around the net a lot. I don’t know how this is going to go with LD and Drake Caggiula about to return, but he’s earned more playing time.

PULJUJARVI’S GAME LAST NIGHT

Bakersfield Condors won last night, the big star was Nick Ellis (boxscore here) who stopped all 32 shots faced. The goal scorers were Chad Butcher and Joe Gambardella, Joey Laleggia had three shots, Dillon Simpson and Ethan Bear were on for both goals. Jesse Puljujarvi had one shot on goal, now 4gp, 0-2-2 on the year.

DEFENSE, 2017-18

• Auvitu-Gryba sometimes looks like Laurel and Hardy but the numbers shine. I’m not sure what the pairings will look like today but the possession number and SA/60 are ludicrous.
  • Nurse-Russell has gotten the job done so far, Russell’s offense is an interesting early season story. He did have some good boxcar seasons as a yute, perhaps Todd McLellan will use him in that role moving forward. I would like to see Auvitu.
  • Klefbom-Larsson have had some wobble early in the season but looked good in the last game and Oscar’s offense seemed to be more focused. Edmonton needs these two men from Sweden to be their best defensemen every night.
  • Laurent Brossoit has a .935 even-strength save percentage (No. 13 league-wide) and Cam Talbot owns a .906 SP in the same discipline (No. 32 overall). Source

EARLY GAMES

I don’t know their actual record but will bet the Oilers winning percentage is less than .400 in afternoon games. It’s a thing.

250 Responses to "Game Seven 2017-18: Oilers at Flyers"

Newer Comments »
  1. dustrock says:

Go Oilers! Early Tabernacle Saturday?

2. OriginalPouzar says:

Looking forward to the game tonight.

Two workouts already in and the dog will be walked and the nutrition for the day prepped and I’ll be ready to roll worry free. Tired but worry free.

How do we get Matty Benning in the lineup?

I can’t see the coach moving Russell to 3LD or Nurse down to 3LD and Gryba played very well last game and his shot metrics are outstanding.

I’d like to take Auvitu out but would be remiss to put a Benning, trying to find his game, on his off-side.

3. hunter1909 says:

As much as I’d prefer to see Yamamoto sent back, there might be something useful having him learn how to play big-boy hockey with the greatest player in the world.

Of course he’s going to get destroyed at some point, and probably won’t be available for the playoffs, but anything’s better than watching that 0-4 streak.

4. OriginalPouzar says:

Will be interesting to see how Kailer does today.

Last game was his first material game in my opinion. Yes, I know, most pundits and fans were pretty happy with his previous couple of games but I was of the opinion he was still a passenger on the line. Not last game, last game he was a driver, creating offence and production, not riding coat-tails. That was the first game that I thought he looked like a true top 6 forward in the NHL.

The question is, can he bring that game every night because the game he brought previous can be replicated, I believe, with other options and we can wait for Kailers’ ELC to kick in when he’s a more material player, next year.

Even if he’s able to bring that true top 6 game in the next few matches, is the thought the 155 pound teenager can bring that game throughout an 82 game NHL season? Its a grind!

5. PunjabiOil says:

Puljujarvi’s performance is concerning

– After 5 shots in game 1, just 1 shot each game the next 3.
    – Inability in the AHL to score goals except on breakaways and odd man rushes and one-timers on the PP.
    – It’s time to consider moving him if his market value is higher than value in use.

Am I concerned? Yeah I’m concerned.

6. Jethro Tull says:

LT, listened to the end of your show and your bit on Gregor’s yesterday. Totally agreed with your point of view. Struds too. Gregor’s….not so much.

Gregor’s opinion is that Yamamoto has to gain his ‘man strength’ and by his eye, Yam is too weak to play at the NHL level. My take would be that he’ll never be strong enough. What he needs to learn is craftiness like Martin St. Louis. How not to be where the check is and be where the puck is.

Gregor also pulled a bit of a strawman when posed with Yam deserving to stay: “Are you telling me that Yamamoto is a better 1RW than Draisaitl?” were his exact words. I think you hit the nail on the head with your post today; spread out the offense, put the big boys back together if you’re in deep poop.

I know you have a long day today…..enjoy!

7. Jethro Tull says:

dustrock:
    Go Oilers!Early Tabernacle Saturday?

And an early game to boot. This is on the Mayan calendar for sure. They juat got the date wrong.

8. haboiler says:

LT
    What are your thought of JP dying on a vine without an offensive 1C in Bako. I dont think he is a line driver. Would he not be better here on 3R? I know about developing players in the A but I’m worried about this kids psyche and little success could be just as detrimental to him. Maybe I’m just over thinking the issue.

9. Jethro Tull says:

OriginalPouzar:
    Looking forward to the game tonight.

Two workouts already in and the dog will be walked and the nutrition for the day prepped and I’ll be ready to roll worry free.Tired but worry free.

How do we get Matty Benning in the lineup?

I’d take a struggling Benning just back from injury and sickness playing on his offside over Auvitu any day of the week and twice on Sundays. Auvitu is a winger, one of those that managed to sneak through the system like Joey Legs.

haboiler:
    LT
    What are your thought of JP dying on a vine without an offensive 1C in Bako. I dont think he is a line driver. Would he not be better here on 3R? I know about developing players in the A but I’m worried about this kids psyche and little success could be just as detrimental to him.Maybe I’m just over thinking the issue.

I always like to wait five years, but as PJ Oil says above the growing track record suggests we are not looking at an impact offensive player at the NHL level. Still very early, he is not yet 20, but arrows count and the evidence continues to roll in.

11. innercitysmytty says:

In hindsight it sure looks like Kekelainen had the book on JP at the time of draft. Agreed it’s still too early, but a Finnish GM passing on him should have drawn some major red flags and at least given the Oilers some pause before running to the podium. I still see him being a good player but we’re probably looking another 3-4 years from now.

