The offense has arrived for the Bakersfield Condors (5-4-0) and they’ll need it against the 5-4-1 Manitoba Moose. Bakersfield is averaging 2.67 goals per game, while the Moose are at 3.27 per game. Bakersfield’s recent games (a pair of 5-2 wins over Manitoba and Texas) represents 42 percent of the team’s goals in 22 percent of their games. Perhaps the trend continues.
- The Condors are getting offense from some unusual places this season, including Braden Christoffer. This is the final year of his entry-level deal, so far Christoffer is showing far more than others (Kyle Platzer, Greg Chase) in his position. One difference? Christoffer was procured by Peter Chiarelli.
- Ty Rattie is on fire and may be putting himself into the recall conversation.
- Brad Malone and Jesse Puljujarvi are likely in the window for recall, depending on need for the big club.
- Nick Ellis continues to build a strong resume.
- Joe Gambardella is starting to roll.
— Bakersfield Condors (@Condors) November 4, 2017
- Ethan Bear remains on the sidelines.
- Ryan Mantha has been making noise of late.
- I think tonight’s third line might be the first line.
Updates throughout the evening, along with college and CHL scoring from Oilers prospects.