12. Jethro Tull says:

innercitysmytty:

If you’re drafting by ethnicity or nationality, you’re doing it wrong.

13. Professor Q says:

Jethro Tull: If you’re drafting by ethnicity or nationality, you’re doing it wrong.

And in most (should be all) hiring practices, you’d be doing something quite illegal and unethical. Not to mention unwise.

14. OriginalPouzar says:

PunjabiOil:
    Puljujarvi’s performance is concerning

– After 5 shots in game 1, just 1 shot each game the next 3.
    –Inability in the AHL to score goals except on breakaways and odd man rushes and one-timers on the PP.

Am I concerned?Yeah I’m concerned.

Its also time to consider that he might be the youngest player in the AHL and, if he was drafted out of the CHL, he wouldn’t even be eligible for the AHL due to his age.

Not to mention his centers have been Brad Malone and Josh Currie – it would be nice if he was able to play with a pivot with at least a little bit of offensive acumen.

Yes, I am hopeful that Jesse can drive in the AHL and am a bit disappointed in his start to the AHL season. With that said, he is a 19 year old teenager and I’m willing to give him considerable time – I’m talking a couple more years, not a couple more games.

15. Professor Q says:

innercitysmytty:

I think it’s been stated here many times that they were needing a C who could potentially take over for the loss of Johansen. They had and have a lot of good wingers, young and old, as well as defence and goalies.

I don’t really think Kekalainen knew a lot about Jesse. Not many did. He came from an osbcure town that didn’t get much exposure nor spoke much English. Sure, he played on the National Team, but he only had like 4-5 years of hockey experience.

And yes the Finnish coach didn’t like him much.

But this doesn’t mean panic mode. Lowetide and PJ Oil (and others): calm down! The sky is not falling.

He was a teenager and the second youngest AHLer last year. Possibly the youngest this year and yes, still a teenager.

It seems everyone moves on to the new shiny toy in Yamamoto and starts shyting on the previous one just because GUESS WHAT:

We’re finally developing some players correctly. There were some mishaps like keeping him up and chopping off that ELC year for no reason, but he didn’t do too poorly in the NHL either. And once he got to the AHL the coach treated him like shyte and leaned on veterans too much.

Of course he wasn’t going to do well on the 4th and 3rd lines. Then he finally got onto the 2nd and 1st lines near the end of the season and playoffs (not always with Lander).

Now he’s in the AHL and we’ll sit and wait. Why try to go back to the rush system we all grew to hate for the past 10 years? Learn some patience and resolve with both Jesse and Kailer (coming from probably one of the youngest commenters on this blog).

16. OriginalPouzar says:

Looking for that 2nd line to be another material producer of offence at evens.

17. Surly says:

Hopefully Brian Elliot remains the gift that keeps on giving for the Oil. Philly beat writer suggests Manning likely scratched due to Sanheim’s strong play so we might not see the hopeful McDavid goal-fest-chirp-fest.

18. SwedishPoster says:

Game 7 means the seventh installment of “SwedishPoster’s Swedish game songs”. This time the song is “Betongbarn” by Hurula. The song came in 2014 but has a late 70s punk feel to it, a pretty straight forward song. Very much inspired by Thåströms, who I’ve presented earlier, first band who were a punk act in the late 70 s early 80s.
    The name of the song “Betongbarn” translate to “Concrete Children” and is a return to rock music with socially conscious lyrics in swedish music, a role taken over by the hip hop scene the last decades which is a shame since a lot of swedish hip hop is fairly limited musically(not all and I get back to that some other time). Anyway the song is about life as a youngster in the poorer parts of Stockholm, which is a bit odd since Hurula grew up in Luleå a smaller city in the northern parts of Sweden but I think he’s lived in that part of Stockholm. The chorus goes something like this :
    “They steal our nights
    They steal our days
    We’ll always be
    Concrete Children”

So here we go Hurula with “Betongbarn”

19. Dicky94 says:

If the solid play from Malone continues, and Yam starts to score , who will be the odd men out when the reinforcements start to arrive? Possible trade for d man?

20. Dustylegnd says:

PunjabiOil:
    Puljujarvi’s performance is concerning

– After 5 shots in game 1, just 1 shot each game the next 3.

Am I concerned?Yeah I’m concerned.

Dicky94:
    If the solid play from Malone continues, and Yam starts to score , who will be the odd men out when the reinforcements start to arrive?Possible trade for d man?

22. innercitysmytty says:

Jethro Tull,

Not sure where I said that he should have drafted him based on nationality? Simply stating that his intel through Finnish contacts should be such that he has a better book on the player. If the player is consensus 2/3 and he’s passed over, what’s the reason? May be that Kekelainen wanted to draft for need over BPA, but I think it’s also fairly plausible that he also didn’t think JP was BPA. If so, why? Access to information does play a part in how these decisions are made.

23. BornInAGretzkyJersey says:

What do you attribute his inconsistency to, LT? I worry he has a tough time with the mental side of the game, perhaps (and hopefully) it’s just youth.

24. leadfarmer says:

JP is not the first player to not be playing great after the disappointment of getting sent down. He will figure out what he needs to work on and then thank the experience in 20 years for making him the player he is

25. Jethro Tull says:

innercitysmytty:
    Jethro Tull,

So North American GMs should have a better book on players than Kek does? Or do you believe Chia just pulled the trigger with little to no intel? At this level, the highest in the sport, you have to do your homework. The conclusions you reach can be different, and obviously Kek liked someone else. But nearly every scout had JP higher. That is not coincidence.

BornInAGretzkyJersey:

What do you attribute his inconsistency to, LT?I worry he has a tough time with the mental side of the game, perhaps (and hopefully) it’s just youth.

Could be lots of things,from handling by the coach to lack of skill centers to his own issues. One thing I had hoped to see from JP is a quicker release on his shot, something he should be working on. I remain convinced he’s going to be a good player, less convinced he’ll be on a pure skill line. Still lots of time.

27. anjinsan says:

Ok, perhaps there is cause for concern with Puljujarvi. I hope not. He graded out as a very strong 1st rounder, on par with Laine, and better defensively.

When Winnipeg sent down Kyle Connor he needed some games to sort things out, and then he did, oh yes.

We shall see with Jesse.

28. Professor Q says:

innercitysmytty:
    Jethro Tull,

Mark Hunter has never chosen an OHL player in the first few rounds either.

Maybe the tumblers have fallen this way or maybe they just actively go against it by principle.

29. flyfish1168 says:

Dustylegnd: Think Mark Scheifele not Nail Yakapov…patience a virtue when building winning teams

Since RNH was in the same draft as Scheifele at this point I would say it basically a toss up who I would take if we get a redo in the draft.

30. innercitysmytty says:

Professor Q,

Haha, for the record I still really like JP, I just think he’ll take some time. I’m certainly not in the camp that sees him as a failed prospect. Simply asking questions about the process.

31. Silver Streak says:

Silver Streak,

Totally agree…Auvitu is not a D man, at least in this league…..maybe in France, but not here

32. Brantford Boy says:

Lowetide: Khaira in a spot of bother, which is not good because I think he’s going to have a good career. However, he has faded since preseason, wonder about injury.

Agreed… lets just get it over with…
    Khaira, Benning and our 1st for James Neal, Colin Miller and a $200 coupon at the Caesar Hotel & Casino, if they pull the coupon, deals off…

33. jtblack says:

OSCAR! CALLING OSCAR KLEFBOM.

OSCAR? HELLO ….

34. innercitysmytty says:

Jethro Tull,

Agree that homework is done by all organizations and there’s going to be variability in how that information is perceived. But I don’t think that data/information is available equally, depending on resources allocated by teams to each particular league. And like I said to the professor this is not about liking or disliking the player, because I think he’s a quality prospect. I’m simply asking questions about the process.

35. Professor Q says:

Brantford Boy: Agreed… lets just get it over with…

Would $200 cover an entire meal, or just the first few appetizers?

Otherwise I might indeed do that deal. And I’m always hesitant and reluctant to do deals.

36. OriginalPouzar says:

I wonder more about ability than injury.

OriginalPouzar: I wonder more about ability than injury.

38. Brantford Boy says:

Professor Q: Would $200 cover an entire meal, or just the first few appetizers?

You’re right… $300, that’ right $300 (Dr. Evil, pinky to mouth)

39. Chachi says:

Filip Forsberg had 34 points (15 goals, 19 assists) in 47 AHL games when he was 19. Maybe let’s give Puljujarvi the same chance to find his game that Nashville gave Forsberg before we worry too much about Puljujarvi.

40. Psyche says:

Won’t you take me back to Allentown?

LT you called it in regards to lack of skill centres in Buck Owens’ town awhile ago. It’s a damn shame. Oilers find all sorts of quality role players for the AHL but strikeout in an area of need.

41. JimmyV1965 says:

innercitysmytty:
    Jethro Tull,

I’m interested in the process as well. I would hope that any team with a legit chance of drafting this player would have done extensive research. Talking to coaches, talking to family, scouting many games, interviewing the player. I’m not being a smart- ass here. I’m asking a legit question. Do you think this might not be happening? I have no idea. It would be truly frightening if they are not.

42. kgo says:

Jethro Tull,

Triggered!!! It’s about access to info, not ethnicity.

He’s got a point, Jarmo could have access to a coach, player, and referee, school teacher, bus driver etc that knew JP growing up with additional Intel…

Professor Q: I just found out that Kekalainen has never chosen a Finnish player in the first few rounds.

Mark Hunter has never chosen an OHL player in the first few rounds either.

MItch Marner?

44. dustrock says:

Still on the “is Fleming the right coach for the Condors?” wagon.

Has he developed anyone we’ve been able to use in the last couple of years?

45. lynn says:

Lowetide: Khaira isn’t going to be a skill forward but an inexpensive bottom 6F has value. Malone’s playing far better though and he doesn’t cost much. Will Khaira clear waivers?

Will Khaira clear waivers? I think a few teams have had him in their sights. I think Khaira’s time with the Oilers is pretty much done. Immediately playing Malone over Khaira says a lot.

I think the failure rate for new NHL coaches drawn from the ranks of NHL assistant coaches who are unwilling to endure the hard grind of the AHL is greater than the failure rate of hiring an AHL coach.

I’m looking at you…Rick Tocchet and Phil Housley.

Jacques Martin was and is the genius assistant coach in Pittsburgh (but I think he has found his best role as a #2 guy and not the #1 guy). Rick Tocchet had the Toronto media PR machine.

I’ll throw a kudo to the dementor for going back to the AHL rather than taking a cushy NHL assistant’s job. Head coaches coach.

47. Professor Q says:

godot10: MItch Marner?

Now that I think of it, yes. I had thought that that was after he was hired but yes. Stupid radio session hosts with their misinformation (was a radio clip questioning why Jarmo passed on Jesse). I should have double checked my sources and confirmed. My apologies.

48. Jethro Tull says:

kgo:
    Jethro Tull,

Triggered!!! It’s about access to info, not ethnicity.

Holy moly. That’s a stretch. If JP was lighting it up and it was discovered that Kek missed him because his girlfriend in the 7th grade said he was a stinky butt poo poo pants (exaggeration i know) then he wouldn’t and shouldn’t. Have a job. Credible evaluation based on empirical evidence beats anecdotal evidence every time.

49. Pouzar says:

Chachi:

And let’s hope Chia doesn’t pull a McPhee.

50. Jethro Tull says:

Pouzar: And let’s hope Chia doesn’t pull a McPhee.

Let’s hope he doesn’t pull a Milbury!😊

51. thehop says:

PunjabiOil:
    Puljujarvi’s performance is concerning

– After 5 shots in game 1, just 1 shot each game the next 3.

Am I concerned?Yeah I’m concerned.

5 year rule applies here. Somehow we forget that he is and has been younger players in professional hockey here in North America.

Five years from now I’ll be thrilled when he turned out to be Jere Lehtinen.

Also

#freeslepyshev

52. Pouzar says:

thehop: 5 year rule applies here. Somehow we forget that he isand has been younger players in professional hockey here in North America.

Five years from now I’ll be thrilled when he turned out to be Jere Lehtinen.

Also

#freeslepyshev

Yes on all that. I hope they don’t f^ck this kid up. There is no rush here.

53. Chachi says:

Jack Michaels
    @EdmontonJack
    2m
    Benning back w/Russell on 2nd pair. Nurse w/Gryba. Oilers have won 4 of last 5 vs PHI. Talbot starts, 4-2 w/3 shutouts career vs. Flyers.

Auvitu? Novitu.

54. Woodguy v2.0 says:

PHI has two of my favorite non-Oilers in the NHL.

Couturier and Gudas.

Couts was in the same draft as Scheifele and RNH. The question of re-draft came up in this thread and my top 5 are:

Scheifele
    Kucherov
    Couturier
    Saad
    Hamilton

I’ve looked at “tough minute” centers for a few years now and started publishing stuff last year.

Scheifele and Couts are near the top, but Scheifele has had much higher end help than Couts until this year.

Its a testament to Couts that he has been able to wind the shot share and goal share vs the NHL’s best with his most common wingers in the last 3 years being:

Teammate TOI

Matt Read 2.9
    Wayne Simmonds 2.5
    Jakub Voracek 2.3
    Brayden Schenn 2.3
    Michael Raffl 2.2
    R.J. Umberger 2.8

It is entirely possible that Matt Read single-handedly held down Cout’s offence over his career. Crazy.

Who you play with matters a ton.

You can see that Simmonds (who was the other winger the most w/ Read) was fine away from Couts (and Read).

Vorachek’s two shitty years are in this sample for his “without”

Hakstol put Couts between Vorachek and Giroux this year. Ballsy move considering Giroux is their “#1 C”

This year so far with Vorachek-Couts-Giroux going against the best every night:

GFON 5.06/60
    GF% 77.8

Ok then……Haha!

Uber hot start for that trio and they take on the best every night.

So is McLellan going to run McDavid at them or RNH?

Its a road game and *usually* 97 and 93 end up pretty close in terms TOI vs other team’s best line unless they have two lines like CHI.

Lately Hakstol ran Couts et al hard vs Johansson (NSH), and Barkov (FLA).

Against WSH who had two very good lines he ran them vs Kuznetzov and then Fippula’s line vs Ovi.

Given that EDM really only has one line I expect 97 gets Couts, but 97 isn’t like any other player so *maybe* he tries to avoid him with Couts.

Should be interesting to watch.

Last time these teams played each other in PHI it was 6-5 PHI

Last time they played each other in EDM is was 6-3 EDM.

The O/U line is -110 Over

*re-mortgages house and puts it on the over*

LETSGOILERS!!!

(clap clap, clapclapclap)

55. Woodguy v2.0 says:

Chachi:
    Jack Michaels
    @EdmontonJack
    2m

Auvitu? Novitu.

Russell-Benning CF% last year 45.9%
    Russell-Benning CF% this year 42.5%
    Nurse-Russell CF% this year 63.1%

I’m not sure I want the Russell-Benning experiment to continue.

They gotta win some games.

56. Pouzar says:

Woodguy v2.0: Russell-Benning CF% last year 45.9%
    Russell-Benning CF% this year 42.5%
    Nurse-Russell CF% this year 63.1%

I’m not sure I want the Russell-Benning experiment to continue.

They gotta win some games.

I agree. I am mildly shocked at this change in pairings.

57. Chachi says:

Woodguy v2.0:

Last time these teams played each other in PHI it was 6-5 PHI

58. Chachi says:

Woodguy v2.0: Russell-Benning CF% last year 45.9%
    Russell-Benning CF% this year 42.5%
    Nurse-Russell CF% this year 63.1%

I’m not sure I want the Russell-Benning experiment to continue.

They gotta win some games.

Agreed.

59. trencan says:

I think the reason why so many people are dissapointed with Jesse are their expectations which are mostly based only on the numbers on WJC U 20. He had fantastic form, played with super team mates and dominated with his physical attributes against smaller and weaker kids. Many people judged him based on this numbers and considered him as offensive dynamo and expected similar player like Patrik Laine. Probably the hype around him, expectations, pressure and fantastic first season of top 2 draft picks (Mathews and Laine) in NHL also didnt help Jesse psychic. The problem is that Jesse is absolutely different type player than many expected. I see him as a more complete player than Laine and this type of players maybe need longer development. It is only my opinion, please guys, be patient with Jesse, there is a player.

60. Woodguy v2.0 says:

Chachi: In which the question, “Can an NHL goalie play an entire game with his back to the play?” was answered with an emphatic “Yes!” by Jonas Gustavsson.

Wackyarmflailinggoalieguy put up a .806 that night and it was his 2nd last game as an Oiler

His last game was .765 vs OTT a month later.

Remember though, NHL GM’s have metrics the public doesn’t see and are professionals who are playing 5 dimensional chess and fans don’t know what they know and……..zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

note: that’s not a shot at you, just the general narrative of “you don’t know what they know”. Like Gustavsson made a bunch a saves in private where only NHL people could see them.

61. OriginalPouzar says:

There really isn’t another way to get Benning in the lineup though.

Benning/Gryba does works give them are both righties.

Nurse/Benning would work but: 1) moving our 3rd pairing from last year up to our 2nd pairing isn’t really a recipe for an improved roster and 2) our coach won’t move Russell to the 3rd pairing (with Gryba in this case).

62. Chachi says:

Woodguy v2.0: Wackyarmflailinggoalieguy put up a .806 that night and it was his2nd last game as an Oiler

His last game was .765 vs OTT a month later.

note: that’s not a shot at you, just the general narrative of “you don’t know what they know”.Like Gustavsson made a bunch a saves in private where only NHL people could see them.

Oh, I am taking it as a shot at me! How dare you!? Pistols at dawn!

Actually, I was pretty sure it was a shot at Tyler Dellow. I keed.

63. Showerhead says:

Woodguy v2.0,

Interesting stuff re: Couturier. I remember the dog days before that draft – that time period where everyone has been analyzed to depth and people can outsmart themselves trying to be clever – when a few posters suggested him as #1OV. I also remember watching Winnipeg pass over Couturier for Scheifele – a lot of my friends were in panic mode that day.

And now, 6 years later, as Couturier finally gets quality teammates, we’re still getting new pieces of the storyline. That patience thing people keep talking about sure seems relevant here.

64. Pouzar says:

Woodguy v2.0,

Just finished listening to your ON segment.
    Nice job.
    Yes I am happy. 🙂

Woodguy v2.0: Russell-Benning CF% last year 45.9%
    Russell-Benning CF% this year 42.5%
    Nurse-Russell CF% this year 63.1%

I’m not sure I want the Russell-Benning experiment to continue.

They gotta win some games.

Nurse Russell may be working because Nurse ultimately lugs the puck out of his own end more. Russell has less chance to depress the statistics.

66. Chachi says:

Giving referees lifetime achievement awards now? Is not throwing fruit and bags of urine at them not enough anymore?

67. JimmyV1965 says:

trencan:
    I think the reason why so many people are dissapointed with Jesse are their expectations which are mostly based only on the numbers on WJC U 20. He had fantastic form, played with super team mates and dominated with his physical attributes against smaller and weaker kids. Many people judged him based on this numbers and considered him as offensive dynamo and expected similar player like Patrik Laine. Probably the hype around him, expectations, pressure and fantastic first season of top 2 draft picks (Mathews and Laine) in NHL also didnt help Jesse psychic. The problem is that Jesse is absolutely different type player than many expected.I see him as a more complete player than Laine and this type of players maybe need longer development. It is only my opinion, please guys, be patient with Jesse, there is a player.

JP and Aho played on the same team in Finland. Aho was a year older. JP had basically the same numbers as Aho as a 17 year old. When they played together Aho had a HUGE year. In the playoffs JP was the second highest scorer behind Aho and he missed a bunch of games with that knee injury. And he was a year younger.

68. Woodguy v2.0 says:

OriginalPouzar:
    There really isn’t another way to get Benning in the lineup though.

Benning/Gryba does works give them are both righties.

I think Autivu-Benning would be fine as 3rd pair.

Might excel.

69. Woodguy v2.0 says:

Chachi:

In Philly no less!

70. Woodguy v2.0 says:

godot10: Nurse Russell may be working because Nurse ultimately lugs the puck out of his own end more.Russell has less chance to depress the statistics.

Could be.

Not sure why it’s working, but they did very well in a top 4 role and don’t understand moving away from it in order to keep Gryba in the line up

71. Chachi says:

“Saturday Afternoon Anthem Singer” The story of how a young Philadelphia lady managed to turn singing the national anthems at a hockey game into a 3 hour torture chamber.

72. Woodguy v2.0 says:

Pouzar:
    Woodguy v2.0,

Just finished listening to your ON segment.
    Nice job.
    Yes I am happy. 🙂

Thanks!

And now McLellan demoted your man

73. Jethro Tull says:

Would appear that it’s exactly beer o’clock. Thanks for the debate all, have a great day and game!

74. Pouzar says:

Jezzuz Pak

75. Woodguy v2.0 says:

Showerhead:
    Woodguy v2.0,

I remember that toom

LT liked Couts till the end.

The concern many had over RNH”s 5v5 scoring seems to have been real too.

76. Pouzar says:

Of course. Penalty.

77. Pouzar says:

Predictable.

78. Gret99zky says:

PK is sooooooo passive.

79. T0ML says:

Almost looks like the boys were partying a bit too late last night, slightly sluggish to start .

80. Pouzar says:

Horrible start.

81. Chachi says:

Some incredibly bizarre passing choices being made.

82. linkfromhyrule says:

Couple players are evidently still asleep. Nurse sleppy and mcdavid have looked decent.

83. McSorley33 says:

Just need to kill the rest of the 12 min off and we are good……

84. Pouzar says:

Free Slepy FFS.

85. Jethro Tull says:

T0ML:

86. Pouzar says:

Every frickin puck wheeled around the boards in our zone is met with a Flyer. Pathetic start right now.

87. Showerhead says:

Sincere question: what are the odds that was a set play by Simmonds to Giroux? When I watch the replay, Simmonds’s blade is upright as if to absorb and redirect the shot, not angled as if to tip it on net.

If it IS a set play, it’s the first time I’ve seen it and I feel just as impressed as when the young Sedins were slap passing in Vancouver. If not, it should be.

88. OmJo says:

These afternoon games in the East shouldn’t involve Western teams, IMO.

89. GMB3 says:

Patrick Maroon is a god damn boat anchor. At some point we are going to need to sacrifice one of the heavies in the top 6 for someone with speed and skill

90. OmJo says:

Was that an elbow by Giroux? Or attempted elbow?

91. Dominoiler says:

Hey, OP

I’m looking for clarification.. is there a ‘material’ ongoing inside joke that i missed?..

OriginalPouzar:
    Looking for that 2nd line to be another material producer of offence at evens.

I kinda hate it, tbh, not that expect you to care about that, of course, and it’s more of a ‘1 out of 10’ kinda hate, but i feel like I’m being trolled every time i read one of your material posts.. it all started a week or two ago, anyways, just curious.. carry on..

OmJo:
    These afternoon games in the East shouldn’t involve Western teams, IMO.

There are going to be afternoon games in the playoffs in April and May to accommodate US TV. The Oilers have to get used to it if they want to play deep into the spring.

93. OmJo says:

The Flyers F’s have 2-3s to make a play when they enter our zone.

94. McSorley33 says:

Tmac with a white towel on the bench….looking at his assistants.

95. zatch says:

Does anyone have access to total goals/assists in the league, season by season? It seems like it shouldn’t be that hard to find, and yet…

96. OmJo says:

godot10: There are going to be afternoon games in the playoffs in April and May to accommodate US TV.TheOilers have to get used to it if they want to play deep into the spring.

That’s unfortunate.

I think there’s a legitimate advantage for Eastern teams in these afternoon games.

97. Gret99zky says:

GMB3:

Imagine how you’re going to feel when Chia gives him $4M X 4yrs.

98. Jethro Tull says:

Prediction: it will be 2 or 3 zip after the first. Oilers will dominate the rest of the game but still lose, yet tomorrow everyone will post that we’re not that bad and should actually be winning games.

99. JAG-041 says:

… Where’s McDavid…?

100. JAG-041 says:

Was worried… He’s back

101. OmJo says:

JAG-041:
    … Where’s McDavid…?

It’s like Remenda is reading these comments

102. Jethro Tull says:

JAG-041:
    Was worried… He’s back

Metamucil must have kicked in…

103. linkfromhyrule says:

I dont think Yamo is getting sent down

linkfromhyrule:
    I dont think Yamo is getting sent down

He is on a pace for 0 goals. So keeping him up is a really good idea! -).

From Wikipedia:

Delayed gratification, or deferred gratification, is the ability to resist the temptation for an immediate reward and wait for a later reward. Generally, delayed gratification is associated with resisting a smaller but more immediate reward in order to receive a larger or more enduring reward later.[1] A growing body of literature has linked the ability to delay gratification to a host of other positive outcomes, including academic success, physical health, psychological health, and social competence.

A person’s ability to delay gratification relates to other similar skills such as patience, impulse control, self-control and willpower, all of which are involved in self-regulation. Broadly, self-regulation encompasses a person’s capacity to adapt the self as necessary to meet demands of the environment.[2] Delaying gratification is the reverse of delay discounting, which is “the preference for smaller immediate rewards over larger but delayed rewards” and refers to the “fact that the subjective value of reward decreases with increasing delay to its receipt”.[3] It is theorized that the ability to delay rewards is under the control of the cognitive-affective personality system (CAPS).[4]

105. Pouzar says:

Oh Maroon. SIGH.

106. linkfromhyrule says:

godot10,

I didnt say that I think its a good idea, but I’m not the GM

107. Jethro Tull says:

Oh please Giroux, just give Patty a little cross-check, an excuse….

108. OriginalPouzar says:

Jethro Tull: Bob said yesterday that they flew from Chicago straight after the game and landed at 3am. By the time they got into bed would probably be 4am. They were on the ice for a practice at 10am local. We do it to ourselves.

That would have been yesterday though.

109. SayItAin'tSo, Gretz, SayItAin'tSo! says:

The extreme swinging in mood is astounding.

Philly had more jump but the Oil kept everything to the outside and got sticks in the way when it came in the middle.

Tough bounce on the Giroux goal but too much scramble for Russell. Trust your dpartner!

Lucic is moving well. McDavid line will start rolling soon, some decent zone possession but need to get more shots.

Benning looks better by eye, engaged physically, still a little twitchy in his own end but he progressed as the period went on.

Elliott is giving up a bunch of rebounds, guys are too close to the net, need to spread out a bit.

Got that period out of the system down by a shot, need to come out better!

110. OriginalPouzar says:

Dominoiler:
    Hey, OP

No inside joke at all – just a word that I, apparently, use a “material” amount in my posting. Probably stems from the fact that I’m a corporate lending lawyer and its an important word in negotiations and documentation matters – its a word that can change the intention of a provision (and a post).

111. OriginalPouzar says:

I would think those would be more in the eastern time zone so likely not effecting the Oilers until June.

112. Jethro Tull says:

OriginalPouzar: That would have been yesterday though.

I know, still missing sleep. Like a shift cross-over.

113. hunter1909 says:

Oilers clearly playing a crafty in your face in front of our own goal area with which they hope to win several cups with for Connor+Leon.

It was a 3-0 or even 4-0 period but Scotty Bowman knows that good teams can recover in the 2nd and 3rd periods.

Plenty of excitement left to come. Maybe.

114. LMHF#1 says:

Pouzar:

The fact that Todd never moves away from this tactic gives me pause as to whether he’s a good coach or has simply been in the right situations during his career.

So damn frustrating.

115. Pouzar says:

LMHF#1: This team should almost never be ringing pucks around the boards, yet barring an obvious pass, it is clearly the default tactic straight from the coaches.

Someone needs to tell the wingers.

116. LMHF#1 says:

Pouzar: Someone needs to tell the wingers.

Can’t win those plays in the NHL anyway. The D are too good.

Need possession and control.

117. thehop says:

Pouzar,

I’m getting pins made… handing them out in the beer lineups for next home game.

#freeslepyshevFFS

118. LMHF#1 says:

thehop,

I’d like to see

Lucic-McDavid-Slepyshev for a bit. I know Milan isn’t doing much but this could help.

119. OriginalPouzar says:

Kass needed to headman that puck to Nuge.

120. jake70 says:

I really want 97 to shoot the puck more.

121. Younger Oil says:

I never thought I’d say this, but this team is really missing Tyler Pitlick.

122. TheVengeFulOne says:

Moto is this generations Arcobello.

123. Gret99zky says:

These flip it into the goalie’s glove at the end of a shift shots devalue Corsi right?

124. OriginalPouzar says:

Younger Oil:
    I never thought I’d say this, but this team is really missing Tyler Pitlick.

I’m going to go with the team missing Leon Draisaitl more than Tyler Pitlick.

125. Jethro Tull says:

Just about to post something about penalties. Once again, either the refs believe that whoever plays the Oilers are likkle angels, or they aren’t calling it right. Another prediction: chintzy make up call coming.

126. Gret99zky says:

LMHF#1:
    thehop,

I’d like to see

LOL

$6M legend needs McDavid to get his game going? SMH

127. jake70 says:

OriginalPouzar: I’m going to go with the team missing Leon Draisaitl more than Tyler Pitlick.

Can I choose both?

128. LadiesloveSmid says:

Need a big 2nd half from 97

Also Leon back :((((

129. jake70 says:

Nuge, we need your 2011 passing back.

130. LadiesloveSmid says:

Wow! What a shift from 19

Embarrassing Gostisbehere

131. Pouzar says:

Oilers getting mugged before that goal.

132. russ99 says:

Maroon!

We’ve been building up to that goal for some time.

Keep up the hard work guys.

133. jake70 says:

Great effort by Maroon

134. OriginalPouzar says:

Jethro Tull:

I think the lack of speed is leading to less infractions being taken by our opposition – unfortunately.

Drai and Drake should help this.

135. Material pocession says:

Shift of the year (!) for Maroon.

136. russ99 says:

I prefer this boring hard work competitive hockey to that flashy exciting 6-2 loss hockey.

137. OmJo says:

Remenda knows that Maroon wasn’t a signing, yeah?

138. SayItAin'tSo, Gretz, SayItAin'tSo! says:

I’ve counted 4 different 2 on 1’s this period.

Oilers with control after the first 4 minutes or so.

McDavid is wheeling now’

Kassian/Malone are looking dangerous this period

Jokkinen is yeesh

139. OmJo says:

russ99,

Kind of like playoff hockey in a way. Just not as intense.

140. Pouzar says:

SayItAin’tSo, Gretz, SayItAin’tSo!:
    I’ve counted 4 different 2 on 1’s this period.

Oilers with control after the first 4 minutes or so.

McDavid is wheeling now’

Kassian/Malone are looking dangerous this period

Jokkinen is yeesh

Your optimism rewarded.

JJ is meh.

141. Elkhorn Boy says:

I think jokkinen looks bored out there, never moving when he gets the puck

142. russ99 says:

Jokinen is a bit worrisome mostly due to his weak skating.

New team and new systems, has to be an adjustment. Hope he gets it together soon.

143. flyfish1168 says:

russ99:
    Jokinen is a bit worrisome mostly due to his weak skating.

Maybe time to sit him for a few and get Khaira in for a few

144. Ice Sage says:

jake70: Can I choose both?

And David Deharnais… anyone?

145. OriginalPouzar says:

Jokinen is “smart” but, so far, he’s not able to outsmart how slow and soft he is – what a “muffin” of a shot.

I don’t see how he’s put up some 60 point seasons unless he used to be quicker.

I’ll give him some time though but, right now, if both Drai and Drake are back on Tuesday, he’s a candidate to come out of the lineup for sure.

146. Ice Sage says:

OriginalPouzar:

I don’t see how he’s put up some 60 point seasons unless he used to be quicker.

I seem to recall that he’s awesome at shootouts… so he hasn’t had his moment 😉

147. OriginalPouzar says:

Ice Sage: I seem to recall that he’s awesome at shootouts… so he hasn’t had his moment

Him being good at shootouts is now a myth!

148. Ice Sage says:

OriginalPouzar: He was awesome at shootouts in his first few years but he’s been very poor at shootouts the last number of years.

Him being good at shootouts is now a myth!

Darn. Well I shouldn’t be fond of living in the past, no way I’m gonna last.

149. Pouzar says:

We have 1 d-man that knows how to take a slap shot.

150. SayItAin'tSo, Gretz, SayItAin'tSo! says:

Hmmm couple of questionable no calls there.

Pouzar,

Yup, nicht gut

151. OriginalPouzar says:

There is the 77th icing of the third period.

152. Ice Sage says:

A fortunate call for the Oil

153. striatic says:

russ99:

Agreed. Not sure the Oilers win this game but this is much more like they need to play to win.

The blowout games were as much about emotional discombobulation as structure. You can also compare style vs. style to a closer game that the Oilers lost despite a better effort, that first road game in Vancouver. I much prefer the structure of this game game to that one, and hopefully it leads to a different outcome.

154. OriginalPouzar says:

1st PP unit looks good there but we really miss Drai on that unit – he’s more dangerous in the role that Yamamoto is at this point.

155. Lewis Grant says:

Yeah, I was one of those who suggested Couturier (or perhaps Larsson), at least until I learned that scouts unanimously evaluated Nuge as #1.

And had I been a Winnipeg fan, I would have been going crazy at taking Scheifele over Couturier and Hamilton. I made fun of my Jets-cheering friends and they had nothing to say for four years.

I never would have guessed that Scheifele might end up as the best pick from that whole draft. The Jets really have drafted well…other than Logan Stanley.

(Now I can needle my Jets friends about how desperate they are for a Stanley when we have 5 of them.)

156. Chachi says:

Ice Sage:
    A fortunate call for the Oil

Textbook interference. No way not to call that penalty. Not a fortunate call at all.

157. Younger Oil says:

I don’t get why you have to touch the puck for it to be too many men.

A player went on for McDonald 5 seconds before he got off the ice, and cut away a zone entry.

Happens so often, it’s ridiculous.

158. Chachi says:

Younger Oil:
    I don’t get why you have to touch the puck for it to be too many men.

Happens so often, it’s ridiculous.

Especially noticeable in this game

159. striatic says:

PP is too focused on McDavid. You want your bast player to have the puck on the PP, but he’s only one player and can only do so much when the play becomes so predictable.

160. flyfish1168 says:

striatic:

Time to use Connor as a decoy.

161. fishman says:

Oilers score on the pp they likely win. Of course they still could win but special teams decide a lot of games.

162. npanciroli says:

I’ve liked their game today so far. Morning game against a solid Philly team.

163. geowal says:

fishman:

How that power play didn’t have the recognition to move the puck to McDonalds side is beyond me

164. Kinger_Oil.redux says:

– This is one of those mid-season games that is being played like how a smart playoff team plays: play for the tie for the last 12-14 minutes or so, hope for a PP, if not, take your chances in over-time, on the road, take the point and run. Carry on to next one:

– its’ boring, but that’s what well coached good teams do now…

*edit: HAHAAH KINGER!

165. geowal says:

Bah!

166. Gret99zky says:

fuck this shitty defense

167. npanciroli says:

You have to get a point here. Fuck.

168. Chachi says:

awful

169. Ice Sage says:

Gotta play 60 minutes… but I think the Oil will win the Corsi so there’s that

170. LMHF#1 says:

No forwards picking up trailers and a benching-worthy bellyflop from Russell.

How has that not been corrected yet? That would get you sat in effing Bantam.

171. Gret99zky says:

Kinger_Oil.redux:
    – This is one of those mid-season games that is being played like how a smart playoff team plays: play for the tie for the last 12-14 minutes or so, hope for a PP, if not, take your chances in over-time, on the road, take the point and run.Carry on to next one:

– its’ boring, but that’s what well coached good teams do now…

nope

172. russ99 says:

I’m a big fan of Russell’s own zone play but he just can’t go prone there.

Getting in position to block is one thing, flopping in desperation and wiping out any chance to defend is another.

We had our chances in this one, but didn’t hit the twine.

173. Pouzar says:

F^ck Sakes.

174. LadiesloveSmid says:

Need Leon + Sekera + James Neal on this team. No one can score.

175. kb says:

Good to see Russell laying down on both goals against!

176. OriginalPouzar says:

Damn – tough loss – they played a good structured game for the most part.

On to Pit!

177. LMHF#1 says:

This whole not scoring goals thing isn’t going to work.

Think MTL would be up for a blockbuster right now?

178. Ice Sage says:

Bah – the Oilers had chances to cash in but didn’t. Not the same team without Drai. I’ll tune in when he’s back

179. BeerMe says:

We would have won this game last year, or at least got it to OT.

Might be in for a rough season.

180. McSorley33 says:

Can someone tell Chrissy Russell to stand up like a man.

Embarrassing himself on both goals

181. Pouzar says:

How many games has this team lost in the last 5 min. Good Gord this is frustrating.

182. Jethro Tull says:

Gret99zky:
    fuck this shitty defense

We let less than the league average against but only score one. Yeah, it’s the fucking defense, obviously.

183. hags9k says:

Not sure how the puck got past 97 on the failed breakout before the goal. Seemed like we were fine.

184. leadfarmer says:

One of these days Russell is going to back up right through Talbot, the net, and the end boards

185. LadiesloveSmid says:

What do we think here, 43-28-5 here on out. 95P?

Booo

186. SayItAin'tSo, Gretz, SayItAin'tSo! says:

Well thats the risk you take when you decide to play for OT.

Malone needs to have his head on a swivel that play, floating in no man’s land.

OriginalPouzar,

Yup same feeling, wasted a good effort.

187. russ99 says:

Still got the losing streak jitters.

Hope the game with the puck on the stick slows down for these guys soon, we had lots of clear chances on net and couldn’t finish.

188. Gret99zky says:

Special teams are shit.
    Another flat start.
    Tons of excuses en route.

189. fishman says:

Played not a bad road game but not going to win many scoring one goal! Not sure where the offence is going to come from this year but not looking good to date (Yes I know it is still early in the season but we are slipping further in the standings) Man Jokenin looks bad. Time for a seat when Cagguila is ready

190. Kinger_Oil.redux says:

Gret99zky: nope

– I know! Worst.Post.Ever!

191. Truth says:

That last goal was all on Lucic. Didn’t even attempt to stick with his man coming into the zone. I must have watched him do that 10 times already this year. Awful.

192. SayItAin'tSo, Gretz, SayItAin'tSo! says:

Pouzar,

This season very few. They are spotting teams 2 goal leads by the first five minutes though!

193. OriginalPouzar says:

That second pairing should be Nurse/Benning with Russell/Gryba as the third pair.

The coach needs to recognize this soon.

I said before the season that Russell will get too much leash – lets hope I’m wrong and that change is made for the PIT game – doubt it though.

194. striatic says:

I’m fine with how the team played this game. The Oilers will win more road games played this way then not. This is exactly the kind of game where Draisaitl could have been extremely impactful, especially on that PP. As far as losses go, this one stings the least of the 5 we’ve seen so far this season.

3-4 would have felt so much better than 2-5 though.

195. fishman says:

geowal,

Totally. He couldn’t move!

196. LMHF#1 says:

OriginalPouzar:
    Damn – tough loss – they played a good structured game for the most part.

On to Pit!

Can’t play so structured that you’re trying to win 2-1 every night.

You’re one Russell flop, one Gryba burn, one Strome giveaway from defeat. (Just a couple examples, there are many more).

I still think the mix is flawed.

Yamamoto isn’t going to score in the NHL yet.

Maroon is barely getting it done.

Lucic needs to be cattle prodded.

Strome is useless.

Kassian is asleep.

Letestu can only powerplay.

And that’s just the forwards…UGH.

197. Pouzar says:

LMHF#1: a benching-worthy bellyflop from Russell.

*facepalm*

#freeNurse

198. Gret99zky says:

LMHF#1:
    This whole not scoring goals thing isn’t going to work.

Think MTL would be up for a blockbuster right now?

Lucic for Weber?

199. russ99 says:

OriginalPouzar:

The coach needs to recognize this soon.

Again, you guys are discounting Russell because of one bad play. He had a solid game other than the stupid flops. Top pairing played much worse in this one.

Newer Comments »